Author Topic: I'm being kicked out of my house because I voted Obama  (Read 13742 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
I'm being kicked out of my house because I voted Obama
« on: November 06, 2008, 09:24:00 am »
You guys might think Im a douche or whatever, but this is serious. My stepdad flipped his shit when I told him I voted Obama. He said I couldnt eat food out of HIS regerator [even though I buy me and my sisters food AND him], he said Id have to start paying rent, and he also said I will have to give him $5000 dollars because that's how much Obama is going to raise his taxes. He said Barack's a communist and that me voting for him takes money out of my family's pocket. He calls me a dope smoking piece of shit even though I havent' smoked weed since I was a Sophomore in high school almost 7 fucking years ago. Outside of shooting him in his fucking mouth how can I get him to shut the fuck up?
‼‼?‼‼

TheREALHunter

Re: I'm being kicked out of my house because I voted Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 09:28:00 am »
move.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 09:30:00 am »
can you couch surf until it blows over or until you can find a place you can call your own?
T.Rex

godsshoeshine

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 09:47:00 am »
tell your stepdad hes rich and should be buying your weed
o/\o

sonickteam2

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 10:37:00 am »
funny, on one hand you think electing a black president would improve racial issues in america, on the other hand, it seems to be bringing out the worst in people.  I've heard the "n" word more times this week than i've heard it all year long before that.

and although your stepdad didnt say anything racist, its hard to think he would be THAT upset about a white candidate he doesnt agree with.  but i dont know him, now do i!

Guiny

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 10:37:00 am »
Dude, get out.  I didn't support Obama but he's OUR President now so all the still be haters need to get over it.  I like the guy now and I think he'll do a fine job although he has a lot of crap to clean up.  If you stay, it's only gonna get worse and you might do something stupid....Like what you said in your last sentence.  It's not worth it!!!!!!!

sonickteam2

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 10:39:00 am »
he's back!!! i've missed you so!

nkotb

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 10:42:00 am »
See, this I'm glad to see.  Rob's walking the walk, and it's refreshing to see someone realizing that we can't all just sit around for four years crying in our panties.  And I say this going for either side, since we should retire the whole "Al Gore won" whining (even if it was bullshit  ;)  )  

Originally posted by Buck Satan:
  Dude, get out.  I didn't support Obama but he's OUR President now so all the still be haters need to get over it.  I like the guy now and I think he'll do a fine job although he has a lot of crap to clean up.  If you stay, it's only gonna get worse and you might do something stupid....Like what you said in your last sentence.  It's not worth it!!!!!!!

Guiny

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 10:42:00 am »
Nobody else better to insult?  ;-)

What's up buddy.  I thought about you this year when the Red Sox were kicking the Yanks @ss in the standings.

BobbyVan

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 10:43:00 am »
I can't believe all the credulous dumbasses on this board.

"Death from Above," you're full of shit.

And in case you're not full of shit, if you were a sophomore in HS 7 years ago, shouldn't you be a college grad by now?  What are you doing living with your stepdad?  Get off the dole you liberal twat.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 10:43:00 am »
i just the other day was wondering where you went Buck... welcome back

and buck tells the truth that it's best to get out and not ending up doing something you'll regret for the rest of your life...  

i'd check craiglist and see if you can find someone looking for a roommate
T.Rex

nkotb

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 10:46:00 am »
Maybe Julian has an open room?

Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
 i'd check craiglist and see if you can find someone looking for a roommate

Christine Moritz

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 10:48:00 am »
Originally posted by TheREALHunter:
  move.
This.

sonickteam2

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 10:52:00 am »
Originally posted by Buck Satan:
  Nobody else better to insult?  ;-)

What's up buddy.  I thought about you this year when the Red Sox were kicking the Yanks @ss in the standings.
Stupid Tampa Bay.

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 11:04:00 am »
My thoughts exactly!

I moved back in with my parents for a year after grad school and I paid rent. My wife moved out of her house at 18 and started supporting herself.

Either move, or pay rent.

Originally posted by BobbyVan:
  I can't believe all the credulous dumbasses on this board.

"Death from Above," you're full of shit.

And in case you're not full of shit, if you were a sophomore in HS 7 years ago, shouldn't you be a college grad by now?  What are you doing living with your stepdad?  Get off the dole you liberal twat.