Author Topic: I'm being kicked out of my house because I voted Obama  (Read 14285 times)

Guiny

Re: I'm being kicked out of my house because I voted Obama
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 11:12:00 am »
nkotb,  it would have been pretty hypocritical of me to say I supported Bush (even though he did a horrible job) all those years because he was OUR President and not support Obama (who will be much better in my opinion) now that he is OUR President.  I consider myself an Indpandent because I don't really follow either party, which makes it easier for me to support EITHER candidate when they win.

Guiny

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 11:14:00 am »
Sonick, the only thing stupid about Tampa Bay was that they didn't represent the AL East as well as they could have.  I was happy to follow their story all year. I mean, last for ten years or more to the World Series, that was pretty fun to watch even if it was at the expense of our teams.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 11:15:00 am »
nice... let pass judgement on why DFA1979  is still living at home... maybe there are reasons beyond financial why he's still there...
T.Rex

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 11:16:00 am »
Move.  He may be an ass, but by my calculations you must be at least 21 or 22 years old, so why are you living there anyway?

Time to leave the nest.

nkotb

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 11:16:00 am »
Just to explain, I was being straight-up. It's nice to see someone throw support behind our new president even if they didn't support him.  It's pretty noble.  I think a lot of people (on both sides) should take note of that.  P.S. Welcome back!

Originally posted by Buck Satan:
  nkotb,  it would have been pretty hypocritical of me to say I supported Bush (even though he did a horrible job) all those years because he was OUR President and not support Obama (who will be much better in my opinion) now that he is OUR President.  I consider myself an Indpandent because I don't really follow either party, which makes it easier for me to support EITHER candidate when they win.

Guiny

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 11:17:00 am »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  i just the other day was wondering where you went Buck...
Were you at at an Iron Maiden concert?  Is that why you thought of me?

walkonby

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 11:18:00 am »
pretty soon, the christians will say people who voted for obama will burn in hell and attempt to amend the constitution so others cannot vote for him in the future.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2008, 12:00:00 pm »
Originally posted by chaz:
  Move.  He may be an ass, but by my calculations you must be at least 21 or 22 years old, so why are you living there anyway?

Time to leave the nest.
I live at home to keep my stepdad and mom from killing each other and to support my sisters while theyre in school. As much as Id love to move out I really dont think itd be healthy. My stepdad is a closet alcoholic, a control freak, a racist, and Im prettys ure an epic bi-polar. On top of that He's a giant child, no one can tell him he's wrong ever and if we or I do we're just threatened. My grandparents have tried and tried and tried to get him to move out but for some god damn reason he WILL NOT. On top of that he's a cop in DC so he, seriuosly, could come up with something to get us all thrown in jail and he get custody of both of my sisters [5 and 10].

Thanks for all the advice, Id really love to leave but all I can do is ignore him and what he says. The only thing I really fucking hate is that he gives my mom the most shit and when she doesn't listen he yells at my sisters and well I tell him that they don't need to know what OUR problems are as adults he flips his shit. THe man has a short fuse if he even has one at all.
‼‼?‼‼

manimtired

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 12:02:00 pm »
seriously..if its his house, its his rules.  so i guess you can listen to what he says or move out.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2008, 12:08:00 pm »
I honestly have no problem paying rent I really dont, Im sick of him treating me like Im 15, like I dont matter, like Im some fucking thug piece of shit that just mooches off of him. I pay for all my own shit outside of rent. And I consider this my mother's house, not his.
‼‼?‼‼

sonickteam2

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2008, 12:14:00 pm »
hopefully it will blow over.

It reminds me when Martin O Malley won the Governor race 2 years back and my boss was so fired up mad about it, he was like screaming at everyone for 2 weeks, especially people he knew were behind O Malley.  Crazy how people cant seperate things in their brains sometimes.

Guiny

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2008, 12:15:00 pm »
If he's a DC Cop, why does he think he's going to get taxed an extra $5000.00?  Last I checked, DC Cops don't make over $250,000 a year.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2008, 12:21:00 pm »
I tried to get him to explain where this math came from and he could not for some reason. He works with the Magistrate, I know that. But it's still just some desk job. I hope it will blow over but he's not one to let things go. The man is gonna have a heart attack and then maybe he'll relax, he knows exactly how to stress himself out and prevent it, but he doesn't.
‼‼?‼‼

manimtired

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 12:23:00 pm »
livejournal.com

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 12:25:00 pm »
Hahahahaha

Dude, I have a blog.
‼‼?‼‼