Author Topic: Dropping Like Flies  (Read 2600282 times)

Re: Dropping Like Flies
« Reply #4290 on: February 11, 2016, 10:25:17 am »
is bob, gay?  fas,cinating.

his third post....

12.  What do you think of cats?
 ;D
I'm gay and I like cats
slack

« Reply #4291 on: February 11, 2016, 10:35:31 am »
somewhat on topic...

I've really been enjoying Alec Baldwin's Podcast Here's the thing (BTW I'm not shafting NPR as they are producing it)

But he had a great exchange about modern sexuality and his daughter of all people

Alec Baldwin: People who I work with who are young who shall remain nameless who are listening to this recording right now, they will talk about how people are on a spectrum.

Amy Schumer: Of sexuality?

Alec Baldwin: Yeah, where you don?t sleep with?as my daughter said to me, because she had a girlfriend for a while, and she said to me, ?You don?t sleep with a man or a woman?you sleep with the person. I?m attracted to that person.? So she slept with somebody who was a woman. And I was like, ?Wow.? I?ve met men as much as I loved anybody in my life, but I wasn?t built that way so I think to myself, ?That doesn?t interest me.? I?d rather be with a woman that I want to set on fire and throw off a cliff than be with a guy who was the greatest human being I?ve ever met, who is like Abraham Lincoln meets Montgomery Clift.

Amy Schumer: Oh my god, seriously, you wouldn?t even let Lincoln blow you?

sadly alec would deny Abe, but great insight
slack

walk,on,by

« Reply #4292 on: February 11, 2016, 10:36:51 am »
is bob, gay?  fas,cinating.

his third post....

12.  What do you think of cats?
 ;D
I'm gay and I like cats

I just thought he was making a joke at the fact my old name is always on the first page because of some threads, with that comment.  even, I am annoyed at that fact about my old name.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4293 on: February 11, 2016, 10:40:54 am »
(BTW I'm not shafting NPR as they are producing it)
I sincerely hope NPR does not actually produce it and you know that and are just trying to get Relaxer to lose his shit. My respect for your boarding game would be at an all-time high if that's the case.
LVMH

bob72

« Reply #4294 on: February 11, 2016, 10:42:22 am »

I just thought he was making a joke
sort of I was, but truthishly I have two cats and they are my babies. I have an IG account for them.

CATS FUCKING RULE!
PENIS

« Reply #4295 on: February 11, 2016, 10:44:23 am »

I just thought he was making a joke
sort of I was, but truthishly I have two cats and they are my babies. I have an IG account for them.

CATS FUCKING RULE!
WILL YOU TWO JUST KISS ALREADY?
LVMH

walk,on,by

« Reply #4296 on: February 11, 2016, 10:52:38 am »
im still, too emotional to show such affections.  I hate the, I want to get rid of some product because they do something or change something that infuriates me, especially if I am paying for the service, but also I love the service because it offers a variety of cool things.

Unsanity

« Reply #4297 on: February 12, 2016, 05:18:15 am »
Two Magic: The Gathering card artwork artists died this week. Christopher Rush (who did many of the the most famous cards in the game including the legendary "Black Lotus") and Wayne England.

killsaly

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #4299 on: February 13, 2016, 07:28:28 pm »
Whoa!

« Reply #4300 on: February 13, 2016, 07:31:54 pm »
It's a shame he didn't suffer.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #4301 on: February 13, 2016, 07:46:30 pm »
well.. one could tell in the past few years that he longer had his faculties..

I guess I should not be surprised to hear Republicans arguing that President Obama should not fill the vacancy...Seems insane to me.. Never even ocurred to me until I read their statements....

I assumed Obama would get to fill the vacancy.. which would give him three Supreme Court justices.. but not so fast apparently

I have thought for a long time that Ginsburg should retire - she is not in great health and if a Republican won the presidency could she last- but assuming Obama does get to fill the vacancy this would make that less  pressing...anyways its clear Ginsburg has no desire to retire..

hutch

« Reply #4302 on: February 13, 2016, 08:12:36 pm »
well... looks like the chances of Obama filling the seat are miniscule

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/scalia-obama-replacement_us_56bfabe4e4b08ffac1258cf5?

BTW this is the opposition party which Sanders and his supporters feel will somehow magically roll over when Sanders becomes president....and let him nationalize health care.. because Sanders will somehow use "the people" to implement things... and he will do this more effectively than Obama did..

you can't make this shit up.

« Reply #4303 on: February 13, 2016, 10:57:32 pm »
So what is the precedent here?
can they just delay it?

I've got to imagine there are many cases in the last year of a presidency that a justice has left
slack

hutch

« Reply #4304 on: February 14, 2016, 12:46:25 am »
So what is the precedent here?
can they just delay it?

I've got to imagine there are many cases in the last year of a presidency that a justice has left

no there are not many... some people say Justice Kennedy and LBJ trying to get Abe Fortas confirmed as CHief Justice...

basically they can wipe their ass with the constitution which is what they plan to do...Obama will nominate someone great and put it on them to be assholes which they will gladly do.

when I first heard Scalia died it never crossed my mind the Republicans wouldn't even deign to vote on a nomination but its a distinct possibility now.. not to mention who will want to be nominated under teh circumstances??

this is why I feel Sanders and his supporters need to buy a clue...this idea that he's going to be elected and nationalize health care, raise taxes bigtime, enact free college, hike the minimum wage to $15 based merely on the force of his huuuuuuuuge personality and the "support of the people" is laughable... the Republicans have shown for the past 8 years they will have no problem finding support among the American people and acting like obstructionists.... Honestly, the whole Sanders campaign is sort of insulting to people's intelligence..