Author Topic: 2010 Dumbass of the Year: Zac Chesser  (Read 14325 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

2010 Dumbass of the Year: Zac Chesser
« on: November 09, 2010, 05:31:13 pm »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/01/AR2010110106394.html

The 2010 Dumbass of the Year award goes to Zachary Chesser, 20, formerly of Fairfax County and now a resident of some federal lockup. Three weeks ago, Chesser was convicted in federal court of supporting Somali terrorists and threatening the creators of "South Park" for mocking the prophet Muhammad. Chesser faces up to 30 years in prison during an upcoming sentencing hearing. Chesser was arrested while trying to bound a flight out of JFK to Somalia (with his infant son on his lap as cover) so he could join terrorist forces based there.

Two years ago, in 2008, when he was in his senior year at Oakton HS, he supposedly started dating a Muslim woman and started getting into it. But much like other psychopaths and sociopaths of his ilk, he didn't do it reasonably. He went from 0-to-120 in less than two years, from being not interested in Islam at all to advocating war against non-Muslims.

Now you're probably asking: "TMUL, Chesser sounds like an average dumbass. What sets him apart?" Good question. What sets Chesser apart is his complete and total arrogance. While most 18-year old boys are getting into and discovering things like chicks, dope, drugs, sex, alcohol, rock and roll and SCHOOL, Chesser thought: "Fuck those guys, they're pussies. I'm going to get into VIOLENT JIHAD! I'll show them!" Being one of those "eccentric" guys from the "gifted and talented" programs (where he was described as "hyper-intelligent"  ::)), Chesser supposedly always tried different ways to "fit in," but could never achieve that goal through traditional means. Friends of his said he'd go through phases where he would get into different things, but would take them to the extreme. One said if he would have lived in LA, he would have become a Scientologist.

And then the moron advocates the violent overthrow of government and terror in the U.S. and advocating the murder of government officials and citizens by making stupid and naive postings all over the Internet, in his own blog, at some site called Revolution Muslim (can't imagine the feds wouldn't be monitoring that shit), and on Twitter, Facebook, etc. And even worse, he happens to convince some 24-year old idiot (named Proscovia Kampire Nzabanita) to MARRY HIM (after two months of dating) and HAVE A CHILD! Unreal. How this woman, much more "experienced" and older than her then b/f, couldn't spot the absolute train wreck that Chesser was, is beyond me. Well, not really, but it would be, let's say, insensitive to bring up here.

Many to most 20-year olds think nothing will happen to them, the rules don't apply to them, and that they are immortal. "Nah, the government won't catch me. I'm anonymous on the Internet!" "Nah, the government isn't monitoring my email exchanges with a well-known terrorist cleric." "No, they aren't watching my YouTube videos advocating murder."

Well, as a certain someone is known to say: Stupid is supposed to hurt and Chesser is probably feeling a world of pain. Sucks to be you dude and especially your child. For that, Zac Chesser, you get the 2010 Dumbass of the Year award.

2010 Dumbass of the Year runner up: Chesser's wife, Proscovia Kampire Nzabanita, 26, of Bristow

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/from-the-courthouse/va-woman-admits-lying-to-feder.html

A 26-year-old Northern Virginia woman pleaded guilty to making a false statement to a special agent who was investigating her husband, who has since admitted to supporting Somali terrorists and threatening the creators of TV's "South Park" over their depiction of the prophet Muhammad.

Under a plea agreement in federal court in Alexandria, Proscovia Kampire Nzabanita, of Bristow, will not be put in prison and instead will receive probation.

Nzabanita, a native of Uganda, also will be required to leave the United States within 120 days and relinquish her legal status. Sentencing is set for Jan. 28.

Nice job, idiot. Not only do you fall in love with a megalomaniac like Chesser, you decided to marry him after two months and conceive a child with him. A child that will now become an orphan unless you bring him back to Uganda with you (boy, he's got a bright future there). And not only that, you decided to defend your bat-shit crazy husband to the point where you lose your legal status and will ultimately be deported.

What a sad fucking story. There are obviously no winners here.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 05:38:59 pm by Thousand Made-Up Loves »

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: 2010 Dumbass of the Year: Zac Chesser
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 06:01:53 pm »
If only this guy had been given a Bob Marley CD....
😐 🎶

TheREALHunter

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 09:42:30 pm »
Better yet a GG Allin CD

godsshoeshine

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 01:37:26 pm »
awesome thread
o/\o

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 03:14:02 pm »
so what your saying . . . is don't date muslim women?

vansmack

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 03:27:27 pm »

Not if you want to get any...
27>34

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 05:41:47 pm »

More like don't date white 18-year old Muslim converts from Fairfax.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 05:44:27 pm »

Nah, that's for all the mainstream college kids who, you know, actually cared about graduating (yeah, a bit of a stretch). This dipshit wanted to show everyone how awesome, powerful and eccentric he was.

I feel really sorry for Chesser's parents. They did all they can and their dumbass son embarrasses the shit out of them with some whacked out, fucked up shit. Notice how in any of the news reports on this, you never heard anything from his parents. I'm sure they've holed up in Fairfax.

"So, what's Zac been up to?" "Oh, you know, he moved to eastern Montana, he's doing some type of yoga outreach out there. We don't talk to him much."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 06:04:31 pm by Thousand Made-Up Loves »

walkonby

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 12:11:32 am »
he should have been given a real bob marley cd.

that would a learned that wicked queer.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 01:37:05 am »

Nah, that's for all the mainstream college kids who, you know, actually cared about graduating (yeah, a bit of a stretch). This dipshit wanted to show everyone how awesome, powerful and eccentric he was.

I feel really sorry for Chesser's parents. They did all they can and their dumbass son embarrasses the shit out of them with some whacked out, fucked up shit. Notice how in any of the news reports on this, you never heard anything from his parents. I'm sure they've holed up in Fairfax.

"So, what's Zac been up to?" "Oh, you know, he moved to eastern Montana, he's doing some type of yoga outreach out there. We don't talk to him much."

But if he had been given a Marley CD he would have just become a white rasta. Undoubtedly an extra obnoxious one but generally harmless, nevertheless.
😐 🎶

hutch

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 02:29:35 am »
No way he's got that Julian guy beat

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 05:02:42 pm »
He should have just watched the 2nd episode and seen that....Santa Clause had taken the place of Mohamed. Mohammed...Mohamad.......
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 05:18:28 pm »

speaking of which, i chatted with julian, of julian's america fame, last night.  he sends his regards from exile ;)
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 08:12:30 pm »

speaking of which, i chatted with julian, of julian's america fame, last night.  he sends his regards from exile ;)

tell him, if you speak again, that i said

work that fashion world . . . biotch.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 12:38:44 pm »
Remember that douche, John Walker Lindh, the "American Taliban" who was captured in Afghanistan in 2001?   This case reminds me of him.   About the same in terms of age and extent of misguidedness.  While it's easy to feel sorry for the parents, I can't imagine that there mustn't have been some bad parenting involved in both cases somehow.   

« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:40:19 pm by Doctor Doom »
_\|/_