Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 10598153 times)

hutch

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #18570 on: September 11, 2009, 02:10:10 pm »
By the way with Live Nation you still have to pay some fees ($5 at least) if you buy at box office so there really is no way to avoid that...

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #18571 on: September 11, 2009, 02:13:31 pm »
I think it more drives me crazy that people on this board seem unable to pay a ticketing fee without informing the rest of us of how much it was. We all know. No one on this board hasn't heard this argument before. We all know some people think they're high. No one is going to say anything different on this issue.

Ticketing fees have become the worst recurring joke on this board. It's BEN'S CHILI BOWL gone bad.

Oh yah well it drives me crazy reading your crap. If you'd let Azaghals post stand instead of ranting we'd have moved on by now. Instead of talking about charges now we're talking about whether talking about charges is acceptable. How is that any better?

Your act of ranting and insulting people has worn thing. Just a matter of time before you get banned. Keep it up, asshole.
The best thing to do is to completely ignore or bypass anything he says. Seriously, the kid's out to be an asshole whether he knows it or not. And no, I don't know because I don't pay attention to him.

Anywho, anyone get information on that Kia Soul tour bit? I know on the MGMT site it says you can go test drive a car and get a pair of tickets, but is it like that for all the shows they're having?
‼‼?‼‼

eltee

« Reply #18572 on: September 11, 2009, 03:06:33 pm »
Re: MGMT and the Kia thing - I believe the test drive ticket thing is just for this particular MGMT show [in DC]. The show set up is coordinated by Kia - who scheduled shows in other cities w/ other bands.
MGMT and those other two bands happen to be scheduled for the DC area.
See that Kia page I referenced. And, I think MGMT's site shows normal tour dates (w/normal ways to obtain tickets) for their other shows under their tour section.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 03:09:44 pm by Sugartastic Tee »

Got Haggis?

« Reply #18573 on: September 11, 2009, 03:55:45 pm »
The KIA Dan Deacon free show: September 19th - Washington, D.C. @ 3330 New York Ave. NE (FREE)

dan deacon is also playing tonight in baltimore with a crapload of other bands at the cc annex

wml7

« Reply #18574 on: September 11, 2009, 04:35:21 pm »
Swell Season
11/09 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club

Son Volt
09/15 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #18575 on: September 11, 2009, 05:00:27 pm »
I think it more drives me crazy that people on this board seem unable to pay a ticketing fee without informing the rest of us of how much it was. We all know. No one on this board hasn't heard this argument before. We all know some people think they're high. No one is going to say anything different on this issue.

Ticketing fees have become the worst recurring joke on this board. It's BEN'S CHILI BOWL gone bad.

Oh yah well it drives me crazy reading your crap. If you'd let Azaghals post stand instead of ranting we'd have moved on by now. Instead of talking about charges now we're talking about whether talking about charges is acceptable. How is that any better?

Your act of ranting and insulting people has worn thing. Just a matter of time before you get banned. Keep it up, asshole.
The best thing to do is to completely ignore or bypass anything he says. Seriously, the kid's out to be an asshole whether he knows it or not. And no, I don't know because I don't pay attention to him.
I'm still not completely convinced you two aren't the same person! Alot of us think the existence of two of you doesn't pass the smell test.

That said, if we wish to continue this circle jerk, let's kindly take it outta the Just Announced thread.

hutch

« Reply #18576 on: September 11, 2009, 05:35:11 pm »

Mark Knopfler
May 2 2010
Warner Theatre

Cali

« Reply #18577 on: September 11, 2009, 06:14:44 pm »
How did I (of all people) miss this one?

Tue Nov 17- ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN, HATCHAM SOCIAL $20 Mainstage 8:00 (On sale Fri Sept 11)

crap! that's the same day as brett dennen and grace potter

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #18578 on: September 11, 2009, 06:42:14 pm »
Re: MGMT and the Kia thing - I believe the test drive ticket thing is just for this particular MGMT show [in DC]. The show set up is coordinated by Kia - who scheduled shows in other cities w/ other bands.
MGMT and those other two bands happen to be scheduled for the DC area.
See that Kia page I referenced. And, I think MGMT's site shows normal tour dates (w/normal ways to obtain tickets) for their other shows under their tour section.

Im just trying to figure out if we just show up to the free show [like Wale on Friday] and just... walk in...
‼‼?‼‼

hutch

« Reply #18579 on: September 12, 2009, 08:03:58 am »
Allen Toussaint
Silver Spring Jazz Festival
9:15 pm
Tonight.
Free

killsaly

« Reply #18580 on: September 14, 2009, 11:50:23 am »
No dc or Baltimore dates?

Sreen Vinyl Image, Ceremony, Ringo Deathstarr, The Sky Drops
October 27
Bar None
Virginia Beach, VA

mdh9857

« Reply #18581 on: September 14, 2009, 11:52:28 am »
The mess that will be this tour:

Kanye West and Lady Gaga
12/19 1st Mariner Arena
12/30 Verizon Center

And...
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings
12/31
9:30 Club

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #18582 on: September 14, 2009, 12:03:36 pm »
No dc or Baltimore dates?

Sreen Vinyl Image, Ceremony, Ringo Deathstarr, The Sky Drops
October 27
Bar None
Virginia Beach, VA

Wow, that's worth a drive to VB.

azaghal1981

« Reply #18583 on: September 14, 2009, 12:07:11 pm »
Except for RDS, those are all local bands you can often see here or in Baltimore anyway. And RDS is playing at the BC that week.
احمد

MonkeyPants

« Reply #18584 on: September 14, 2009, 12:19:50 pm »
The mess that will be this tour:

Kanye West and Lady Gaga
12/19 1st Mariner Arena
12/30 Verizon Center

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

never never never...Not even if you paid me...
PANTS