Author Topic: Things Smackie Thinks You Need to Know...  (Read 1876535 times)

vansmack

Re: Things Smackie Thinks You Need to Know...
« Reply #4905 on: August 23, 2022, 07:14:11 pm »
i'm guessing that comic books are next in line, along with SW memorabilia?

Baseball cards and SW memorabilia were right after NFT's and meme stock holdings.
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #4906 on: September 22, 2022, 04:24:50 pm »
I didn't really know where else to put this so I'll just throw it here.  I mean, he's kind of a musician, but it's not really musicological banter, and the groper thread was close, but she was willing, so that doesn't work, and we don't really have a divorce prediction thread so I'm just going to go with here.

I can't get enough of this Adam Levine cheater story at the moment.  Dude marries a Victoria's Secret Angel, has an affair with an "Instagram Model" 20 years younger than him and then, in writing DM's his mistress to ask if he can name his third child after her.  A few questions here:

(1) What did he think was going to happen?
(2) What is an Instagram Model?
(3) How long until we find the true source of the names his other two children (Dusty Rose and Gio Grace)?

27>34

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4907 on: September 22, 2022, 04:38:22 pm »
I'll address #2. I have a family friend whose daughter is around 22 (??) and is legitimately an Instagram model. Companies send her clothes and pay her to do videos trying them on ("hauls") and this is legitimately her sole source of income. She has her own promo codes at clothing lines and I guess she gets some percentage of sales off those.

I think she's done a photoshoot or two for like a bikini line or whey protein but her Instagram paid promotion/youtube clicks/and her non-nudity OnlyFans "workout tips" [her thing is she's a white girl with an enormous muscular ass] is how she puts a roof over her head.

So basically a model, but one whose entire world is on social media as opposed to a traditional model who you see in print/TV advertisements for a product.

And before any of you degenerates ask for links, I'll only give to Smackie and Walkie because I don't trust any of the rest of you not to be weird.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 04:43:41 pm by Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER »
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4908 on: September 22, 2022, 04:57:11 pm »
I'll only give to Smackie  (...) because I don't trust any of the rest of you not to be weird.

this is how we know you're lying.
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #4909 on: September 22, 2022, 04:59:16 pm »
It seems almost a slight though, and if I was an Instagram or Social Media Model I would just describe myself as a model.  Like, she doesn't work for a modeling house, etc., she's just a.....

Supermodel>Catwalk Model>Runway Model>Model>Instagram Model
27>34

« Reply #4910 on: September 22, 2022, 05:01:19 pm »
It seems almost a slight though, and if I was an Instagram or Social Media Model I would just describe myself as a model.  Like, she doesn't work for a modeling house, etc., she's just a.....

Supermodel>Catwalk Model>Runway Model>Model>Instagram Model
Oh no doubt it’s on the lowest rung of being professionally attractive. Not sure why anyone would self gloss like that. Most call themselves “content creators” or “fitness influencers” to try and avoid the “you’re not a real model” thing.
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #4911 on: September 22, 2022, 05:09:42 pm »
I’m old enough to remember when Maroon 5 was Kara’s Flowers
T.Rex

vansmack

« Reply #4912 on: September 22, 2022, 05:10:33 pm »
Yea, like how "commercial models" just started calling themselves "actresses" to avoid the shame.

And thank you for the offer but I will pass on the link for now.  All the wives are going to be going through IG history tonight like when Tiger Woods had every Mrs going through the texts when Elle caught him...
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #4913 on: September 22, 2022, 05:11:28 pm »

I'm pretty sure we all are....
27>34

« Reply #4914 on: September 22, 2022, 05:43:32 pm »
Ok...
her non-nudity OnlyFans "workout tips" [her thing is she's a white girl with an enormous muscular ass]
hmm this is odd, but ok...if she's getting paid there is obviously an audience
personally this is a fetish that kinda of makes me want to retch, but to each their own...especially if you can make a buck off losers
I'll only give to Smackie and Walkie because I don't trust any of the rest of you not to be weird.
I think you need to revisit your definition of trust if these are the two you don't think will be weird....we have a lot of evidence
slack

« Reply #4915 on: September 22, 2022, 05:45:48 pm »

However, the band had little success
slack

« Reply #4916 on: September 22, 2022, 06:02:32 pm »
I think you need to revisit your definition of trust if these are the two you don't think will be weird....we have a lot of evidence
They will be weird in a way that does not involve messaging her and saying some variation of “tell your parents Julian V said to crank one out to you” which would get me a phone call.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #4919 on: September 22, 2022, 09:12:20 pm »
Oh I thought it was an homage to Maroon 5, but like Julian V