Author Topic: Virgin Free Fest returning to Merriweather  (Read 377324 times)

slowgraffiti

Re: Virgin Free Fest returning to Merriweather
« Reply #540 on: July 24, 2010, 11:07:05 am »
also just got 2.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #541 on: July 24, 2010, 11:08:40 am »
Damn it!

Just got 2 on hold. Then TF wouldn't recognize my account even though I'm signed in. So, entered all as a new account only to time out at the very last second.

Went back only to find they are all sold out again.

madcappa123

« Reply #542 on: July 24, 2010, 11:09:41 am »
After letting the verification letter screen stay frozen for over half a hour, I tried again. Getting the no more tickets screen. Oh well.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #543 on: July 24, 2010, 11:10:55 am »
Has anyone gotten tix so far? Let me know.

Thanks for your patience, guys.

-Amy

The fact you actually have to check in 45 min later to see if *anyone* has produced tickets yet is CASE CLOSED on ticketfly. Get your shit together or stick to small clubs.

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #544 on: July 24, 2010, 11:12:07 am »
I was able to get in an pull up tickets as well. Looks likes when things got sorted out, everyone who was hanging around got right in. I will update on whether or not tix are available when I know more.

-Amy

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #545 on: July 24, 2010, 11:12:19 am »
also just got 2.

I love your nick. October can't come soon enough.

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #546 on: July 24, 2010, 11:12:45 am »
We can see that people are buying tickets. I was actually just wondering about the forum members.

-Amy

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #547 on: July 24, 2010, 11:13:05 am »
^ Hey, at least she's here and trying to work with us!

Maybe it's just that she's trying to give a bit extra service to we forumites since tickets themselves don't indicate as much.

Edit:
As Amy's post above proves.

Thanks, Amy. Some of us very much appreciate that.  ;)

Driveway

« Reply #548 on: July 24, 2010, 11:14:11 am »
I was able to get in an pull up tickets as well. Looks likes when things got sorted out, everyone who was hanging around got right in. I will update on whether or not tix are available when I know more.

-Amy

failure.

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #549 on: July 24, 2010, 11:22:48 am »
I finally got through and even after it said the time was out, it was still trying to go through (the final page). I decided that I would call ticketfly on the offchance it had gone through.

I dont have a problem with a show being sold out - but its pretty bad when youre trying to connect to customer service and it goes to a busy signal and drops you. What kind of customer service is this? I understand a need to get away from ticketmaster/livenation - but I usually expect customer service to either put you in a queue or something.

So then i tried the other route - and pressed 3 for another dept. Prob something with web issues. I stayed on hold for 20 mins and I figured Id take a chance and see if I could get another order through and actually get a confirm. Around 11am it finally worked.

Someone might want to check into the customer service dept. Does it even exist? Hanging up on customers is usually not the best idea. Now Ill just cross my fingers and hope I do see a confirm so I dont have to call to find out if it really went through.

On the upside - my tonsilitis is going more unnoticed when I put all my energy into this :D
HeyLa

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #550 on: July 24, 2010, 11:28:32 am »
Yes, we have many *many* customer service reps who got to work at 6 this morning to take your calls! But the traffic was very high and only so many phones can be answered.

If you need any customer support service help, press #3 to chat with them at 877-435-9849

-Amy

killsaly

« Reply #551 on: July 24, 2010, 11:30:25 am »
Crap! Finally got through and now there are no tickets available (10:30AM - Free tickets) (Too freaking broke for the $125 options.)
aww too bad Jag...

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #552 on: July 24, 2010, 11:32:55 am »
Looks like the GAs are sold out, guys. You can still get premium pavilion tickets for $125, the proceeds of which also go to charity.

Thanks

-Amy

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #553 on: July 24, 2010, 11:46:44 am »
Looks like the GAs are sold out, guys. You can still get premium pavilion tickets for $125, the proceeds of which also go to charity.

Thanks

-Amy

some of the proceeds

the rest goes to funding the show

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #554 on: July 24, 2010, 11:47:54 am »
Right. Sorry, Seth.

Thanks for keepin an eye out!