Author Topic: The Worlds Most Perfect Food  (Read 195252 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: The Worlds Most Perfect Food
« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2013, 07:41:01 pm »
Do you guys really eat bacon?  You only live once.  You don't want the heart disease and cancer that bacon brings. 

Only on the odd occassion. I only like it nice and crisp, usually plain or very rarely on a burger.

Most of the posts in this thread totally gross me out! Have to admit that the chocolate covered bacon looks delicious though. I love salted chocolates and caramels and I don't even like the taste of salt.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2013, 09:40:08 pm »
Do you guys really eat bacon?  You only live once.  You don't want the heart disease and cancer that bacon brings. 

get out of this thread loser . . . post bacon, or fuck off.

Relaxer

« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2013, 09:45:16 pm »
It kills me that this thread has become all about damn dead pig
oword

atomicfront

« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2013, 10:58:01 pm »

well the thread title is misleading.  I keep forgetting it is about bacon.  Because nitrates, fat, and high salt and nasty taste certainly don't make the perfect food.

I always think it will be blueberries or olives.  Or that wonderous food sardines.  Or if it was fatty food it would be something tasty like Brie or Camebert. 

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #274 on: April 02, 2013, 12:10:57 am »

well the thread title is misleading.  I keep forgetting it is about bacon.  Because nitrates, fat, and high salt and nasty taste certainly don't make the perfect food.

I always think it will be blueberries or olives.  Or that wonderous food sardines.  Or if it was fatty food it would be something tasty like Brie or Camebert. 

I miss flawd.
😐 🎶

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #275 on: April 03, 2013, 09:46:42 am »
Bacon-flavoured condom firm hopes to taste success

An American firm is inviting its male customers to ?make your meat look like meat? with its launch of the world?s first bacon-flavoured condoms.

http://www.foodmanufacture.co.uk/NPD/Bacon-flavoured-condom-firm-hopes-to-taste-success

<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2013, 10:21:27 am »
Bacon-flavoured condom firm hopes to taste success

An American firm is inviting its male customers to ?make your meat look like meat? with its launch of the world?s first bacon-flavoured condoms.

http://www.foodmanufacture.co.uk/NPD/Bacon-flavoured-condom-firm-hopes-to-taste-success

Word of advice: Before trying one, make sure the dog is tied up.

- David Letterman
😐 🎶

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2013, 10:58:27 am »
why would anybody care what a condom tastes like.  if you are wearing one while getting head or giving head to a cock with a condom on it . . . perhaps you shouldnt be with that person.

jrho

« Reply #278 on: May 15, 2013, 11:59:10 am »

Relaxer

« Reply #279 on: May 15, 2013, 12:10:54 pm »
Oscar Mayer has created hot dogs made with bacon.

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/bacon-dogs-are-here--thanks--oscar-mayer-162544849.html

The amazing thing is that it's a hot dog that is actually genuinely made out of pork instead of mice, discarded tires, and the homeless.
oword

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #280 on: May 15, 2013, 02:43:09 pm »
The amazing thing is that it's a hot dog that is actually genuinely made out of pork instead of mice, discarded tires, and the homeless.

Also superior to the hotdog made out of cheeseburger.
https://www.7-eleven.com/Hungry/Hot/Big-Bite/Cheeseburger-Bite

i am gay and i like cats

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #282 on: May 22, 2013, 03:01:51 pm »
Bacon.  In a can.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2013, 04:29:03 pm »
Also, bacon ammo.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2013, 04:34:41 pm »
Also, bacon ammo.

Yeah, these guys aren't really bigots. They just want to share their love of pork with the loved ones that they shoot.
😐 🎶