Author Topic: Dropping Like Flies  (Read 2601278 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: Dropping Like Flies
« Reply #1500 on: July 25, 2011, 10:19:01 am »
Everyone likes a good train wreck you idiot.  Especially a "woulda coulda shoulda been a contender" train wreck.

How old are you?  Have you not figured this one out yet?  Media response to this is about as predictable as my friday morning trash pickup.

James Ford

« Reply #1501 on: July 25, 2011, 10:34:14 am »
And she actually had TWO good albums, which is two more than Widespread Panic or Phish.

Chaz, you must live in the suburbs if you get such reliable trash service. Be sure the shop around though. We found another trash service in our neighborhood for much cheaper...so ours is now on Mon/Thurs instead of Tues/Fri.

chaz

« Reply #1502 on: July 25, 2011, 10:39:25 am »

Chaz, you must live in the suburbs if you get such reliable trash service. Be sure the shop around though. We found another trash service in our neighborhood for much cheaper...so ours is now on Mon/Thurs instead of Tues/Fri.

I just moved to Falls Church, where trash pickup is included in property tax bills, which are paid for by my landlord, so price is no concern...and I could set my watch by it.  7:30 a.m. on the dot.  Friday only, along with recycling pickup.  They show up after I leave for the day.

James Ford

« Reply #1503 on: July 25, 2011, 10:45:39 am »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1504 on: July 25, 2011, 11:06:27 am »
And she actually had TWO good albums, which is two more than Widespread Panic or Phish.

suck a fat dick and overdose like your cunt hero.

wml7

« Reply #1505 on: July 25, 2011, 11:09:12 am »
wow  :o

chaz

« Reply #1506 on: July 25, 2011, 11:15:51 am »

What a dick

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #1507 on: July 25, 2011, 11:23:25 am »
WTF is wrong with you. Someone died - yes she had drug problems galore, but it doesnt make it any less sad. She was someone's daughter and you should really just STFU. This is so unnecessary.

Maybe the lead singer of Phish can OD so we can have a field day and parade it around like this is the best day ever.

Show some compassion.

Ive long come to expect this kind of talk on BrooklynVegan, but I hoped it wouldnt contaminate this board too.

HeyLa

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #1508 on: July 25, 2011, 12:43:37 pm »
So who will play her in the made for tv movie on channel 4 (uk)]

Also, am I the only one a little irritated at the comments by her closest friends and loved ones with their "shocked" "can't believe it" "at a loss for words" comments? Really? You didn't see this shit coming?

Got Haggis?

« Reply #1509 on: July 25, 2011, 12:52:53 pm »

Sarah Silverman should play her

Relaxer

« Reply #1510 on: July 25, 2011, 01:51:12 pm »
Silverman should eat some sandwiches and play the 'Frank'-era Amy and here's a solid candidate for the 'Blake' years.

oword

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #1511 on: July 25, 2011, 03:32:54 pm »
Silverman should eat some sandwiches and play the 'Frank'-era Amy and here's a solid candidate for the 'Blake' years.

Is he dead yet?

BTW - what's the difference between Amy Winehouse and Sir Alex Ferguson? Ferguson can still play Giggs!!!! (Ask a soccer fan if you don't get it)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #1512 on: July 25, 2011, 06:22:34 pm »
So who will play her in the made for tv movie on channel 4 (uk)]

Also, am I the only one a little irritated at the comments by her closest friends and loved ones with their "shocked" "can't believe it" "at a loss for words" comments? Really? You didn't see this shit coming?

I am going to guess that as with most addiction scenarios, her closest friends enabled it?

_\|/_

Mobius

« Reply #1513 on: July 25, 2011, 09:35:58 pm »
Isn't more more accurate to say she died from depression?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1514 on: July 26, 2011, 07:53:19 am »
WTF is wrong with you. Someone died - yes she had drug problems galore, but it doesnt make it any less sad. She was someone's daughter and you should really just STFU. This is so unnecessary.

Maybe the lead singer of Phish can OD so we can have a field day and parade it around like this is the best day ever.

Show some compassion.

Ive long come to expect this kind of talk on BrooklynVegan, but I hoped it wouldnt contaminate this board too.

all i did, was question the media coverage of a person who died.  like with michael jackson.  one day a villian, the next day a hero.  it is still going on.  then i was called names and told the music i like sucks and maybe the people who front the bands i like should die.  nice.  and then we have your comment . . . but you're worshipped around here, so i guess i'm in the wrong.  did you cry when jeffrey dahmer died?  i mean he had problems . . . but he was a person.  he was someone's son.