Author Topic: DC Area Voters  (Read 141879 times)

vansmack

Re: DC Area Voters
« Reply #750 on: March 26, 2008, 07:49:00 pm »
Just a thought, but what if Obama's supporters are proportionally wealthier than those of Hillary?
The average donation of a Hillary supporter is much higher, which would seem to indicate her donors are wealthier.  
Party Donors Warn Pelosi Over Superdelegate Stance

Susan Davis reports on the presidential race.

A group of wealthy Democratic Party donors who support Sen. Hillary Clinton have sent a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi admonishing her for recent comments on the prerogative of superdelegates in deciding the nomination and suggesting she rethink her position.

Now thatâ??s chutzpah.
27>34

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #751 on: March 27, 2008, 09:57:00 am »
I had a feeling Chikeze was out.....I called two of the bottom three so getting pretty good at this stuff.

I bet Obama's preacher will be in full voice come Sunday with the consipricy theory regarding the only two black contestants were the bottom two last night!!!

I bet some typical white folk thought Jason was black with those dreadlocks.

« Reply #752 on: March 27, 2008, 10:11:00 am »
They need to get rid of the 10 year old who sang the Up With People Song. What a little tool.

Originally posted by 47 YEAR OLD VIRGIN:
  I had a feeling Chikeze was out.....I called two of the bottom three so getting pretty good at this stuff.

I bet Obama's preacher will be in full voice come Sunday with the consipricy theory regarding the only two black contestants were the bottom two last night!!!

godsshoeshine

« Reply #753 on: March 27, 2008, 10:16:00 am »
  [I read his bullshit speach
hahahahaha
o/\o

nkotb

« Reply #754 on: March 27, 2008, 10:20:00 am »
And I'm sure Hillary will have plenty of thrilling stories about how tough it was for her to be in the bottom two last night.  Oh the humanity!  The drama!! The political experience!!!

nkotb

« Reply #755 on: March 27, 2008, 10:31:00 am »

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #756 on: March 27, 2008, 10:56:00 am »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  They need to get rid of the 10 year old who sang the Up With People Song. What a little tool.

[/b]
He'll be there right to the end, he's as cute as a cabbage patch doll so the mothers of America will keep him in it. He does have a hell of a voice though.

That Asian looking one needs to go, she sucks and has the personality of a wet mop.

The Aussie one is just a karaoke singer really so I'm not sure why he's still around other than the fact Americas teenage girls will keep voting for the hot guy with a cool accent.  :roll:

Darth Ed

« Reply #757 on: March 27, 2008, 02:49:00 pm »

vansmack

27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #759 on: March 28, 2008, 12:09:00 pm »
i'm taking bribes

however, i'll settle for the silver line
o/\o

ggw

« Reply #760 on: March 31, 2008, 07:22:00 pm »
Oh, the irony!!

Hillary Rodham Clintonâ??s cash-strapped presidential campaign has been putting off paying hundreds of bills for months â?? freeing up cash for critical media buys but also earning the campaign a reputation as something of a deadbeat in some small-business circles.

A pair of Ohio companies owed more than $25,000 by Clinton for staging events for her campaign are warning others in the tight-knit event production community â?? and anyone else who will listen â?? to get their cash upfront when doing business with her. Her campaign, say representatives of the two companies, has stopped returning phone calls and e-mails seeking payment of outstanding invoices. One even got no response from a certified letter.

Their cautionary tales, combined with published reports about similar difficulties faced by a New Hampshire landlord, an Iowa office cleaner and a New York caterer, highlight a less-obvious impact of Clintonâ??s inability to keep up with the staggering fundraising pace set by her opponent for the Democratic presidential nomination, Illinois Sen. Barack Obama.

Clinton's campaign did not respond to recent, specific questions about its transactions with vendors. But Clinton spokesman Jay Carson pointed on Saturday to an earlier statement the campaign issued to Politico, asserting: "The campaign pays its bills regularly and in the normal course of business, and pays all of its bills."

Among the debts reported this month by Hillary Rodham Clintonâ??s struggling presidential campaign, the $292,000 in unpaid health insurance premiums for her campaign staff stands out.

http://www.politico.com/

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #761 on: April 01, 2008, 10:34:00 am »
If this doesn't put you off him nothing will.

Ann Curry of the Today Show asked him

"Beatles or Stones"

"Stones" was the reply without hesitation!!

That fucker!!!!!

BookerT

« Reply #762 on: April 01, 2008, 10:53:00 am »
would you really feel safe with a president that can only  bowl a 37???

mccain would at least scream loud and long enough that the reverberations in the alley would knock more pins down. and hillary would just cheat the scoring system and try to claim pins that she didn't really knock down to get a better score.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #763 on: April 01, 2008, 10:54:00 am »
  If this doesn't put you off him nothing will.

Ann Curry of the Today Show asked him

"Beatles or Stones"

"Stones" was the reply without hesitation!!

That fucker!!!!!
Seriously, he said that?  Obama?  Well, I may have to consider him then.  I'd never trust someone who said "Beatles."  It's all kids music.  I've never met a Beatles fan who wasn't a naive, blowhard who knows deep down inside they are horribly stupid but feel the need to impress their "education" on you at every opportunity.  Beatles fans are the awful mix of being inveterate liars, nostalgic, irrelevant and hopelessly naive.

You like a band whose one member wrote the song "Imagine."  That's the worst song ever written.  It's worse than Avril Lavgine's "Girlfriend."

Brian

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #764 on: April 01, 2008, 10:58:00 am »
Imagine - Hollaback Girl!

You decide America.