Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 10845456 times)

Space Freely

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #46440 on: October 17, 2019, 01:24:21 pm »
To be fair, I think when Antonin Scalia died, I announced it on here as "Antonin Scalia is burning in hell", a statement I stand behind.

There is no hell. So that statement, though untrue, is ok with me. It would be more true to say that he is rotting in the ground, and down to an Julian-acceptable weight class.

By now Lefties should know that the Right is really, really, really attached to their beloved monuments. Not matter how misguided or outdated the monument is. So saying he is burning in hell is one thing. Threatening to piss on a monument, quite another.

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #46441 on: October 17, 2019, 01:25:29 pm »
Doesn't affect me as much in larger venue, settings.  I'll survive, unless it gets out, of control.  Plus, as an alum of GMU, it's always nice to see a show at the ole patriot.

Agreed. Caught Thom, Flea, and others at the (former) Patriot Center my senior year. Great show.

FYI, the Scalia Scholastic School is located on the Arlington campus, NOT Fairfax. So much FAKE NEWS on this board it'll make your head spin!

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #46442 on: October 17, 2019, 01:28:10 pm »
To be fair, I think when Antonin Scalia died, I announced it on here as "Antonin Scalia is burning in hell", a statement I stand behind.

There is no hell. So that statement, though untrue, is ok with me. It would be more true to say that he is rotting in the ground, and down to an Julian-acceptable weight class.

By now Lefties should know that the Right is really, really, really attached to their beloved monuments. Not matter how misguided or outdated the monument is. So saying he is burning in hell is one thing. Threatening to piss on a monument, quite another.
You are correct that heaven and hell do not exist. When I said I stand by the statement I meant the general sentiment that Antonin Scalia deserved never ending torture for the life he lived.
LVMH

« Reply #46443 on: October 17, 2019, 01:29:21 pm »
Doesn't affect me as much in larger venue, settings.  I'll survive, unless it gets out, of control.  Plus, as an alum of GMU, it's always nice to see a show at the ole patriot.

Agreed. Caught Thom, Flea, and others at the (former) Patriot Center my senior year. Great show.

FYI, the Scalia Scholastic School is located on the Arlington campus, NOT Fairfax. So much FAKE NEWS on this board it'll make your head spin!
well that's news you can use
as I'm an Arlingtonion (typical lefty hotspot) and will notify the board when the pissing has commenced

I did like the first name Antonin Scalia School of Law
...ASS of Law
slack

MAGA 2020

« Reply #46444 on: October 17, 2019, 02:14:44 pm »

Man when RBG dies she should burn in hell too!  They were friends after all....can you imagine that??

nkotb

« Reply #46445 on: October 17, 2019, 02:15:58 pm »
I don't give a shit about RGB, so this is fine

Man when RBG dies she should burn in hell too!  They were friends after all....can you imagine that??

MAGA 2020

« Reply #46446 on: October 17, 2019, 02:17:18 pm »
I don't give a shit about RGB, so this is fine

Man this guy is SOOOOO left.  Watch out.

Space Freely

« Reply #46447 on: October 17, 2019, 02:18:55 pm »

Well given that she's a Jew, she's going to hell for sure, right?

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #46448 on: October 17, 2019, 02:23:02 pm »

ANTISEMITE!
LVMH

« Reply #46449 on: October 17, 2019, 02:23:03 pm »

On brand....thanks for coming back to your senses
and yes I can imagine people of differing opinions being friends
it surely has become hard in the modern era...
slack

MAGA 2020

« Reply #46450 on: October 17, 2019, 02:28:24 pm »

I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

hutch

« Reply #46451 on: October 17, 2019, 02:33:45 pm »
Does anyone really believe in hell or heaven?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #46452 on: October 17, 2019, 02:36:45 pm »
Just a place where nothing ever happens.

Space Freely

« Reply #46453 on: October 17, 2019, 02:39:01 pm »

ANTISEMITE!

To clarify, I was playing to my audience. My audience being the person I was responding to. someone on the Right.

I think we can all agree that it's the Muslims who are the ones going to hell. But they'll have 72 virgins waiting for them, so it will be totally hot!

« Reply #46454 on: October 17, 2019, 02:40:09 pm »
funny, Heaven and Hell are in the news
https://wtop.com/dc/2019/10/shot-to-hell-club-heaven-hell-in-adams-morgan-hit-with-90000-fine-90-day-license-suspension/
oh we weren't talking about that lame club in AdMo

danm this is scary
Another incident involves Heaven & Hell owner Mehari Woldemariam accidentally spiking a patron’s Long Island Iced Tea with Foam-Brite Condenser Coil Cleaner in November of last year. Woldemariam admitted he served the poisoned drink, and said the mistake happened because it looked like “sour mix.” He called 911 for the customer.
slack