Author Topic: Dropping Like Flies  (Read 2600977 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: Dropping Like Flies
« Reply #8445 on: January 10, 2022, 12:04:24 am »
😐 🎶

Yada

« Reply #8446 on: January 10, 2022, 12:21:20 pm »
Bob Saget

Daughter: Thats good right, he was a pervert.

Wife: They're doing a special bulletin for thos?

Sounds like your family was completely wrong about his persona IRL.

Space Freely

« Reply #8447 on: January 10, 2022, 01:09:32 pm »
Bob Saget

Thanks. I'll be sure to let my daughter know that Bob Saget wasn't a pervert when she gets home from school today.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #8448 on: January 10, 2022, 01:36:50 pm »
Bob Saget

Thanks. I'll be sure to let my daughter know that Bob Saget wasn't a pervert when she gets home from school today.
A father-daughter talk for the ages.
LVMH

Starsky

« Reply #8449 on: January 10, 2022, 01:48:10 pm »
I mean he was a very “dirty comedian” but so many are…. Is that a pervert? Someone that tells dirty jokes?

It seems to me that’s drawing it a bit tight…

I always just wanted to punch him cause that comedy sitcom was so horrible. But he played a squeaky clean annoying white bread dad…. Then I learned he was this really dirty comedian. I had a friend who loved that dirty comedy…maybe HE was a pervert come to think of it…he had a stripper pole in his bedroom…he’s dead now….cancer…I guess Space’s family would say good riddance

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #8450 on: January 10, 2022, 01:59:06 pm »
I always just wanted to punch him cause that comedy sitcom was so horrible.

i was way more annoyed by his hosting of AFHV.  as a kid it used to be one of our "family shows" that we'd all watch together.  loved the home videos, constantly cringed at the between-segment monologue. 
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #8451 on: January 10, 2022, 02:01:43 pm »
I mean he was a very “dirty comedian” but so many are…. Is that a pervert? Someone that tells dirty jokes?

It seems to me that’s drawing it a bit tight…

I always just wanted to punch him cause that comedy sitcom was so horrible. But he played a squeaky clean annoying white bread dad…. Then I learned he was this really dirty comedian. I had a friend who loved that dirty comedy…maybe HE was a pervert come to think of it…he had a stripper pole in his bedroom…he’s dead now….cancer…I guess Space’s family would say good riddance

I really know nothing about the guy. He was on a show I didn't watch 30 years ago. I think I saw one of his standup specials many years ago. Beyond that, I wasn't really aware of his career. Which is why it seemed odd (to me) that ABC broke into their regularly scheduled prime time programming to announce that he had died. We watch broadcast tv exactly 30 minutes a week (for Bob's Burgers, I think my tv dial was on ABC because I had watched an NBA game on Xmas day), so I'm not really a broadcast tv expert and don't know what kind of news merits a special bulletin, but I think both my wife and I held our breath for a couple of seconds in anticipation of some kind of "Joe Biden has died" announcement, and instead, it was 80's tv star Bob Saget.

My daughter chimed in with the "Wasn't he a pervert? comment because there are apparent (apparently untrue) internet rumors out there about the guy. I didn't know what she was talking about.

I'm not sure why you would infer that my family would think good riddance. My dad died of cancer, my wife's uncle has cancer, and I have a friend who currently has cancer. It sucks.

Starsky

« Reply #8452 on: January 10, 2022, 02:08:07 pm »
Ugh cause your daughter according to you  said “He was a pervert. Good riddance”

Perverts dying are good riddance?

Starsky

« Reply #8453 on: January 10, 2022, 02:11:12 pm »
Own what you write dude and think before you post cause it’s overwhelmingly stupid  drivel

Don’t share every stupid thought that enters your brain or I will call you out

I mean why are you linking to Fox News as a news source, trying to encourage the insurrection?

Think

Space Freely

« Reply #8454 on: January 10, 2022, 02:21:35 pm »
Wow, you really take this seriously, don't you?

Starsky

« Reply #8455 on: January 10, 2022, 02:48:07 pm »
I am a serious man.

Space Freely

« Reply #8456 on: January 10, 2022, 03:16:23 pm »
Robert Durst

https://www.foxnews.com/us/robert-durst-dead-real-estate-heir

Good riddance. One of the worst singers ever.

Space Freely

« Reply #8457 on: January 10, 2022, 03:47:08 pm »
My sister in law's dog. After losing her significant other to suicide in November.

Yada

« Reply #8458 on: January 10, 2022, 03:58:15 pm »
My sister in law's dog. After losing her significant other to suicide in November.

:(

We're dealing with a terminally ill dog right now and i've never been more sad in my life. Not sure what that says about me...

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #8459 on: January 10, 2022, 03:59:20 pm »
LVMH