Author Topic: Dropping Like Flies  (Read 2529410 times)

Space Freely

Re: Dropping Like Flies
« Reply #6120 on: January 12, 2019, 08:00:42 pm »
Pat Boone's wife.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #6121 on: January 15, 2019, 10:41:35 am »
😐 🎶

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #6122 on: January 15, 2019, 11:09:22 am »
Can Betty White be too far off?

Space Freely

« Reply #6123 on: January 15, 2019, 01:30:00 pm »
Can Betty White be too far off?

Depends on how far is too far. She lives in LA.

Olivia de Haviland and Kirk Douglas are still alive, both 102.

hutch

« Reply #6124 on: January 15, 2019, 01:33:43 pm »
Doris Day is still alive.... I think recently they found out she was one year older than she thought so she is now older than Betty White

Its amazing to think Doris was recording in the 50s and making movies with Sinatra, Rock Hudson etc and she is still here....

dyecraig

« Reply #6125 on: January 15, 2019, 06:07:59 pm »
Doris Day is still alive.... I think recently they found out she was one year older than she thought so she is now older than Betty White

Its amazing to think Doris was recording in the 50s and making movies with Sinatra, Rock Hudson etc and she is still here....
She and Kirk Douglas together in one of my favorite movies Young Man With a Horn. There's maybe still time to do a sequel.

Space Freely

« Reply #6126 on: January 15, 2019, 07:03:41 pm »

She and Kirk Douglas together in one of my favorite movies Young Man With a Horn. There's maybe still time to do a sequel.

Pretty obvious what the sequel should be called.

« Reply #6127 on: January 15, 2019, 07:11:08 pm »

what a great tag line

and when going for vintage babes...Lauren Bacall is the one for me
slack

dyecraig

« Reply #6128 on: January 15, 2019, 07:17:19 pm »

what a great tag line

and when going for vintage babes...Lauren Bacall is the one for me
Agreed.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #6129 on: January 15, 2019, 07:53:26 pm »
Look if we are going to shallowly objectify now-elderly or deceased actresses, Brigitte Bardot always got my motor running. I have Contempt for this sudden tightness in my pants!
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #6130 on: January 15, 2019, 08:02:48 pm »

Man with a Horn 2?

Space Freely

« Reply #6131 on: January 15, 2019, 08:29:03 pm »
Carol Channing

My wife says that when she was a kid all the old people would tell her she looked like the young Carol Channing. I don't see it.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #6132 on: January 15, 2019, 08:30:04 pm »

Man with a Horn 2: Search For Curlys Gold
FTFY.
LVMH

ggw

« Reply #6133 on: January 16, 2019, 01:45:39 pm »
Alan R. Pearlman

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #6134 on: January 16, 2019, 10:50:25 pm »
😐 🎶