Author Topic: Miley Cyrus threatens to "ruin" Radiohead  (Read 16980 times)

Relaxer

Re: Miley Cyrus threatens to "ruin" Radiohead
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 05:33:03 pm »
oword

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 07:21:29 pm »
because she didnt want to "meet" them , she wanted a big dumb photo op with them so she could perhaps appeal to some other demographic or gain some adult cred. 
Yeah, that's right, she gets her picture taken with Radiohead and all of a sudden she's not a teeny-bopper and the pitchfork kiddies are listening to 7 Things I Hate About You. Come on, save your uselessness for in bed with your wife. :rolleyes:

You're the only one who guzzles enough Radiohead cock to listen to someone because they got their picture taken with them.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2009, 09:41:23 am »
Someone's gotta tell her that that pouting look just looks dumb...

_\|/_

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2009, 03:11:13 pm »
What a fucking brat.
‼‼?‼‼

sonickteam2

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 09:21:00 pm »
because she didnt want to "meet" them , she wanted a big dumb photo op with them so she could perhaps appeal to some other demographic or gain some adult cred. 
Yeah, that's right, she gets her picture taken with Radiohead and all of a sudden she's not a teeny-bopper and the pitchfork kiddies are listening to 7 Things I Hate About You. Come on, save your uselessness for in bed with your wife. :rolleyes:

You're the only one who guzzles enough Radiohead cock to listen to someone because they got their picture taken with them.

you are dumber than i thought!  and man, i thought you were a real jackass before.

I would like to see what your boy Billy Corgan would say to a photoshoot with Miley!

oh wait, he wasnt at the Grammy's was he?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 09:22:41 pm by back to sonick »

Relaxer

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2009, 09:24:24 am »
Guys, the JoBros movie is tanking, this is no time for arguing, we need to stand together and fight the common foe. (i.e. Liam Neeson for soaking up all that movie money)
oword

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2009, 11:21:12 am »
Guys, the JoBros movie is tanking, this is no time for arguing, we need to stand together and fight the common foe. (i.e. Liam Neeson for soaking up all that movie money)
My mom took my 7 year old daughter to see that movie on friday, schools were closed, parent teacher conference day....Anyway tickets to that movie were $15 each!!!  No wonder it's tanking.....I've never heard of such a freaking price for movie around here!  I don't care if it's 3D with smellahellavision...

I mean, I saw fucking U2 at the Cap Center in 1985 for like $13!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2009, 12:50:21 am »
Radiohead's Thom Yorke Schools Miley Cyrus & Kanye West on Humility

When Radiohead refused to meet Miley Cyrus and Kanye West at the Grammy Awards last month, the starlet threatened to "ruin" them and the rapper refused to stand for their performance. Now the In Rainbows band is fighting back.

Cyrus kicked off the feudin' during an appearance on the Johnjay and Rich radio show and rambled on for more than six minutes about how the band dissed her after she begged her manager to set up an introduction.

"I'm like, these are the people I really want to meet," she said. "I'd freak out. They're my rock gods. These are the only people that I would cry over?My manager asked and said, 'Miley's really obsessed. And they were like, 'We don't really do that.' "

She continued on in disbelief about the Thom Yorke band's lack of interest in meeting the Hannah Montana, admitting she was so disappointed about the diss, she left the show early.

"I left 'cause I was so upset," she said. "I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."

The three-time Grammy winners responded by putting the teen in her place?

"When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement," the quintet said in a statement.

But the Radiohead beef buck doesn't stop there.

During the taping for his episode of VH1's Storytellers, West complained that Yorke snubbed him as well.

"When he performed at the Grammys, I sat the f--k down," the rapper said.

The British "Creep" singer, already in full retaliation mode, concluded a blog post on the band's website with a wink and a nudge to both stars. "Wish us all a safe journey if you still like us and you're not one of those people I have managed to offend by doing nothing," Yorke writes.

Bring on the next round in these wars of words ('cause you know they're coming)!

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61985920
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:52:38 am by sweetcell »
<sig>