Author Topic: Return of the Show Conflict Thread!  (Read 15275 times)

Vas Deferens

Re: Return of the Show Conflict Thread!
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2014, 08:39:37 am »
kraftwerk will play for 2 hours at least
(_|_)

hutch

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2014, 08:53:35 am »
The last Luna show at the 930 Club is up there as one of my favorite 930 memories...

Luna really petered out which was a shame cause I love both Romantica and Rendezvous but have to admit that at the time I had kinda moved on.. everyone moved on.. the Black Cat shows were pretty sad affairs....

The 930 Luna shows were so great.... I'm sure some people know that a nice chunk of the Luna Live album was recorded at the 930 (The vinyl adds FOUR tracks btw..key)...

My favorite Luna memory has to be when in the midst of a depression in Argentina out of nowhere they showed up in Buenos Aires  in 2002 ...I was in BA for about 18 months and nobody was coming cause there was no money.. I remember vaguely talking to them after the show.. asking Britta if she or they (can't remember) needed someone to show them the town ("No, we're leaving tomorrow...")......in my dreams she'd have said "Yeah why don't you show me around!"... I had no idea at the time that Dean and her were an item... probablythe South America tour, so weird as nobody knew them there, was an attractive proposition for Dean and Britta to get away from the US and any complications..

I would sacrifice 30 minutes of Kraftwerk to see Dean Wareham... his music means a lot to me.. but I'm still recoverin from nearly getting killed so we'll see if I make it out of the house. :)

I am listening to AUtobahn right now though...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:06:37 am by hutch »

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2014, 08:58:48 am »
.. but I'm still recoverin from nearly getting killed so we'll see if I make it out of the house. :)
I was surprised to see you doing a double header...might want to bring an extra perk or two

I imagine that KW will be a bunch of old dudes, so expect lots of walkers  ;D
slack

hutch

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2014, 09:04:14 am »
.. but I'm still recoverin from nearly getting killed so we'll see if I make it out of the house. :)
I was surprised to see you doing a double header...might want to bring an extra perk or two

8 days off of the perc.... yeah baby!

Yada

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2014, 09:09:12 am »

Must be much easier now to drop a deuce.

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2014, 09:09:54 am »

you go gurl!

Must be much easier now to drop a deuce.
ya had to go there...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:11:25 am by Sidehatch »
slack

hutch

« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2014, 09:14:21 am »
off to rehab...

later boys..