Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 10743440 times)

hutch

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #56040 on: July 04, 2024, 04:29:50 pm »
Boo!

👻

I need an in to meet him! Anyone have a contact at Spanish embassy or DAR?

Happy 4th folks…last one before King Trump I?

nkotb

« Reply #56041 on: July 04, 2024, 04:39:21 pm »
Today is, more importantly, the 21st anniversary of my wife and I meeting

Space Freely

« Reply #56042 on: July 04, 2024, 05:08:54 pm »

23rd anniversary of my wife and I first having sex.

At least we'll always have our own reasons to celebrate July 4.

hutch

« Reply #56043 on: July 04, 2024, 05:15:38 pm »

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉

hutch

« Reply #56044 on: July 04, 2024, 05:19:21 pm »

Congratulations…..sort of….can’t help but think you might have met someone who would have you happier if you had held out… I suppose that’s arguably true of anyone

Space Freely

« Reply #56045 on: July 04, 2024, 05:22:58 pm »

Congratulations…..sort of….can’t help but think you might have met someone who would have you happier if you had held out… I suppose that’s arguably true of anyone

We make our own happiness.

I was 34, and I wanted a family. It wasn't my first rodeo, but it was the first time I was in love. How long does one hold out?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2024, 05:24:33 pm by Space Freely »

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #56046 on: July 04, 2024, 06:24:58 pm »
Leave it to Space to make this thread creepy.

Space Freely

« Reply #56047 on: July 04, 2024, 06:50:36 pm »

I would expect a guy who calls himself "Cock" to be a little more sex positive, but I guess life is full of disappointments.

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #56048 on: July 04, 2024, 07:18:51 pm »

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #56049 on: July 07, 2024, 08:53:51 pm »

Why would it be creepy? Don't get me wrong, bragging online to internet strangers about your first sex milestone with your wife is, at best, silly and, at worst, lame, but it isn't creepy.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #56050 on: July 07, 2024, 08:56:40 pm »

This is such an incredible strawman I can't help but ask you to explain what went through your mind here. Are you sex shaming this poster over some mythical nonsense about holding out to meet someone who would have "made you happier," in response to this poster sharing a positive thought about his relationship with his wife? What a strange thought to have.

hutch

« Reply #56051 on: July 07, 2024, 09:05:00 pm »
Based on Space’s posts I think it’s fine to wonder… he invites us into his private life over and over again….and his posts are literally cries for help…

But I was done with this…

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #56052 on: July 08, 2024, 08:46:49 am »
Check the title of the thread.  Unless Space is selling tickets to his next fuck session with his over-bearing wife, it doesn't need to be in this thread. And face it, 50-something year old Space's ongoing comments sexualizing very young female performers when discussing their musical performance is creepy. Trust me, I am not anti-sex, I'm just anti-Space sex comments and don't give a fuck about his sexual history with his wife .  If you however enjoy his takes, then maybe there should be a separate thread on Space's sexual exploits and opinions.   

Why would it be creepy? Don't get me wrong, bragging online to internet strangers about your first sex milestone with your wife is, at best, silly and, at worst, lame, but it isn't creepy.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2024, 09:13:04 am by Cock Van Der Palm »

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #56053 on: July 08, 2024, 08:53:23 am »
Check the title of the thread.  Unless Space is selling tickets to his next fuck session with his over-bearing wife, it doesn't need to be in his thread. And face it, 50-something year old Space's ongoing comments sexualizing very young female performers when discussing their musical performance is creepy. Trust me, I am not anti-sex, I'm just anti-Space sex comments and don't give a fuck about his sexual history with his wife .  If you however enjoy his takes, then maybe there should be a separate thread on Space's sexual exploits and opinions.   

So many taglines in this...

Space Freely

« Reply #56054 on: July 08, 2024, 08:59:18 am »
Check the title of the thread.  Unless Space is selling tickets to his next fuck session with his over-bearing wife, it doesn't need to be in his thread. And face it, 50-something year old Space's ongoing comments sexualizing very young female performers when discussing their musical performance is creepy. Trust me, I am not anti-sex, I'm just anti-Space sex comments and don't give a fuck about his sexual history with his wife .  If you however enjoy his takes, then maybe there should be a separate thread on Space's sexual exploits and opinions.   

You're not a cock, you're a douchebag.

I was replying to NKOTB, who was using this thread to announce that it was the anniversary of his meeting his wife. Are you going to chastise him for his misuse of the thread too?

And like it or not, pop and rock music is very much about sex. The industry does a very good job of selling sex and sexualizing the performers, they don't need my help.

And at "worst", I might have made some very benign comments about select performers being "hot." Grown up adult women (not "very young" performers such as Laufey (age 25) , Maggie Rogers (age 30), or Janelle Monae (age 38). There's nothing wrong with appreciating a performer for their looks as well as their musical talents.

So fuck off, douchebag.