Author Topic: Recommend some good movies!  (Read 312392 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Recommend some good movies!
« Reply #1140 on: September 26, 2024, 08:48:13 pm »
Went to see the Kneecap movie tonight and it’s a great well made film, can see why it was getting so much buzz.  I was thinking it was a mockumentry, but actually more origin story biopic with the group playing themselves very well.  To the point where I thought they were using a working actor to portray the DJ,  but nope he just delivered a great performance.  Well worth and done in the most part in Irish.  Their album is pretty good as  well.
T.Rex

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1141 on: September 26, 2024, 10:23:55 pm »
Went to see Megalopolis and I’ll truly never forget the experience. Jaw on the floor insanity. Does not make a lick of sense. Within one hour of starting all sense of decorum in the theatre was gone. I was one of 9 people in there and people were opening screaming f-bombs at the screen. Equal parts laughing and how bad it was and disgust. Ends with a new version of the pledge of allegiance. So so so many insane scenes.

Possibly the worst thing I’ve ever seen and yet I highly recommend people experience this. Incredible in the literal sense of the word that I find it not credible that it was a real movie that got made.
LVMH

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1142 on: September 26, 2024, 10:24:58 pm »
A bow and arrow, at one point, is successfully concealed by sticking it down one’s pants and claiming it’s an erection which seemed to both no one. “Why yes, please come in with your two foot rock hard dong!”

What in the fuck.
LVMH