Author Topic: LOST  (Read 21576 times)

sonickteam2

Re: LOST
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 01:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by K8teebug:
  I'm not saying that either thing will have anything to do w/ the plane crash, I just think that's what's going to happen at the very end.  Just a thought.

I'm guessing that Dharma people brought the plane down to get to Walt.
I figured it would have something to do with the magnet.  they keep showing the magnetism of the hatch or something, gotta be something there.

K8teebug

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 01:45:00 pm »
Planes are made of aluminum and aren't magnetic.

The producers have said it's not a dream, it's not purgatory, and it's not all going on in someone's mind.

Which is good, because any of them would've really ticked me off.

sonickteam2

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 01:58:00 pm »
Originally posted by K8teebug:
  Planes are made of aluminum and aren't magnetic.
well that magnet means something dontcha think?  they show it too much for it to be nothing.  

and i am not really saying there is a "magnet" on the island, but just referring to the magnetic pull that seems to be present in certain areas.

K8teebug

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 02:47:00 pm »
I think a magnetic pull would make more sense.  Not that the plane was magnetic.  That's what some people out there are saying.

And, if you look at that crazy website thing (too much happens over there for me to keep track).  But, there is a map and a hidden section on the map shows Dharma projects in what looks like the Bermuda triangle.

There's some scenes from tonight's episode up on aol now. Lost Extras

lbcardoni

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 03:06:00 pm »
Has anyone been following the Lost ARG?

K8teebug

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2006, 03:58:00 pm »
There's a great synopsis of everything at

www.thelostexperience.com

Got Haggis?

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2006, 08:55:00 am »
last nights episode was pretty crazy...they answered everything and nothing at the same time

sonickteam2

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2006, 09:21:00 am »
Originally posted by Got Haggis?:
  last nights episode was pretty crazy...they answered everything and nothing at the same time
yeah, sure did. excellent, however i was hoping for some closure on at least SOMETHING!

and i hate Claire.

lbcardoni

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2006, 10:27:00 am »
Char-lay
 Bring back mah BayBay

Bags

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2006, 10:42:00 am »
I don't know, in the end I wasn't all that gripped.  It was 10:57 and I thought, "oh, any minute will be the "jump out of your seat" moment!"  And, nothing.

Don't want to give away any spoilers as I'm sure a lot of folks probably taped or tivo'd it, but "eh".

nkotb

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2006, 10:45:00 am »
I agree a bit; I loved the entire show, and thought in a lot of ways it was better than last year's finale.  Still, the very very ending didn't leave me with a feeling like staring down the hatch did...

Originally posted by Bags:
  I don't know, in the end I wasn't all that gripped.  It was 10:57 and I thought, "oh, any minute will be the "jump out of your seat" moment!"  And, nothing.

Don't want to give away any spoilers as I'm sure a lot of folks probably taped or tivo'd it, but "eh".

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2006, 10:58:00 am »
Is Desmond a goner?

nkotb

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2006, 11:08:00 am »
I'd think no; it would be weird to show his backstory and then off him right away.  Of course, after Libby and Ana Lucia, who knows?

Originally posted by Chaz Nakatestes, Breaststroking Guy:
  Is Desmond a goner?

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2006, 11:13:00 am »
And we all know that that Kelvin guy was the same US military guy that Sayid dealt with in Iraq, right?

Bags

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2006, 11:15:00 am »
Originally posted by Chaz Nakatestes, Breaststroking Guy:
  And we all know that that Kelvin guy was the same US military guy that Sayid dealt with in Iraq, right?
HUH?  You see, I'm a bad Lost viewer.  I make the obvious connections, but miss so much... Back at the beginning of the season I watched one episode at a friend's house and they were talking about Hurley's lottery numbers being the numbers mumbled over and over by another patient.  I SO hadn't noticed that!!