Author Topic: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition  (Read 1456664 times)

atomicfront

Re: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition
« Reply #1695 on: June 07, 2013, 01:48:34 pm »
I'm not saying everyone is fit to have them but what really is the point of life if you don't have kids?

I thought you didnt have kids Atomic, so how can you be an expert on his situation?

Being married vs being married with kids...

Yeah having kids was his first mistake.  Everyone I know who has kids becomes boring overnight. 

Really?  That is your point to being alive? 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1696 on: June 07, 2013, 01:50:42 pm »
humans do think that way.  where have you been?  people with kids versus people without kids, is always a fascinating dynamic to watch.

killsaly

« Reply #1697 on: June 07, 2013, 01:53:30 pm »
Do my Fur kids count?

James Ford

« Reply #1698 on: June 07, 2013, 01:54:06 pm »
Being a good father by far is the most important job I have here on earth.

I'm not saying everyone is fit to have them but what really is the point of life if you don't have kids?

I thought you didnt have kids Atomic, so how can you be an expert on his situation?

Yeah having kids was his first mistake.  Everyone I know who has kids becomes boring overnight. 

atomicfront

« Reply #1699 on: June 07, 2013, 01:56:04 pm »
humans do think that way.  where have you been?  people with kids versus people without kids, is always a fascinating dynamic to watch.

People with kids look older.  They have to get up all the time to change diapers.  I swear it ages a person 5 years per baby.  I was talking to this guy on just a couple of nights ago who had twins.  He said he was assigned a kid and had to sleep in a room with it so it wouldn't wake up the other kid.  I had not seen him in probably 4 years and he looked beaten down.

Plus people with kids don't like to go out and have fun anymore.  I guess they are too tired.  I guess it made sense back in the 50's to have kids when a man earned enough money to have his wife stay at home and she didn't mind taking care of the kids by herself.  Well it made sense for the man still sucked for the woman.  

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1700 on: June 07, 2013, 01:58:28 pm »
guys could just stick to fucking guys . . . and stop worrying about it.  gays always look younger.

atomicfront

« Reply #1701 on: June 07, 2013, 01:58:49 pm »
Being a good father by far is the most important job I have here on earth.

You are just saying that to justify the mistake of having kids.  I can tell by your pretentious posts on beer and bands how miserable you currently are.  Go out have some fun.  Disappear for the weekend.  

James Ford

« Reply #1702 on: June 07, 2013, 02:03:55 pm »
And looks and having fun, of course, are the point of life.

I'm having more fun than I ever did pre-kid, am 15-20 pounds lighter, and no more gray hair than when I started. And my wife looks great, too.

My wife has stayed at home with my daughter for the last six years giving my daughter the optimal home environment. And it's not even the 1950's.

People with kids look older.  They have to get up all the time to change diapers.  I swear it ages a person 5 years per baby.  I was talking to this guy on just a couple of nights ago who had twins.  He said he was assigned a kid and had to sleep in a room with it so it wouldn't wake up the other kid.  I had not seen him in probably 4 years and he looked beaten down.

Plus people with kids don't like to go out and have fun anymore.  I guess they are too tired.  I guess it made sense back in the 50's to have kids when a man earned enough money to have his wife stay at home and she didn't mind taking care of the kids by herself.  Well it made sense for the man still sucked for the woman.  

atomicfront

« Reply #1703 on: June 07, 2013, 02:16:01 pm »

Now you got it.

I can't believe anyone actually thinks the meaning of life is having kids.  That is bizarre.  It is like you have been brainwashed by a religious cult. 

killsaly

« Reply #1704 on: June 07, 2013, 02:17:28 pm »
The point of life is acquiring knowledge and experience.

James Ford

« Reply #1705 on: June 07, 2013, 02:18:12 pm »
Too bad your parents had that accident.
 ;)

Now you got it.

I can't believe anyone actually thinks the meaning of life is having kids.  That is bizarre.  It is like you have been brainwashed by a religious cult. 

killsaly

« Reply #1706 on: June 07, 2013, 02:18:55 pm »
By going from this message board to the Velvet Lounge.

by not posting here anymore . . . or playing velvet?   ;)

darn you, new page
This isnt his first Velvet show, I saw him last year there.  It was a lot of fun! He probably doesnt post here because, what is the point (for him)?

James Ford

« Reply #1707 on: June 07, 2013, 02:20:18 pm »
And using it to make the world or your partner's world or your kid's world a better place. Otherwise what's the point of the acquisition?

The point of life is acquiring knowledge and experience.

James Ford

« Reply #1708 on: June 07, 2013, 02:21:28 pm »
I know he's played there before. Good for him. Glad to see he's doing something with his gift.

By going from this message board to the Velvet Lounge.

by not posting here anymore . . . or playing velvet?   ;)

darn you, new page
This isnt his first Velvet show, I saw him last year there.  It was a lot of fun! He probably doesnt post here because, what is the point (for him)?

killsaly

« Reply #1709 on: June 07, 2013, 02:23:29 pm »
And using it to make the world or your partner's world or your kid's world a better place. Otherwise what's the point of the acquisition?
For personal use.