Author Topic: Dropping Like Flies  (Read 2600718 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: Dropping Like Flies
« Reply #2490 on: November 14, 2013, 11:49:43 pm »
For what its worth, Ringo's son Zak Starkey did play drums for the Who on at least 1 tour
Saw him with Oasis too. He was "solid" to say the least.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #2491 on: November 15, 2013, 08:55:44 am »
Zak is a great drummer... Ringo naysayers will probably point out Keith Moon had more influence on him , personally and stylistically, as a drummer...

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #2492 on: November 15, 2013, 09:57:07 am »
For what its worth, Ringo's son Zak Starkey did play drums for the Who on at least 1 tour
Saw him with Oasis too. He was "solid" to say the least.

Geez!  You saw OASIS with ZAK STARKEY?!?!?   You didn't see them with Tony McCaroll (when they were peerless.  He only played on the first six singles and "Definitely Maybe".  That's like batting 1.000.)  You didn't even see them with Alan White.   

I know it's tough to select one specific nadir with a band like Oasis, but that's like seeing Kiss with Vinnie Vincent.

I'm disappointed.  I thought you thought you were hip.

Brian

James Ford

« Reply #2493 on: November 15, 2013, 10:19:22 am »
Can we bring back Dupek too?

Oh what a Xmas present that would be.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2494 on: November 15, 2013, 10:31:37 am »
you know what i would love.  this dupek guy finally comes back.  finally, after all these years, after all these people mentioning him, after all these times his name has come up . . . and then him being boring and sucking at posts and then you ask yourself, why did we want him to come back.  thats what i would love.  like brian.  brian is boring now, past his prime and sucks at posts.  why did we want him to come back, again?

Yada

« Reply #2495 on: November 15, 2013, 10:51:37 am »
you know what i would love.  this dupek guy finally comes back.  finally, after all these years, after all these people mentioning him, after all these times his name has come up . . . and then him being boring and sucking at posts and then you ask yourself, why did we want him to come back.  thats what i would love.  like brian.  brian is boring now, past his prime and sucks at posts.  why did we want him to come back, again?

who wanted brian to come back?

« Reply #2496 on: November 15, 2013, 10:58:46 am »
I'm disappointed.  I thought you thought you were hip.
Well that's an idiotic assumption. Absolutely everyone on here could've told you I'm nowhere near hip.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2497 on: November 15, 2013, 11:01:38 am »
julian . . . brian . . . atomic . . . atomic front . . . sidehatch . . . dupek

which one is real, which one is dead?

« Reply #2498 on: November 15, 2013, 11:54:01 am »
I guess a bad rep is better than none at all...but surprised I'm getting associated with motely crew
slack

atomic

« Reply #2499 on: November 15, 2013, 12:35:01 pm »
I guess a bad rep is better than none at all...but surprised I'm getting associated with motely crew

Yeah, you are not worthy.

« Reply #2500 on: November 15, 2013, 01:07:00 pm »

Dupek and I are legitimately beloved on here. The rest of that list are legitimately hated.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2501 on: November 15, 2013, 01:58:13 pm »
who looks better naked . . . you or dupek?  you or atomic?  football built, goes a long way, naked.

atomic

« Reply #2502 on: November 15, 2013, 02:45:07 pm »

Dupek and I are legitimately beloved on here. The rest of that list are legitimately hated.

Funny when you were gone all people did was talk about how much they hated you.  People claimed you and I were the same person so I read your posts and thought what an idiot.  Or maybe that was Brian Wallace's posts I read.  I don't know there are so many people that they claimed were me. 

atomic

« Reply #2503 on: November 15, 2013, 02:46:17 pm »
who looks better naked . . . you or dupek?  you or atomic?  football built, goes a long way, naked.

I guess it depends if you like tall natural blondes with broad shoulders.  Some might prefer bald short guys who lack muscles.  Every lid has a pot. 

hutch

« Reply #2504 on: November 15, 2013, 02:47:01 pm »
Jay Bennett would have been 50 today...