Author Topic: Dropping Like Flies  (Read 2600639 times)

Re: Dropping Like Flies
« Reply #4425 on: April 06, 2016, 01:54:18 pm »
I come to the death thread, for the wiener talk.
me too

and Hutch to each his own...
I will say...I dind't judge you...but you sure did judge me

We spend half the time at the beach playing 'would you hit it'
slack

hutch

« Reply #4426 on: April 06, 2016, 02:26:49 pm »
boo hoo

I think I am not understanding what it is you claim you do...I definitely have never seen anything resembling what I'm thinking of/visualizing

Peoiple telling each other they think so and so is attractive I don't see at all as strange.. people ogling other people in front of their partner is what I'm referring to... the problem with that isn't the "looking" but that it makes the partner look like a worthless hoe.... if two people had a relationship where it was agreed betweeen the two people that it was ok to ogle, turn around to stare at ass, get lost in someone else's cleavage, etc.. yes I would have to question that...and that is what i'm referring to.. .I thought it would be obvious that there is nothing wrong or strange with two people in a loving secure relationship discussing whether they find other people attractive... but if the two people are knowingly and with the other's consent making the other look rather worthless, yes, that would be a sign of problems..take that a step further even: would one stare at other chicks' tits or ass at the beach in front of their children? Not sure there is anything revolutionary in what I'm saying but people will feel judged and hurt as they see fit!

Space Freely

« Reply #4427 on: April 06, 2016, 03:23:37 pm »
boo hoo

I think I am not understanding what it is you claim you do...I definitely have never seen anything resembling what I'm thinking of/visualizing

Peoiple telling each other they think so and so is attractive I don't see at all as strange.. people ogling other people in front of their partner is what I'm referring to... the problem with that isn't the "looking" but that it makes the partner look like a worthless hoe.... if two people had a relationship where it was agreed betweeen the two people that it was ok to ogle, turn around to stare at ass, get lost in someone else's cleavage, etc.. yes I would have to question that...and that is what i'm referring to.. .I thought it would be obvious that there is nothing wrong or strange with two people in a loving secure relationship discussing whether they find other people attractive... but if the two people are knowingly and with the other's consent making the other look rather worthless, yes, that would be a sign of problems..take that a step further even: would one stare at other chicks' tits or ass at the beach in front of their children? Not sure there is anything revolutionary in what I'm saying but people will feel judged and hurt as they see fit!

I think we're talking about two different things. And I don't think that anybody else cares other than you, me, and Bernie. So when the three of us meet up for a beer someday, we can talk about it then. But for now, let's dig up some more dead people to talk about.

James Garner

hutch

« Reply #4428 on: April 06, 2016, 03:31:13 pm »
true.. I assume nobody cares about anything I say... its what frees me to say whatever I can think of to say...

I'm sure I misunderstood you guys.. sorry.

vansmack

« Reply #4429 on: April 06, 2016, 03:34:15 pm »
people ogling other people in front of their partner is what I'm referring to... the problem with that isn't the "looking" but that it makes the partner look like a worthless hoe....

I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am
27>34

Space Freely

« Reply #4430 on: April 06, 2016, 03:37:27 pm »
Admit it, it's hard not to ogle an ass when it's shaking like it does at 1:20 in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2MBf5pL0E&nohtml5=False

rip, Merle

bob72

« Reply #4431 on: April 07, 2016, 09:23:38 am »
Leon Haywood

PENIS

killsaly

« Reply #4432 on: April 07, 2016, 02:32:54 pm »
Bowie drummer Dennis Davis

killsaly

« Reply #4433 on: April 07, 2016, 02:33:05 pm »
Blackjack Mulligan (hall of fame pro wrestler, and grandfather of current WWE superstars Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas)

hutch

« Reply #4434 on: April 07, 2016, 10:49:44 pm »

Young Americans (1975)
Station to Station (1976)
Low (1977)
"Heroes" (1977)
Stage (1978)
Lodger (1979)
Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) (1980)

also on   The Idiot

love his drumming

« Reply #4435 on: April 08, 2016, 05:05:11 pm »

Young Americans (1975)
Low (1977)
"Heroes" (1977)
Stage (1978)
Lodger (1979)

also on   The Idiot

love his drumming
we did get to catch him at the Blues alley when he was manning the kit for Roy Ayers
slack

hutch

« Reply #4436 on: April 08, 2016, 06:44:58 pm »

Young Americans (1975)
Low (1977)
"Heroes" (1977)
Stage (1978)
Lodger (1979)

also on   The Idiot

love his drumming
we did get to catch him at the Blues alley when he was manning the kit for Roy Ayers

you sure about that?

really cool.. too bad i don't think I had any idea at the time.. his drumming is so good on Low and The Idiot.. part of it is also the production which makes it sound really modern even to this day

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #4437 on: April 10, 2016, 12:36:00 pm »
😐 🎶

killsaly

« Reply #4438 on: April 10, 2016, 12:55:59 pm »
Former Saints player Will Smith was shot to death in an apparent road rage incident.

killsaly

« Reply #4439 on: April 10, 2016, 10:21:15 pm »
Maybe not road rage...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/04/10/ex-saints-player-will-smith-shot-to-death-after-new-orleans-auto-accident/?tid=a_inl

Although a police spokesman said Sunday morning that the shooting ?could possibly have been road rage,? details of Hayes?s background were a focus of investigation Sunday afternoon. A former high school football star in the New Orleans area, Hayes had worked security for the Saints while Smith played for the team.

Hayes also had reached a settlement in a wrongful death lawsuit against police in connection with the death of his father in 2005. One of the officers named in the lawsuit was shown with Smith and former Saints running back Pierre Thomas shortly before the Smiths were shot.