Author Topic: Click here to see bitter hippies whine about the club  (Read 18453 times)

azaghal1981

Click here to see bitter hippies whine about the club
« on: October 05, 2009, 12:04:09 pm »
After Disco Biscuits shows at 930, their fan message board always contains funny tales of woe portraying staffers as the bad guy. There is bound to be a chuckle-worthy account of mellow-harshing or ten and after this most recent two-night stand, they aren't disappointing so far.

Watch the comedy here.
احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Click here to see bitter hippies whine about the club
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 01:41:27 pm »
Nastrabrahmus      Posted: 10/05/09 11:49AM ET 
I'm not surprised. I've been seeing shows there since I was 13 and never had someone in security be cordial with me. I used to be a camp counselor for the owners' kids. Nice guy, but far too conservative to be owning the 9:30 Club. Always wondered if his politics played a role.

_groovysober_      Posted: 10/05/09 11:51AM ET 
no problems what-so-ever. although i completely understand why staff of every venue would be dicks towards this fanbase.

teh lols!
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 02:30:08 pm »
I love how obviously skewed and phony each negative story sounds. And how entitled many of these pieces of shit think they are.

احمد

fatskippy

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 02:33:45 pm »
disco biscuits fans are even bigger idiots than hipsters

James Ford

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 02:36:11 pm »
I love how obviously skewed and phony each negative story sounds. And how entitled many of these pieces of shit think they are.

Why do you love it?

Is Seth really a conservative?

azaghal1981

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 02:38:35 pm »
It's just so incredibly laughable.
احمد

Relaxer

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 02:58:51 pm »
personally I think several of those comments are right on. I think about half of the club staff are perfectly professional and courteous and I think the other half are so busy oozing bad-ass "attitude" that its laughable.
oword

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
3MTA3

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 03:06:17 pm »
i strongly suspect that every one of those complainers is omitting an important fact, along the lines of:
- was busted for lighting up a smoke immediately prior to security tossing him out "for no apparent reason whatsoever"
- was too high to communicate effectively with bar staph prior to barkeep "becoming a total bitch"
- etc...

once again, i'd like to state that the 930 club has the best staph EVAR.  these guys & gals are professional, courteous and friendly (maybe i need to specify "to folks who don't break rules").  there is nowhere i'd rather see a show and the staph are a huge reason why.

if i managed or worked at the club, i'd take that PT thread-o-whining as a compliment: the 930 doesn't cut it as a haven for over-indulgent, self-centered druggies.  boohoo.  i'll give some weight to the red bull not being red bull complaint, tho... should warn folks before serving it to them.
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 03:12:12 pm »
wow these disco fans are hardcore lol  ;D

hutch

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2009, 03:21:58 pm »
Does beer cost more upstairs? What are they talking about?

azaghal1981

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2009, 04:25:01 pm »
Agreed completely. Undeniably the greatest staff of any venue I've ever been to.

Re: the Red Bull thing, every time I've ever been at a bar at the club and heard someone ask for one, they are clearly told "we don't serve Red Bull but we have Roaring Lion. It's like a generic Red Bull." They are always told this word for word.

i strongly suspect that every one of those complainers is omitting an important fact, along the lines of:
- was busted for lighting up a smoke immediately prior to security tossing him out "for no apparent reason whatsoever"
- was too high to communicate effectively with bar staph prior to barkeep "becoming a total bitch"
- etc...

once again, i'd like to state that the 930 club has the best staph EVAR.  these guys & gals are professional, courteous and friendly (maybe i need to specify "to folks who don't break rules").  there is nowhere i'd rather see a show and the staph are a huge reason why.

if i managed or worked at the club, i'd take that PT thread-o-whining as a compliment: the 930 doesn't cut it as a haven for over-indulgent, self-centered druggies.  boohoo.  i'll give some weight to the red bull not being red bull complaint, tho... should warn folks before serving it to them.
احمد

azaghal1981

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2009, 04:46:51 pm »
And now, ladies and gentlemen, we have the coup de grāce:

"I think that Constitution hall would be sick much better sound there etc "
احمد

hutch

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2009, 04:57:52 pm »
And now, ladies and gentlemen, we have the coup de grāce:

"I think that Constitution hall would be sick much better sound there etc "

That really is hard to top... :D

Venerable Bede

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2009, 05:06:16 pm »
Agreed completely. Undeniably the greatest staff of any venue I've ever been to.

Re: the Red Bull thing, every time I've ever been at a bar at the club and heard someone ask for one, they are clearly told "we don't serve Red Bull but we have Roaring Lion. It's like a generic Red Bull." They are always told this word for word.

does that mean it has generic bull semen in it?
OU812