Author Topic: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition  (Read 1456204 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition
« Reply #1200 on: April 06, 2013, 01:09:44 pm »
Quiet. He's cooler than the rest of us.

hey that was a great song

Had to search to jog the memory. Oh yeah, them. So the song was called "In The Meantime". I give it two thumbs meh.
😐 🎶

atomicfront

« Reply #1201 on: April 06, 2013, 01:17:18 pm »
I'm amazed so many people wouldn't go to see Paul McCartney.  One of the best shows I've ever seen.   (Verizon 7 or 8 years ago)...

well he was only in the Beatles!
I would like Paul more if he just kept to himself. He's just been out there for so long, it's annoying. Dude, I get it, you were with The Beatles and shit. Fuck off. I'd punch him if I saw him. THAT's a way cooler story than seeing a concert for free.

oh I see..you aspire to be Liam Gallagher and be a caricature of a real person...10-4.

Come on.... Paul may not be one's favorite Beatle ... in fact I made a living putting him down for a while but then one night my pro-Paul friend and I were listening to the White Allbum and it was like holy shit... so many amazing songs... songs that started entire genres of music where Paul songs.. I had to admit it...

I would love to see Paul..never have.. my better half was at the verizon show i missed.. she loved it.. i'm hoping with so many tickets and stubhub i can make a last minute play and just get in the building... i'm not looking to spend much...

Actually I like the John and George songs much better than Paul's songs on the White Album.  Other than "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da"  Pauls songs aren't the best.  "Rocky Racoon" and "Wild Honey Pie" are quite annoying.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1202 on: April 08, 2013, 11:47:33 am »
how are you any different than the assholes who have never played football or coached anything . . . but sit down every sunday and bitch about how the game should be played.  or fuckheads who havent even been to college, let alone studied business or politics or have what it takes to run the infastructure of anything, but all they do is bitch about how a country should be run.  can you imagine it . . . people with no training or no nothing, bitching about the very thing they have no experience in.  like when people bitch about music and bands and whos good and whos not . . . but they absolutely have no fucking musical talent in their entire fucking body.  how are you any different than that?

atomicfront

« Reply #1203 on: April 08, 2013, 12:00:34 pm »
how are you any different than the assholes who have never played football or coached anything . . . but sit down every sunday and bitch about how the game should be played.  or fuckheads who havent even been to college, let alone studied business or politics or have what it takes to run the infastructure of anything, but all they do is bitch about how a country should be run.  can you imagine it . . . people with no training or no nothing, bitching about the very thing they have no experience in.  like when people bitch about music and bands and whos good and whos not . . . but they absolutely have no fucking musical talent in their entire fucking body.  how are you any different than that?

I actually took 5 music courses in college.  But whatever. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1204 on: April 08, 2013, 12:11:46 pm »
i took four years of spanish, two years of latin and two years of german in school, and it dont mean shit.  are you in a band?  have you ever been in a band?  do you go through what artists go through in attempts to please the public.  do you suffer for your music?  no?  then shut up about people who do.

atomicfront

« Reply #1205 on: April 08, 2013, 12:13:34 pm »
i took four years of spanish, two years of latin and two years of german in school, and it dont mean shit.  are you in a band?  have you ever been in a band?  do you go through what artists go through in attempts to please the public.  do you suffer for your music?  no?  then shut up about people who do.

you sure are in a bad mood today.  I do make my own beer should people who don't make their own beer discuss beer. 

hutch

« Reply #1206 on: April 08, 2013, 12:16:43 pm »

Walkie making a play for Forum Administrator apparently....

atomicfront

« Reply #1207 on: April 08, 2013, 12:30:05 pm »
Talking about people who suffer for their music.  The girl who sings "call me maybe" threw out the first pitch at the orioles game yesterday.

K8teebug

« Reply #1208 on: April 08, 2013, 12:47:53 pm »
Talking about people who suffer for their music.  The girl who sings "call me maybe" threw out the first pitch at the orioles game yesterday.

I was there.  At least she didn't sing.

Relaxer

« Reply #1209 on: April 08, 2013, 01:07:25 pm »
Aww come on, her voice sounds great on her record (which is not the same as saying she has a great voice) and almost all of the songs on there are K. I. Iller. I think its the best pop album in a year or more.
oword

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1210 on: April 08, 2013, 01:45:23 pm »

I actually took 5 music courses in college.  But whatever. 
Yeah fuck everyone in here, I took music classes throughout grade school. I know what good taste in music is.
‼‼?‼‼

shemptiness

« Reply #1211 on: April 08, 2013, 03:15:30 pm »

I was there.  At least she didn't sing.

She did hit a little kid in the forehead while warming up though.  True story.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1212 on: April 09, 2013, 09:31:41 am »
The Specials
FSS
7/12/13

sad panda time

can someone post when tickets go on sale for this?
T.Rex

atomicfront

« Reply #1213 on: April 09, 2013, 09:42:20 am »
The Specials
FSS
7/12/13

sad panda time

Cool beans.

Mark_Read

« Reply #1214 on: April 09, 2013, 09:48:12 am »
The Specials
FSS
7/12/13

sad panda time

Friday 4/12.