Author Topic: A danger to the world!!!  (Read 12445 times)

mankie

Re: A danger to the world!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2003, 04:51:00 pm »
I kind of agree with you markie, but governments lie to the people all the time, even in a democratic society (which America isn't by the way)..politicians tell us what they think we want to hear so they can do what they want to do...if you don't like what they do you vote them out next time round..or be a cynical old bastard like me and come to the realization that they're all as bad as each other so what's the point.

My biggest problem is the republicans spent billions of the taxpayers money on a witch hunt over wether he got a blowjob or not, while they eagerly accept their dude telling porkie pies to send the country to war.

markie

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2003, 04:58:00 pm »
the difference is in Britain, Blair is getting in real trouble for this. And I feel, rightly so.

Here no one seems too bothered. Which I find heinous.

If you cant believe your government its a very sorry state of affairs. Your Laissez faire attitude to being lied to, just expecting it, doesnt mean that the slap in the face doesnt hurt when it arrives.

America may well be on the way to becoming a very bad place.

mankie

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2003, 05:02:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggw:

If you leave your spot at the front of the crowd to get a beer and to go to the bathroom, but only tell your wife that you're going to the bathroom, have you lied about why you left your spot?

[/b]
So if your g/f or wife goes out for a lasses night out and she meets up with some bloke...oh, let's call him "mankee", and ends up having great sex with him. The next morning you ask how her evening was and she say's "great"...That's not lying in your opinion...right?

mankie

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2003, 05:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by markie:

America may well be on the way to becoming a very bad place.

That I don't doubt...but it will be a while, and why I made the comment earlier that all empires will fall.

My Nostromankie prediction is that many many years from now a united Europe will attack from the Atlantic as a united Asia attacks from the Pacific, and the world will be end up as one big portabello.

Yank

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2003, 05:53:00 am »
Open enrollment....sign up today!

http://www.jbs.org/