Author Topic: Janeane Garofalo Roll Call  (Read 5151 times)

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
Janeane Garofalo Roll Call
« on: August 14, 2009, 08:24:16 pm »
Just Curious how fast (if at all) this is selling. Wondering how many pathetic souls in the DC Metro area would pay to see this bitch.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: Janeane Garofalo Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 08:27:07 pm »
yadda yadda yadda (calling a woman a) bitch.
I expect this person to be absolutely skewered by the moral majority of this community. Shocked and appalled!

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 09:30:48 pm »
i've said it once, and i'll say it again . . . they're a 24 year old moose.  cut them some slack, valentino.

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 09:41:41 pm »
That's 2. Who else will stand up for this racist?

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 10:00:33 pm »
Whoa, whoa, whoa: not standing up for Janeane Garofalo! I've simply stuck my metaphoric finger into the metaphoric air of the 930.com/forums winds, and I know not even dog slaughter is just cause for calling a woman a b****!

walkonby

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 10:20:33 pm »
yeah, i just enjoied the fact that you're a 24 year old moose . . . i was not "standing up for her".  her comedy/acting has been hokey at best since the ben stiller show.  and i didn't know she was racist.  does henry rollins know this . . . he's in love with her.

julian, did you like the "valentino' jab?  . . . or do you prefer mcqueen, ford?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 10:24:02 pm by walkonby »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 10:26:11 pm »
Who else will stand up for this racist?

i know of at least one proud and outspoken african america who LOVES her.
<sig>

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 11:22:40 pm »
julian, did you like the "valentino' jab?  . . . or do you prefer mcqueen, ford?
I don't understand what the heck you're on about, brother???

walkonby

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 09:01:39 am »
I don't understand what the heck you're on about, brother???

oh good lord . . . since you are the king of fashion around these parts, i was calling you valentino in my first post (since he is the king of fashion) but then i thought you would be offended because of his age, so i was curious if you'd prefer to be compared to a much younger couture maven such as a. mcqueen or t. ford.  my god man, i know you lost your america, but don't go losing your mind!

nkotb

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 09:11:58 am »
Can someone tell me how she's a racist?  Not that I care either way...

walkonby

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 09:23:45 am »

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 04:07:43 pm »
Article is bogus.

And that's not what I was getting at. It's her comment about the "tea baggers", or whatever childish name they like to give (mostly) white american protestors, which makes her a racist.

And I would love to stay and chat about my entire life story, since everyone seems so interested in the fact that I am a 24 year old Moose. But sadly, cannot due to time restrictions from having a life.

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 04:19:57 pm »
And that's not what I was getting at. It's her comment about the "tea baggers", or whatever childish name they like to give (mostly) white american protestors, which makes her a racist.
What? She's racist against her own race? Get the hell off my messageboard.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 04:32:37 pm »
😐 🎶

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 04:33:23 pm »
that article highlights an effective, if disingenuous, strategy that the right has been using against the left for several years now: counter-accusing the left of anything that the right is accused of or traditionally associated with.  the right is racist?  no, look how the left is racist!  right is anti-middle-class?  no, the left is anti-middle-class!  yawn.

It's her comment about the "tea baggers", or whatever childish name they like to give (mostly) white american protestors, which makes her a racist.

understanding racism FAIL.  

so you can't hate tea-baggers because they're mostly white, therefore any hatred of tea-baggers MUST be racism?  uh, how about hating what they stand for, their misguided rhetoric, etc?  no, no, that's impossible... to hate tea-baggers is to hate whites - all whites (even if the hater IS white).  

how stupid ARE you, imamoose?
<sig>