Author Topic: HOLE @ 9:30 Club  (Read 29848 times)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
Re: HOLE @ 9:30 Club
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 04:50:48 pm »
tight.

So is Courtney's Hole tight or not?  We appear to be receiving conflicting info.

_\|/_

nkotb

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 04:59:31 pm »
No, I'm pretty sure no woman has ever written a good song.  And obviously those that did had a man behind them...if you know what I'm sayin'  ;)

Fiona: chill. We're not talking about ALL women. We're talking about A woman.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 06:00:14 pm »
Everyone says Kurt and Billy wrote all her songs,
No, just the good ones. And I like Hole/Courtney Love, but to argue otherwise is ridiculous.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 06:00:38 pm »
No, I'm pretty sure no woman has ever written a good song.  And obviously those that did had a man behind them...if you know what I'm sayin'  ;)
Happy Day, Bitch!

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 06:07:59 pm »
Happy Day, Bitch!

Haha!

Yeah, doggy style.

azaghal1981

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 07:16:17 pm »
I meant that a 12 year-old would make that comment; not that the comment is 12 years old. And if the comment was 12 years old, it would've been made in 98, not 88.

If you actually thought up that comment in 1988, it would have predated 1994. Methinks it's more recently derived.

So what you are saying is that you don't think Courtney Love's hole will be as tight a unit as back in '94? You think Courtney Love's hole will be all loose and sloppy?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

That's my one 12 year-old comment in this thread.

احمد

Fiona

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 11:35:04 pm »

No, I won't chill. The whole tone of this thread is sexist and misogynist. All the sexual innuendo about her Hole being tight. It's funny women are respected in dance & R&B, but in rock they are not. I love rock, but I have been so disrespected at rock shows by tons of male rockers. Sick of it and won't take it any more and I won't be told to chill by you sexist pigs.
To argue, Courtney has nothing to do with her music is what is ridiculous. Yes, she co-writes with men like Billy Corgan, but that doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with the songs. When men co-write, they are given respect for their contributions when women do they are not. Most rock songs are co-written in bands. Why are men allowed to do that but women are not?

azaghal1981

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 11:46:31 pm »
Can't a guy have an innocent Beavis and Butthead moment on this board without someone getting his/her panties in a bunch anymore?

احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2010, 12:12:01 am »
yup, someone definitely needs to chill.  and learn that sacred cows make the best hamburgers.
<sig>

andyrichter

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2010, 02:24:09 am »
a good chill pill is ativan.  does wonders for your anger.

No, I won't chill. The whole tone of this thread is sexist and misogynist. All the sexual innuendo about her Hole being tight. It's funny women are respected in dance & R&B, but in rock they are not. I love rock, but I have been so disrespected at rock shows by tons of male rockers. Sick of it and won't take it any more and I won't be told to chill by you sexist pigs.
To argue, Courtney has nothing to do with her music is what is ridiculous. Yes, she co-writes with men like Billy Corgan, but that doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with the songs. When men co-write, they are given respect for their contributions when women do they are not. Most rock songs are co-written in bands. Why are men allowed to do that but women are not?

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 10:45:41 am »
The whole tone of this thread is sexist and misogynist.

I'd just like to clear up that my comments have nothing to do with her being female and everything to do with her being a no-talent hack.  You're welcome to misinterpret that as misogyny if you like.

wml7

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 10:52:47 am »

Hey are you going to earth day rally today??  We can hang out and sing kumbaya  ;D  Speaking of which is it pouring in DC??? 

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 02:12:13 pm »

Hey are you going to earth day rally today??  We can hang out and sing kumbaya  ;D  Speaking of which is it pouring in DC??? 

Right now there are clouds but also beautiful sun streaming through!   I'm going to head down and look at all the hippies.  :)

_\|/_

ggw

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 02:56:33 pm »
Fiona should get a man to co-write her posts.

hutch

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 06:54:43 pm »
Fiona should get a man to co-write her posts.

I'll co-sign her point. She is right on the money.