Author Topic: The Beer Thread  (Read 3181922 times)

StoneTheCrow

Re: The Beer Thread
« Reply #9675 on: January 28, 2020, 12:23:49 pm »
Mow that the hand issue has been resolved....is it any good?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #9676 on: January 28, 2020, 02:41:52 pm »
per the label, it's "hoppy sparkling water", not beer, therefore BANNED FROM THIS THREAD.

(if and when it appears in WA, i'll let you know)
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #9677 on: January 28, 2020, 02:43:39 pm »
per the label, it's "hoppy sparkling water", not beer, therefore BANNED FROM THIS THREAD.

I've been crushing the lagunitas hop water (unfortunately there's no THC in it) and I've got to say it's absolutely delicious. It's as good tasting, if not better than most session IPAs.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #9678 on: January 28, 2020, 02:59:18 pm »

I've been crushing the lagunitas hop water (unfortunately there's no THC in it) and I've got to say it's absolutely delicious. It's as good tasting, if not better than most session IPAs.

you talking about their Hoppy Refresher?  haven't tried it yet, but looks interesting...
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #9679 on: January 28, 2020, 03:09:07 pm »

you talking about their Hoppy Refresher?  haven't tried it yet, but looks interesting...

Yessir. Basically a hoppy la Croix

vansmack

« Reply #9680 on: January 28, 2020, 05:25:17 pm »

The White Claw Seltzer guys are worth billions, creating a multi-billion dollar industry.

You guys are making fruity saisons in your backyard to argue about the yeastiness with your bro's in the garage while listening to crackling vinyl because you like it's warmth.

Someone's doing it right, and it might not be you...
27>34

« Reply #9681 on: January 28, 2020, 05:42:58 pm »

The White Claw Seltzer guys are worth billions, creating a multi-billion dollar industry.

You guys are making fruity saisons in your backyard to argue about the yeastiness with your bro's in the garage while listening to crackling vinyl because you like it's warmth.

Someone's doing it right, and it might not be you...
it's not all about the benjamins
and Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
slack

Bagley

« Reply #9682 on: January 28, 2020, 06:00:16 pm »

What's a sixer set you back?

Yada

« Reply #9683 on: January 28, 2020, 06:56:42 pm »

What's a sixer set you back?

$6.99 a four pack

WALKonBack

« Reply #9684 on: January 28, 2020, 07:02:15 pm »
Wouldn't it be, a lot easier, if you guys just posted the answer, and stopped quoting every time, that you need to post an answer to the question,

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #9685 on: January 28, 2020, 07:21:00 pm »
Wouldn't it be, a lot easier, if you guys just posted the answer, and stopped quoting every time, that you need to post an answer to the question,

i'll do that if you drop the commas - deal?
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #9686 on: January 28, 2020, 07:36:38 pm »

Is this a question?  I can't tell without the question mark at the end...
27>34

Yada

« Reply #9687 on: January 28, 2020, 07:51:03 pm »

Take...,.a, hike!

WALKonBack

« Reply #9688 on: January 28, 2020, 08:07:26 pm »
I can, see, why there are 5000 members here . . . and, only 10 people post.

It was, a simple question, since quoting all the time, takes up so much space.   I just, thought it would be easier, without all the quotes.

Think, of the children.

« Reply #9689 on: January 28, 2020, 08:10:43 pm »
Think, of the children.
Fuck the children - J.E.
slack