Author Topic: pumpkins roll call/pregame  (Read 8180 times)

miss pretentious

• ohai.
pumpkins roll call/pregame
« on: July 10, 2007, 08:37:00 am »
instead of wading through the 19+ pages of the rumor, let's make an actual thread of just roll call... plus any pregame plans you may have.

me - i'll be in dark blue skinny jeans and a bright blue tank with little white hearts on it. white headband.

i'll probably get there around 4:30ish. depending on line/heat, may be at duffy's or another bar.

the creepy clause still stands...
nothx

skevin007

Re: pumpkins roll call/pregame
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 08:50:00 am »
Originally posted by miss p...dirty pirate hooker:
  instead of wading through the 19+ pages of the rumor, let's make an actual thread of just roll call... plus any pregame plans you may have.

me - i'll be in dark blue skinny jeans and a bright blue tank with little white hearts on it. white headband.

i'll probably get there around 4:30ish. depending on line/heat, may be at duffy's or another bar.

the creepy clause still stands...
My girl will be there around 11AM....not sure what she is wearing but she will be in a folding chair reading Harry Potter. I will join her in line around 3.

Damn, I'm lucky.

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 09:02:00 am »
4:30ish is just about the hottest time of day, and this may well be the hottest day of '07 (WeatherBug says it's already 87 here in Greenbelt). Don't forget to hydrate, y'all.

Someone could make a killing selling water to the line.

vvill

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 09:23:00 am »
I'm at work (around K + 19) til 4:30pm but I might skip out a little early.

Dark blue jeans, black Merrell shoes, black T, black hair, plain black wristband on right wrist. Maybe a red Nationals cap.

I saw 'em at Asheville 7/23 but this is much closer to home.

I dunno how to actually get home (to Virginia) afterwards tho. I don't want to drive in (I Metro into work) but it seems Metro closes around 11:45pm. Any tips??

miss pretentious

• ohai.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 09:25:00 am »
Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:

4:30ish is just about the hottest time of day, and this may well be the hottest day of '07 (WeatherBug says it's already 87 here in Greenbelt). Don't forget to hydrate, y'all.

Someone could make a killing selling water to the line. [/b]
i had actually planned to bring a case of water to HAND OUT to folks in the line...

because well, it's hot and i'm not a bitch. i'm all for good karma.
nothx

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 09:30:00 am »
Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:

[qb] Someone could make a killing selling water to the line. [/b]
i was thinking the same thing... get a case of gatorade, ice it this afternoon, walk along the line and make enough profit to pay for my ticket   :)    miss p - that's my biz education over-riding my karma-meter  :)
<sig>

TheDirector217

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 09:46:00 am »
Yours truly will be in the building in all my splendor.  I'll have on a Clash shirt.  5' 10", dark-skinned, good hair, etc.  Holla @ a playa when you see him in the street.  I have a feeling you'll know it's me once you see me.  LOL . . . .

Driveway

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 10:06:00 am »
I'll be there.  Green shorts and an unpatriotic red white and blue polo.

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 10:23:00 am »
I'll probably wander up at some point during the day just to see the line. Maybe I'll snap some pics and post them as an "update"  :)

I'll be the guy with the dog named Corgan...

Probably won't go to the show until closer to 9pm though. Do some pregame at home and avoid the long line and Celebration.  Would be up for after-show backbar though.

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

distance

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 10:37:00 am »
i'll be there at some point. i don't know when i'm leaving here yet.  don't know what i'm wearing.  gotta coordinate my outfit.

bnyced0

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 10:46:00 am »
No line for me, be there around the time Celebration comes on.  Likely a green Sonic Youth shirt, floppy hat, but the burns will give me away.

Sage 703

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 10:46:00 am »
Probably arriving sometime around 7:45 or 8:00.  I'll be the tall guy wearing jeans, Chucks, and a black Crocodile Cafe t-shirt.  With longish hair.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 11:05:00 am »
I'll get there around 2 or 3. Will be the guy asking everyone to play spades, go fish, or capitalism with him.

vansmack

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2007, 11:10:00 am »
I'm already down here.  The line is not too bad, but it is hotter than a half fucked fox in a forest fire.  I just told the cute girl sitting a couple people down from me that Snape kills Dumbledore.  She's pissed.  I'll have to make it up to her.
27>34

bnyced0

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2007, 11:12:00 am »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  I'm already down here.  The line is not too bad, but it is hotter than a half fucked fox in a forest fire.  I just told the cute girl sitting a couple people down from me that Snape kills Dumbledore.  She's pissed.  I'll have to make it up to her.
using your iphone? they won't be at the filmore for a little while so enjoy your wait.