Author Topic: I totally called this one...Bethesda murder  (Read 18952 times)

Brian_Wallace

Re: I totally called this one...Bethesda murder
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2011, 12:21:29 pm »
How do you live with yourself if you can claim to have heard all of that.....and done nothing?

Move to State College.

Brian

P.S.  On a music related note, the Manic Street Preachers had a hit song called/about "Kevin Carter."

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2012, 04:46:49 pm »
Here's a case where the American judicial system worked and it worked exactly as it was meant to work. It's just a shame that it was the people who failed the victim when it may have mattered.

Woman gets life sentence in Md. yoga shop murder

James Ford

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2012, 05:18:45 pm »
If the justice system really worked, she'd be frying in an electric chair.

Here's a case where the American judicial system worked and it worked exactly as it was meant to work. It's just a shame that it was the people who failed the victim when it may have mattered.

Woman gets life sentence in Md. yoga shop murder

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:20:28 pm by James Ford »

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2012, 07:38:26 pm »
Rehabilitation is never going to happen. What's the point of a life sentence? I agree with Mr. Ford.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2012, 07:59:38 pm »
 ::)

Either way, it still worked. Short of an escape, pardon or some sort of early release, the bitch will never freely walk the streets of Bethesda again.

hutch

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2012, 08:23:03 pm »

Glad she'll get life. What is the point? Punishment and prevention.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:25:05 pm by hutch »

Stillwater

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2012, 11:48:48 pm »
Did anything happen to the people from next door who heard it happening and didnt do anything?

(No agenda... honestly curious)

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2012, 12:51:10 am »
the bitch will never freely walk the streets of Bethesda again.

So glad to be footing the bill for that.  Sadistically murder someone and get three squares a day plus cable tv.

And the people in the Apple store - I don't think they can do anything about them but I don't know how they sleep at night, to be honest.

Sir HC

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2012, 01:19:37 am »
So people should just go to that Apple store, find any employee (or "Genius") who was there that night, and ask repeatedly "So you got to hear someone get murdered?  Their last words and everything?  Wow, so cool." 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2012, 01:26:10 am »

So glad to be footing the bill for that.  Sadistically murder someone and get three squares a day plus cable tv.

i cost a lot more to execute someone than it does to incarcerate them for life.  bottom line: if you're worried about footing the bill, life sentence is the cheap way out.  please be sure to do some research before replying with your disagreement with this.
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2012, 02:05:48 am »
So people should just go to that Apple store, find any employee (or "Genius") who was there that night, and ask repeatedly "So you got to hear someone get murdered?  Their last words and everything?  Wow, so cool." 

Yeah, I'm sure they're still working there.
😐 🎶

James Ford

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2012, 09:49:08 am »
I'm willing to contribute my fair share of the additional cost.

i cost a lot more to execute someone than it does to incarcerate them for life.  bottom line: if you're worried about footing the bill, life sentence is the cheap way out.  please be sure to do some research before replying with your disagreement with this.

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2012, 07:51:52 pm »

I'm opposed to paying for her to continue to live.  WTH does research have to do with that?

hutch

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2012, 11:23:18 pm »
everybody is so damn stingy these days..

i'm opposed to paying for her to live..i'm opposed to paying for her to die...

Yada

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2012, 09:44:17 am »

I'm opposed to paying for her to continue to live.  WTH does research have to do with that?

Research shows that it's actually CHEAPER to keep someone in jail for life than it is to fry them. I still say fry her.