Author Topic: Pearl Jam Rollcall  (Read 17746 times)

serpent boy

Re: Pearl Jam Rollcall
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2008, 11:51:00 pm »
Haha, when did I say you're not entitled to an opinion?

There's a difference between an opinion and just shitting on someone else's experience, though.

SPARX

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2008, 11:58:00 pm »
Originally posted by serpent boy:
  Haha, when did I say you're not entitled to an opinion?

There's a difference between an opinion and just shitting on someone else's experience, though.
If that's how you interpreted it, you were wrong. It was mostly observational on my part and was meant to be generalized. I really was curious to the questions I pondered. I hope the next festival will find you with more like minded individuals. In fact. after reading it and knowing it would be misintepreted, I immediatley apologized to the moderator. I stand by my questions and statements 100%. Didn't mean to rave on your parade.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2008, 12:02:00 am »
eddie had the glint in his eye and was in the mood to rock...  about 30 minutes in he announced there was no curfew  which explain why they didn't hit the stage until after nine and played until 11:45pm

as always a great show and i'll leave the setlist anaylsis to the experts
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2008, 12:04:00 am »
ted leo @ 7:30 sharp
T.Rex

SPARX

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2008, 12:07:00 am »
Originally posted by kosmo:
  eddie had the glint in his eye and was in the mood to rock...  about 30 minutes in he announced there was no curfew  which explain why they didn't hit the stage until after nine and played until 11:45pm

as always a great show and i'll leave the setlist anaylsis to the experts
Did you get Crazy Mary?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2008, 12:15:00 am »
eddie mangled the lyrics of evenflow and crazy mary got the extended jam treatment
T.Rex

SPARX

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2008, 12:21:00 am »
  eddie mangled the lyrics of evenflow and crazy mary got the extended jam treatment
Priceless. Even if you are kidding.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2008, 12:36:00 am »
AWESOME, hopefully we'll get the same treatment tomorrow night!

ted leo @ 7:30 sharp
excellent, thanks for the info.  i'm going to try my hardest to make it there on time for teddy, but it'll be tough.
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2008, 02:03:00 am »
I was kinda hoping they would have played "life wasted" to honor the guy in front of me who said he has seen dave matthews 146 times  :eek:
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2008, 02:25:00 am »
beware there all these parking lots around the venue.... the one I thought would have been the most convientent in terms of leaving after the show didn't open up until the closer in ones were full...

the lot we ended up in had a big warehouse in the middle of it and while not gridlock getting out it was still slow going

there are plenty of ways to get to 676....  but it makes sense to follow someone else up those side streets
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2008, 04:22:00 am »
one more tidbit... we encountered at 3am some stop and go traffic on i-95 south of white marsh right before the beltway interchange...  looks these lat night lane closures are on going...

http://www.i-95expresstolllanes.com/driver_info/
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2008, 08:52:00 am »
thanks for the traffic tips, kosmo.  i'm going to try parking in penn's landing, on the philly side, and taking the ferry across.  did anyone do that last night?  did it work out ok, with the late finish?
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2008, 09:44:00 am »
last tip.... if you are picking up ten club ticket be sure to get there earlier rather than later as the band actually delayed their arrival on stage so that the 500 or so people waiting for tickets could get it in...

i could see how it was a total clusterfuck to get tickets. as even around 7pm it was hard to determine which window you had to go to due to hand letter signs, beyond that it was hard to figure which line was the one even going to your designated window.  thankfully, i got directed to right one as i got in a much longer line by accident  at first.
T.Rex

i got id

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2008, 11:16:00 am »
is anyone going tonight that could pick up a poster for me????

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2008, 11:50:00 am »
i'd be happy to, but by the sounds of it i won't be there early enough to snag one.
<sig>