Author Topic: The Beer Thread  (Read 3183326 times)

challenged

• Instagram
Re: The Beer Thread
« Reply #9750 on: March 12, 2020, 11:42:44 am »

« Reply #9751 on: March 13, 2020, 05:40:09 pm »
this is interesting and think more craft breweries should do it...like now

slack

Yada

« Reply #9752 on: March 17, 2020, 05:18:01 pm »
Downtown Crown offering online ordering/roadside pick up for Other Half cans!

Space Freely

« Reply #9753 on: March 17, 2020, 05:39:56 pm »

My IPA supply hasn't been this low in a long time. Debating whether to make the drive to MD before it all gets shut down. There's also a Veil can drop Saturday at Craft Beer Cellar.

Yada

« Reply #9754 on: March 17, 2020, 05:51:12 pm »

My IPA supply hasn't been this low in a long time. Debating whether to make the drive to MD before it all gets shut down. There's also a Veil can drop Saturday at Craft Beer Cellar.

Other Half > Veil

Also, can't imagine that drop being organized in the safe manner DTC is doing this.

Space Freely

« Reply #9755 on: March 17, 2020, 06:00:50 pm »

Other Half > Veil

Also, can't imagine that drop being organized in the safe manner DTC is doing this.

ICYMI: we have partnered with Bevv.com to deliver beverages to your door throughout the district. We have ~100 beers, ciders, meads and now spirits available and try to add more each day. Place your order at: craftbeercellardc.bevv.com
We are also offering curbside pickup. So if you live nearby or don’t see something on the Bevv website, we’ll take your order over the phone and pack it up. Then just call us when you pull up along 3rd Street and we’ll bring it to your car!

As of this moment, we plan to continue with The Veil Brewing Co. Can Sale Pop Up this Saturday, March 21 at 10am. We’ll be limiting the number of people in store, and asking you to spread out in line. Heck, let’s go for the Guinness Record for longest (albeit most spread out) beer line.

Yada

« Reply #9756 on: March 17, 2020, 06:06:10 pm »

Other Half > Veil

ICYMI: we have partnered with Bevv.com to deliver beverages to your door throughout the district. We have ~100 beers, ciders, meads and now spirits available and try to add more each day. Place your order at: craftbeercellardc.bevv.com
We are also offering curbside pickup. So if you live nearby or don’t see something on the Bevv website, we’ll take your order over the phone and pack it up. Then just call us when you pull up along 3rd Street and we’ll bring it to your car!

As of this moment, we plan to continue with The Veil Brewing Co. Can Sale Pop Up this Saturday, March 21 at 10am. We’ll be limiting the number of people in store, and asking you to spread out in line. Heck, let’s go for the Guinness Record for longest (albeit most spread out) beer line.

Well, thanks for proving me right.

Space Freely

« Reply #9757 on: March 17, 2020, 06:34:03 pm »

Other Half > Veil

Well, thanks for proving me right.

Yeah, I stood in one line this week, I won't be standing in line for beer. Though if i go into the office on Sunday, i might call CBC with an order and have them load it to me at the curb.

« Reply #9758 on: March 18, 2020, 01:27:47 pm »
good news space...

aslinbeerco Aslin Delivery Team Assemble!!! We’re gonna give this a go!
Starting tonight at 6pm EST, we will be accepting orders for a delivery service through our website (link in the bio) for the immediate area (only in Northern Virginia, unfortunately we cannot deliver to DC or MD). We are making these efforts to keep our team together, and provide what we can at this time. As always your generosity for our staff is greatly appreciated, now more than ever. .
Here's the details, please read carefully:
A minimum for an order will be $75 with a $10 delivery fee. .
Delivery area: Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William Counties
Order Times/Deliveries: All orders placed before Midnight EST will be delivered the next day. Deliveries will start at Noon and go until 7pm. Orders placed after Midnight will be delivered the following day with some possible exceptions if time allows. .
Confirmation: a phone call will be made once your order is out for delivery.
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #9759 on: March 18, 2020, 01:29:10 pm »
Astrolab is open for pickup, and Denizen's is doing delivery.

Yada

« Reply #9760 on: March 18, 2020, 01:33:35 pm »
good news space...

Starting tonight at 6pm EST, we will be accepting orders for a delivery service through our website (link in the bio) for the immediate area (only in Northern Virginia, unfortunately we cannot deliver to DC or MD). We are making these efforts to keep our team together, and provide what we can at this time. As always your generosity for our staff is greatly appreciated, now more than ever. .
Delivery area: Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William Counties
Order Times/Deliveries: All orders placed before Midnight EST will be delivered the next day. Deliveries will start at Noon and go until 7pm. Orders placed after Midnight will be delivered the following day with some possible exceptions if time allows. .

Hilarious you think space would pay $10 for someone to deliver him beer.

« Reply #9761 on: March 18, 2020, 01:36:23 pm »
welp there is that and I'm sure it will weigh heavily in his decision
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #9762 on: March 18, 2020, 01:41:02 pm »
good news space...

I think the real dealbreaker is you have to spend $75. Who wants $75 in Aslin beer when you can get OH and the Veil for starters.

« Reply #9763 on: March 18, 2020, 01:44:56 pm »
I think the real dealbreaker is you have to spend $75. Who wants $75 in Aslin beer when you can get OH and the Veil for starters.
well there is that too...
but $75 really only gets you about 3 x 4-packs of 16oz cans

but can you actually get OH and Veil delivered?
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #9764 on: March 18, 2020, 02:03:20 pm »
well there is that too...
but $75 really only gets you about 3 x 4-packs of 16oz cans

but can you actually get OH and Veil delivered?

You can't.

I'll leave the Aslin deliveries for the high risk population.