Author Topic: I totally called this one...Bethesda murder  (Read 18953 times)

eltee

Re: I totally called this one...Bethesda murder
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 07:40:03 pm »
Some of it is odd, but I figured it was a robbery that went south after they took the opportunity to rape them. I assumed they decided to run after killing the one lady..that's the only part I found strange - why they left the one lady alive. I did think it was strange it was Lulewhatever, 'cause if you're gonna go big and rob a place why not Apple? Honestly, I was surprised it is an inside job! lol

I didn't think it strange for the manger to return to the store for an employee's forgotten wallet.
If the manager only had they key, then obviously the employee would need to ask the manager to be let back in.  I agree that when it's closing time for stores, lights would still be on and people about (esp. w/ Apple releasing iPad 2.0).
Yet, the manager is closing out the registers, so there's the money aspect. Store robberies and general crimes happen at all times with people around or not.

I worked retail and another store wouldn't let a customer buy something w/ a check b/c they didn't have an id. The doors were locked until the customer returned with their id, so they let them back in for purchase.  The person robbed the store - all at a busy shopping area and roadway with bright lights at about 9:15 pm. (no ski masks though...maybe that was a clue in her story - criminals blend in busy areas...)

Generally in retail when an employee leaves for break or home, the manager checks their bag/purse, even a flash of the inside of a coat (or you can't put it on until you leave) to look for stolen merchandise. And if you bought something, they look in the shopping bag and look at the receipt to match items.

Perhaps she brought back to the manager to tell her to keep her mouth shut about the stolen goods? When she left I guess she went to get her big knife? Geez, poor, poor woman she killed.
Wonder why she moved the car though. I guess so it wouldn't be so easy to locate her car once someone noticed she didn't return home? Stupid if you are using the "we were robbed" story.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 07:48:19 pm by El Tee »

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 06:59:13 am »
Wonder why she moved the car though. I guess so it wouldn't be so easy to locate her car once someone noticed she didn't return home? Stupid if you are using the "we were robbed" story.

I think she probably just wasn't thinking clearly.   She just flipped out, and then tried to cover her tracks in a panicky way.   

_\|/_

dungpow

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 01:04:45 pm »
I've been following this story.. waiting to hear the motive. Finally saw that the details had been released. Craziness...

http://wusa9.com/news/article/142721/77/New-Gruesome-Details-In-Lululemon-Bethesda-Murder-Case

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 01:17:11 pm »
I was in the lululemon store here in Palm Beach Gardens the other day and I have to tell you it took me all my willpower to walk out without beating the sales person to death after I saw the $64 price tag for a pair of running shorts.....sixtyfuckingfourfuckingbucks?

James Ford

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 01:22:51 pm »
I had the same feeling when my wife told me she bought some gear from there, while I myself buy all my running shorts from Goodwill for like $2.

For the record, while she may *look* better on the running trail, I'm faster.

I was in the lululemon store here in Palm Beach Gardens the other day and I have to tell you it took me all my willpower to walk out without beating the sales person to death after I saw the $64 price tag for a pair of running shorts.....sixtyfuckingfourfuckingbucks?

godsshoeshine

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 01:28:01 pm »
i get my running gear from target
o/\o

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 01:29:42 pm »
You have to be a Grade A bonafide idiot to get busted stealing merchandise with a clean record and feel necessary to jump to the conclusion that murdering someone would be the best way to get out of it.

But, I have a feeling the perp is a Grade A piece of shit as well. When you have former friends you had falling outs with in the past squeal to the press that you were a klepto, and VOLUNTARILY ADD THEIR NAMES FOR THE RECORD, you know you are a piece of shit.

Dumbfuck.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 01:34:09 pm »
I've got a feeling that there was something brewing between the two for a good while. What exactly, I don't know. Would bet that there is much more there than just the immediate problems released to the media.

Relaxer

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 03:15:01 pm »
You think they ever kissed?
oword

eltee

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 03:19:22 pm »
haha Relaxer you crack me up.
Yeah, Jag, thought the same. Definitely (probably?) not the first time they probably had a heated verbal exchange.
That story is definitely pricey. Some lady who shops there gives me the free bags.
Hey, but free marketing - look at her mug shot - isn't she wearing their clothing?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 03:21:05 pm by El Tee »

Vas Deferens

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 03:24:26 pm »
i wonder how much death benefits Murray's family will get from Workers Comp :)
(_|_)

ggw

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 04:43:17 pm »
I hope the Lululemon girls still show up at the marathon this weekend.  Several of them were very easy on the eyes and they had some of the better signs. 

"You've got great stamina...

Call me."

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 07:41:06 am »
You have to be a Grade A bonafide idiot to get busted stealing merchandise with a clean record and feel necessary to jump to the conclusion that murdering someone would be the best way to get out of it.

But, I have a feeling the perp is a Grade A piece of shit as well. When you have former friends you had falling outs with in the past squeal to the press that you were a klepto, and VOLUNTARILY ADD THEIR NAMES FOR THE RECORD, you know you are a piece of shit.

Dumbfuck.

She was obviously kinda stupid, but also plain old crazy.   It's interesting that (as far as we know so far) there is no history of violence in her past.  She must've been building for some time and just snapped.

I'm sure there were issues between the two, too.   You find yourself working with someone who seems sketchy, and it's natural to start to dislike them.

_\|/_

James Ford

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2011, 09:48:37 am »
Are you running in it? If so, good luck!

I hope the Lululemon girls still show up at the marathon this weekend.  Several of them were very easy on the eyes and they had some of the better signs. 

"You've got great stamina...

Call me."

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2011, 10:59:17 am »

Places like Lululemon exist for the same reason why colleges have no reason to curb inflationary tuition hikes. She's not spending her money.