Author Topic: How bout my Ravens  (Read 51835 times)

shemptiness

Re: How bout my Ravens
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2011, 09:50:37 am »

godsshoeshine

« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2011, 09:55:10 am »
o/\o

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2011, 10:34:20 am »
How much crack does a 14 year old have to use to come up with the name "Ladarius" for her kid?

seriously, james? 

or are you just doing your classic trolling special, where you hide behind someone else's comment (left on another message board, etc) and then throw your hands in the air when taken to task?
<sig>

James Ford

« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2011, 10:50:15 am »
You're saying that "Lardarius" is not a totally stupid name to name a kid?

To me, that name is as stupid as "Pilot Inspektor", "Apple" or "Prince Michael".

How much crack does a 14 year old have to use to come up with the name "Ladarius" for her kid?

seriously, james? 

or are you just doing your classic trolling special, where you hide behind someone else's comment (left on another message board, etc) and then throw your hands in the air when taken to task?

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2011, 11:07:41 am »

I'll be the final arbitrator in this and....my final decision is......

Yes.  That's a completely asinine name for your kid.  It's the 21st century disease.  People who are dumb and uneducated try to use a shortcut to make them appear to be thoughtful and introspective to the outside world.  That's why they use Apple products and listen to "The Arcade Fire."

At least, Lardarius isn't a sneaker brand or an infused vodka.  Yet.

Although, I am trying to convince a co-worker to name her upcoming fraternal male twins "Butch Cassidy" and "Sundance Kid".  And I don't think those are stupid names at all.

Brian

P.S.  My backup suggestions are "Pancho" and "Lefty."

walkonby

« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2011, 11:08:27 am »
james, you should know by now that you are not allowed to make fun of black people or anything they do.  you aren't even allowed to say "they" anywhere near the word black people.  you can however say what you want about what white people do and what they call their children.  that is because all white people are scared of black people.  why do you think it is when a gang of black children attack grown white adults, nobody does anything to help? white people are even scared of black children.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:10:06 am by walkonby »

James Ford

« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2011, 11:13:24 am »
Geez. I'm sorry. I didn't realize he was black. As I said, I don't pay close attention to football. In that case, my apologies for bringing it up.

james, you should know by now that you are not allowed to make fun of black people or anything they do.  you aren't even allowed to say "they" anywhere near the word black people.  you can however say what you want about what white people do and what they call their children.  that is because all white people are scared of black people.  why do you think it is when a gang of black children attack grown white adults, nobody does anything to help? white people are even scared of black children.

walkonby

« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2011, 11:18:35 am »
apology accepted . . . except from sweetcell.  he never forgives anybody.

K8teebug

« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2011, 11:41:17 am »
So happy for the RAVENS!!!  Wearing purple and black all week long.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2011, 12:25:55 pm »
I didn't realize he was black.

the troll is strong with this one.

james, you should know by now that you are not allowed to make fun of black people or anything they do.  you aren't even allowed to say "they" anywhere near the word black people.  you can however say what you want about what white people do and what they call their children.  that is because all white people are scared of black people.

walkies coming to the defense of racism.  i'm shocked.  nice work there, beardo.

you are afraid of blacks.  you are not all while people.

apology accepted . . . except from sweetcell.  he never forgives anybody.

idiocy is unforgivable.

go ravens!  pity about the eagles, but they performance was lackluster.  where the hell was jackson all game??
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2011, 12:30:59 pm »
sweetcell coming to the defense that everything he says is the truth . . . and everything anybody else says is false.  now that is not shocking.  sorry that pointing out how the world works offends you.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2011, 12:41:57 pm »
Skins fans can't throw stones in glass houses, but man, was it sweet seeing the Eagles shit the bed yesterday. Vick was absolutely horrible in the second half. I guess the league has figured out Andy Reid. How many more one-and-dones will Eagles fans take?

godsshoeshine

« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2011, 01:27:39 pm »
to be fair, this was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the iggles
o/\o

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2011, 03:19:59 pm »
Keep trying to convince others to use certain names for their newborns, as I'm sure you'll never have the opportunity to name your own kids, as there isn't any female in this world who would/should allow you to procreate with her (as well it should be).

I'll be the final arbitrator in this and....my final decision is......

Yes.  That's a completely asinine name for your kid.  It's the 21st century disease.  People who are dumb and uneducated try to use a shortcut to make them appear to be thoughtful and introspective to the outside world.  That's why they use Apple products and listen to "The Arcade Fire."

At least, Lardarius isn't a sneaker brand or an infused vodka.  Yet.

Although, I am trying to convince a co-worker to name her upcoming fraternal male twins "Butch Cassidy" and "Sundance Kid".  And I don't think those are stupid names at all.

Brian

P.S.  My backup suggestions are "Pancho" and "Lefty."

Mobius

« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2011, 11:27:04 pm »
That was a great game.  Second half was just a total comprehensive beatdown.  If the Ravens can convert over 50% 3rd downs again this weekend. . .that would be good.

Maybe Lardarious does sound a little too much like "Lard-Ass" . . .
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:45:50 pm by Mobius »