Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 10026708 times)

Mark_Read

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #29595 on: May 09, 2013, 10:18:59 am »
Does anyone have the Citi or Live Nation presale code for Courtney Love @ Filmore?

Does anyone have the code for Courtney Love tickets??

Courtney Love
Fillmore
June 22
 :D

If you have a Citi card, the code is the first six digits of your CC number.

Yada

« Reply #29596 on: May 09, 2013, 10:34:01 am »
Does anyone have the Citi or Live Nation presale code for Courtney Love @ Filmore?

Courtney Love
Fillmore
June 22

If you have a Citi card, the code is the first six digits of your CC number.

or just wait to buy one off stubhub for $9 a day or two before the show.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #29597 on: May 09, 2013, 10:49:32 am »
what if there are no tickets on stubhub available "a day or two" before the show, or even close to that price . . . i wonder if that would be grounds to sue yada in this new world of internet law.  i wish i could i find a link to any article, but my friend told me he saw a story somewhere about "are people having to change what they say anywhere on any online comment forurm or article, due to the fact that lawyers are willing to take cases in internet lawsuits based on the 'murky' definitions of deception on the web."

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #29598 on: May 09, 2013, 10:52:48 am »
this show is not going to sell out.  it's not like you need to get in on the presale.  after her last debacle of a show here, i doubt she has enough fans left to fill the Backroom.

only problem with that plan is that someone actually has to buy the tickets before they can be resold...
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #29599 on: May 09, 2013, 11:07:10 am »
this show is not going to sell out.  it's not like you need to get in on the presale.  after her last debacle of a show here, i doubt she has enough fans left to fill the Backroom.

only problem with that plan is that someone actually has to buy the tickets before they can be resold...

scalpers will buy tickets.  they don't know how bad her last show was.

hutch

« Reply #29600 on: May 09, 2013, 11:26:15 am »
I am really skeptical about how this show will sell..

1. the Fillmore has about double the capacity of the 930
2. she's touring as "Courtney Love" not "Hole"
3. most fans where there for the 930 show and aren't going to feel a need to go back

Yada

« Reply #29601 on: May 09, 2013, 11:29:03 am »

There are already 40 "tickets" on Stubhub that will be filled by ticket agencies.

killsaly

« Reply #29602 on: May 09, 2013, 11:30:14 am »
People there is a commentary thread, for things like discussing how bad Courtney Love is.  it is extremely easy to locate, as it is usually on the first page of General Discussion.  

August 2 - Fillmore
Dillinger Escape Plan, Animals As Leaders, Periphery, Norma Jean, Cattle Decapitation, the Ocean, Revocation, Aeon, Rings of Saturn, and Thy Art Is Murder

hutch

« Reply #29603 on: May 09, 2013, 11:33:04 am »
People there is a commentary thread, for things like discussing how bad Courtney Love is.  it is extremely easy to locate, as it is usually on the first page of General Discussion.  

August 2 - Fillmore
Dillinger Escape Plan, Animals As Leaders, Periphery, Norma Jean, Cattle Decapitation, the Ocean, Revocation, Aeon, Rings of Saturn, and Thy Art Is Murder

I don't know that her widely perceive "badness" can be contained by one thread..I don't think it is enough...

Yada

« Reply #29604 on: May 09, 2013, 11:39:56 am »

August 2 - Fillmore

Maybe someone should create a form for the Just Announced thread that only allows you to input a

Artist:
Date:
Venue:

How about it?

James Ford

« Reply #29605 on: May 09, 2013, 11:44:27 am »
Oh wow, I've been waiting my whole life to see Cattle Decapitation play. I know they're no Courtney Love, but who is.

August 2 - Fillmore

hutch

« Reply #29606 on: May 09, 2013, 11:56:24 am »
Heavy Breathing
Black Whiskey
May 25

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #29607 on: May 09, 2013, 01:06:16 pm »

I would normally agree, but I am kind of enjoying this one

hemisphire

« Reply #29608 on: May 09, 2013, 01:17:28 pm »
Friday, 26 July
Future Bible Heroes
@ Black Cat

What??? I will be out of town that day.  Woah is me.

Their website lists Future Bible Heroes shows which don't feature Stephin Merritt-- So no word yet on whether or not he'll be at this show, but there's a distinct chance that he will not. 

yeah, the press release reads: "The live ensemble will consist of Claudia Gonson, Shirley Simms, Christopher Ewen, and Anthony Kaczynski."

"...Mr. Merritt is not going to achieve his stardom through big performances and world tours. In part because he has hyperacusis in his left ear, which makes him sensitive to loud sounds, he doesn?t like performing live. When he must, he plays acoustically, uses no monitors and plugs his ear during applause."
From NY Times

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #29609 on: May 09, 2013, 01:40:45 pm »

Courtney Love
Fillmore
June 22

Code is skankwhorejunkiebitch
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:42:38 pm by jeffml »