Author Topic: Anyone Else Addicted To....  (Read 10276 times)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
Re: Anyone Else Addicted To....
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 07:47:00 pm »
this may seem like an obvious question, but what do those of you who are addicted find most addictive?
_\|/_

snailhook

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 09:07:00 pm »
i've been seeing 250+ shows a year since 2003. then again, i've been working in clubs as either security or manager, and i also play dozens of shows a year.

the great thing about being into obscure shit nobody else gives a crap about is that the majority of shows are in the free-$8 range, which makes seeing shows quite affordable. and since there are usually zero-30 people there, you get a great view!

live music is my life, and i'm lucky enough to have gotten to a point where i'm actually making a decent living booking bands i like (for the most part).

vansmack

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 09:08:00 pm »
Originally posted by Doctor Hussein Doom:
  this may seem like an obvious question, but what do those of you who are addicted find most addictive?
Heroin.
27>34

azaghal1981

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 10:32:00 pm »
Did you catch the Homosexuals' Philly show? DC was fairly well attended. Dude has more energy than most musicians 1/3-1/2 his age and that band he put together is ridiculously tight!

Originally posted by snailhook:
  i've been seeing 250+ shows a year since 2003. then again, i've been working in clubs as either security or manager, and i also play dozens of shows a year.

the great thing about being into obscure shit nobody else gives a crap about is that the majority of shows are in the free-$8 range, which makes seeing shows quite affordable. and since there are usually zero-30 people there, you get a great view!

live music is my life, and i'm lucky enough to have gotten to a point where i'm actually making a decent living booking bands i like (for the most part).
احمد