Author Topic: If you can't/won't...  (Read 6572 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

If you can't/won't...
« on: July 12, 2010, 04:56:25 pm »
...put away your fucking phone or god forbid your fucking book to pay attention to where you are walking, YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE. I am sick and fucking tired of having to watch out for other people who refuse to show others the courtesy of watching where they are walking. I'm not talking quick glances,  I'm talking walking down blocks of street only to look up at a crosswalk.

You know who you are. Fuck you and I hope you get hit by a fucking bus. I'm walking right into you next time.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: If you can't/won't...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 05:02:22 pm »
Stop and smell the fucking roses sometime.  Much more pleasant than that lemon you seem to be perpetually sucking on.

nkotb

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 05:17:50 pm »
He can't!  He's too busy dodging assholes looking at their phones in the middle of mosh pits.

Stop and smell the fucking roses sometime.  Much more pleasant than that lemon you seem to be perpetually sucking on.

wml7

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 05:56:04 pm »
I like walking down the street with my laptop and a coffee on top of a unicycle  ;D

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 06:19:03 pm »
eh, i'm siding with TMUL on this one.  what's worse, when you bump in to these people they look at you like it was your job to avoid them - how dare you walk in to me while i'm not paying attention?!?  talk about unjustified indignation. 

but this isn't the greatest social ill of our times.  drivers who talk on their phones, or worse yet text, is a bigger problem.  that, and ethnic cleansing. 
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 08:43:12 pm »
but this isn't the greatest social ill of our times.  drivers who text, is a bigger problem. 

Joe...

احمد

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 01:37:49 pm »
Nothing worse than being the passenger and the person driving wants to text and do all that shit. LOL.

vansmack

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 01:38:54 pm »
but this isn't the greatest social ill of our times.  drivers who talk on their phones, or worse yet text, is a bigger problem.  that, and ethnic cleansing. 

All three of which are illegal in CA.  Are they still legal in the District?
27>34

Relaxer

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 02:19:45 pm »
The one plus is you can walk down the street dong-handed and no one even notices.
oword

walkonby

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 02:39:38 pm »
The one plus is you can walk down the street dong-handed and no one even notices.

until you start talking into it or using it to text.

killsaly

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 03:01:00 pm »
Nothing worse than being the passenger and the person driving wants to text and do all that shit. LOL.
My exfriend was doing that in my car on the way to Bonnaroo last year in the insane pouring rain.  I dont think i have ever yelled that hard at someone.  What an idiot.

Relaxer

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 03:10:12 pm »
Was that the very moment your friend turned into your exfriend or had that process already begun in earnest? Because I'm wondering why on this Earth you would go to Bonnaroo with an exfriend. The only things I like to do with exfriends is walk away from them.
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 03:39:21 pm »
Was that the very moment your friend turned into your exfriend or had that process already begun in earnest? Because I'm wondering why on this Earth you would go to Bonnaroo with an exfriend. The only things I like to do with exfriends is walk away from them.

not true - you like to hit their stash first, then walk away.
<sig>

killsaly

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 04:13:49 pm »
Not quite, the ex friend tag refers to me and his current relationship.  At the time of the car trip, we were very good friends, bandmates even.  Our friendship disolved when he took the wrong side in a big issue that was affecting my life at the end of last year. 

Bagley

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 05:30:37 pm »
how about asshole drivers who dont use their damn blinkers because their too busy eating, talking, masterbating, smoking, drinking, dressing, etc >:(?????