Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 9994332 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #28560 on: January 30, 2013, 10:29:28 am »
you said, bang.

azaghal1981

« Reply #28561 on: January 30, 2013, 10:34:51 am »
She seems like the type of person that wants everybody to think she poops chocolate covered strawberries.
احمد

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #28562 on: January 30, 2013, 10:55:04 am »
She seems like the type of person that wants everybody to think she poops chocolate covered strawberries.

Who wouldn't be surprised if she actually did?

She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but from everything I have seen she seems like such a sweet gal.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #28563 on: January 30, 2013, 11:15:20 am »
Much too large of a venue for that show. Who is booking this shit? Oh wait, if Atomicfront is there, it's bound to be packed.

will it be empty?

She with a Him
Camera Obscura
7/11 wolf trap
 ;D

If I was a woman or walky, M.Ward would be a dream man, but wow... How annoying is Zoey D? As much as I worship M.Ward, I can't even listen to more than a few notes of Shim.

zoey deschanel annoying??? You are annoying my friend.  She is a godess.  Actress, songwriter, incredible voice.  What more could you want from a woman? 

Her old timey schtick mixed with her dumbness is more annoying than you mr. atomicfront!

I am sure she is much  smarter than you.  You are just mad because she is too hot for you.

Yada

« Reply #28564 on: January 30, 2013, 11:30:22 am »
Much too large of a venue for that show. Who is booking this shit? Oh wait, if Atomicfront is there, it's bound to be packed.

will it be empty?

She with a Him
Camera Obscura
7/11 wolf trap
 ;D

If I was a woman or walky, M.Ward would be a dream man, but wow... How annoying is Zoey D? As much as I worship M.Ward, I can't even listen to more than a few notes of Shim.

zoey deschanel annoying??? You are annoying my friend.  She is a godess.  Actress, songwriter, incredible voice.  What more could you want from a woman? 

Her old timey schtick mixed with her dumbness is more annoying than you mr. atomicfront!

I am sure she is much  smarter than you.  You are just mad because she is too hot for you.

lol

James Ford

« Reply #28565 on: January 30, 2013, 11:33:45 am »
I guess you like chicks with fat legs.

will it be empty?

She with a Him
Camera Obscura
7/11 wolf trap
 ;D

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #28566 on: January 30, 2013, 11:38:26 am »
Could somebody please just announce something?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #28567 on: January 30, 2013, 11:43:25 am »

will it be empty?

She with a Him
Camera Obscura
7/11 wolf trap
 ;D

Lol, Zooey is skinny as a rail
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #28568 on: January 30, 2013, 11:44:56 am »

will it be empty?

She with a Him
Camera Obscura
7/11 wolf trap
 ;D

She doesn't have fat legs.  I guess her failings are in cup size and she is only 5'6".  I like taller girls but in zoey's case I guess I could make an exception. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #28569 on: January 30, 2013, 11:46:10 am »
Could somebody please just announce something?

here

wavves

4/13/13 @ Rock & Roll Hotel ? Washington, DC

god, i hate that place . . . seth go buy the rnr and turn it into a diet frozen yogurt bar.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #28570 on: January 30, 2013, 11:53:46 am »
This may have already been announced but it's a solid line-up

Saturday Apr 6
THE BLACK ANGELS
ALLAH-LAS
ELEPHANT STONE

Black Cat
T.Rex

Vas Deferens

« Reply #28571 on: January 30, 2013, 12:04:38 pm »
someone will get pissed...

BORIS

Night 1: All Time Classics - A night of songs spanning Boris' entire career including some songs they have never played live in the US!
Night 2: Flood - A performance of the cult classic album "Flood"

05/01 Washington DC @ Rock and Roll Hotel
05/02 Washington DC @ Rock and Roll Hotel
(_|_)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #28572 on: January 30, 2013, 12:12:20 pm »
This may have already been announced but it's a solid line-up

Saturday Apr 6
THE BLACK ANGELS
ALLAH-LAS
ELEPHANT STONE

Black Cat
SWEET

killsaly

« Reply #28573 on: January 30, 2013, 12:20:24 pm »
BORIS
Night 1: All Time Classics - A night of songs spanning Boris' entire career including some songs they have never played live in the US!
Not me, hell yeah!

Mac DeMarco / Naomi Punk / Calvin Love
DC9 - MAR 5

Yada

« Reply #28574 on: January 30, 2013, 12:28:02 pm »
BORIS
Not me, hell yeah!

Mac DeMarco / Naomi Punk / Calvin Love
DC9 - MAR 5

I wish I could drag my lazy ass to shows during the week... Love the Mac DeMarco jammerz.