Author Topic: In this thread Hutch offers nkotb a date to Wolftrap for Shear Madness  (Read 4110 times)

thirsty moore

nkotb

I'm waiting...

thirsty moore

He will bring a picnic lunch from Safeway.

hutch

He will bring a picnic lunch from Safeway.

No way! Wholefoods! They got some good sandwiches..

I don't see any Wolftrap shows coming up..

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
if you're going to be out that way anyways, may i recommend Wegmans.  WF is indeed better, but weggies is a decent alternative choice.  and who doesn't like choice, or alternative?!?
<sig>

thirsty moore

I brought a cellphone into Wegmans once and the security guard totally thought I was taking photos of the merchandise. Then I was accused of smoking pot in the dairy aisle!!!

nkotb

The only problem is that you WERE smoking pot in the dairy aisle.  Still, they shouldn't have harassed you, man.  Fucking pigs.

I brought a cellphone into Wegmans once and the security guard totally thought I was taking photos of the merchandise. Then I was accused of smoking pot in the dairy aisle!!!

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
My wife's aunt and cousin are from Charles County, and her cousin went to school with those two guys from Good Charlotte.  My wife's Aunt Terry took the three of them to see Shear Madness at the Kennedy Center. 

That story cracks me up.  Aunt Terry says they were nice boys.

godsshoeshine

o/\o

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
LIES

wtf... srsly?

the selection of organics, and availability of yak semen-based skin products, easily ensures whole foods wins this battle.
<sig>

godsshoeshine

i dont take yak semen-based skin products to wolf trap. i'll add that to my recommendation list, though
o/\o

thirsty moore

I gotta go back to my main man George Washington on this one dude!

?Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed. Sow it everywhere" - George Washington

Hell yeh! You know him and Martha were freaking under the influence. THAT IS WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT.

The only problem is that you WERE smoking pot in the dairy aisle.  Still, they shouldn't have harassed you, man.  Fucking pigs.

godsshoeshine

i'm fairly certain wegman's has organic funions
o/\o

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
which definition pls: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=funion ? ? ? ?

I gotta go back to my main man George Washington on this one dude!

?Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed. Sow it everywhere" - George Washington

Hell yeh! You know him and Martha were freaking under the influence. THAT IS WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT.

when ol' georgie said "Sow it everywhere", i'm not sure he meant the dairy aisle at a suburban grocery store, amirite?
<sig>

thirsty moore

Don't harsh my buzz Mountie!