Author Topic: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition  (Read 1455778 times)

James Ford

Re: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition
« Reply #2595 on: March 24, 2014, 08:36:38 pm »
edit

James Ford

« Reply #2596 on: March 24, 2014, 08:38:29 pm »
Check your facts, bonehead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_American

While the majority of the population of the Arab World is composed of people of the Muslim faith, most Arab Americans, in contrast, are Christian.

According to the Arab American Institute, the breakdown of religious affiliation among Arab Americans is as follows:

63% Christian
        35% Catholic (Roman Rite Catholics & Eastern Catholics ? Maronites and Melkites)
        18% Orthodox (Eastern Orthodox or Oriental Orthodox)
        10% Protestant
    24% Muslim
    13% Other; Jewish, No Affiliation

You cited the Arabic under my posts.

There is Arabic under your posts. Most Arabs are Muslims.  How is that anyway Racist?  And for sexist I am the least sexist person on here.  Most of you guys don't like bands with chick singers. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2597 on: March 24, 2014, 09:06:13 pm »
give me teh figures on arab americans that are gay, that are straight, that are bi, that are trans, that are lesbian, left handed, albino, midget, eskimos

atomic

« Reply #2598 on: March 24, 2014, 09:20:35 pm »
Check your facts, bonehead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_American

While the majority of the population of the Arab World is composed of people of the Muslim faith, most Arab Americans, in contrast, are Christian.

According to the Arab American Institute, the breakdown of religious affiliation among Arab Americans is as follows:

63% Christian
        35% Catholic (Roman Rite Catholics & Eastern Catholics ? Maronites and Melkites)
        18% Orthodox (Eastern Orthodox or Oriental Orthodox)
        10% Protestant
    24% Muslim
    13% Other; Jewish, No Affiliation

You cited the Arabic under my posts.

There is Arabic under your posts. Most Arabs are Muslims.  How is that anyway Racist?  And for sexist I am the least sexist person on here.  Most of you guys don't like bands with chick singers. 

That is because it is against the law to be an Arab and not a Muslim in Saudia Arabia.  Punishable by death.  In our good nature we take in the persecuted.   

azaghal1981

« Reply #2599 on: March 25, 2014, 09:06:04 am »
Would it have made you feel better if I called you a bigot and not a racist?

I mean both apply.

And the comments you made about pregnant women being limited to blowjobs with regard to what they are able to do to stay active is sexist.
احمد

James Ford

« Reply #2600 on: March 25, 2014, 09:17:20 am »
Hey bonehead, he never said that they were limited to that nor does his language imply it.

Would it have made you feel better if I called you a bigot and not a racist?

I mean both apply.

And the comments you made about pregnant women being limited to blowjobs with regard to what they are able to do to stay active is sexist.

atomic

« Reply #2601 on: March 25, 2014, 01:07:38 pm »
Hey bonehead, he never said that they were limited to that nor does his language imply it.

Nor did I say anything about pregnant women or even women in general.     

wml7

« Reply #2602 on: March 25, 2014, 01:51:21 pm »

Atomic said

Well funny I don't see too many 7 + month pregnant women at shows.  It might be fine for you as you go to shows filled with people in their 70's. But I am not taking my pregnant wife to the Preakness infield.  Your life your decision.

Hmm I don't think doing beer bongs at the Preakness is recommended.  Why would I be in the next room.  I can type my innane ramblings with her in the bed next to me.  In fact, she is giving me a hummer as I type this.  Helps her stay physically active.

;D

atomic

« Reply #2603 on: March 25, 2014, 11:42:14 pm »

Atomic said

Well funny I don't see too many 7 + month pregnant women at shows.  It might be fine for you as you go to shows filled with people in their 70's. But I am not taking my pregnant wife to the Preakness infield.  Your life your decision.

Hmm I don't think doing beer bongs at the Preakness is recommended.  Why would I be in the next room.  I can type my innane ramblings with her in the bed next to me.  In fact, she is giving me a hummer as I type this.  Helps her stay physically active.

;D

I don't get your point.  If I were gay I would expect bj's from my man.  Sort of the main reason to be in a relationship.

medeski7

« Reply #2604 on: March 26, 2014, 11:30:04 am »
Anyone have experience buying tickets for high demand shows at the Merriweather box office? I'm debating going for Phish. Still no presale and got shafted in the lottery.

K8teebug

« Reply #2605 on: March 26, 2014, 11:49:52 am »
I've done that before and been fine.  I don't think alot of people in Columbia even know there's a box office there.

medeski7

« Reply #2606 on: March 26, 2014, 12:24:10 pm »
I've done that before and been fine.  I don't think alot of people in Columbia even know there's a box office there.

There's two box offices right? I'd only one open?

Yada

« Reply #2607 on: March 26, 2014, 12:44:13 pm »
Anyone have experience buying tickets for high demand shows at the Merriweather box office? I'm debating going for Phish. Still no presale and got shafted in the lottery.

You'll have no problem getting lawn tickets.

medeski7

« Reply #2608 on: March 26, 2014, 01:30:36 pm »

Lawn is unacceptable. I can get lawn now if I want. Is there a better box office? Will both be open?

Yada

« Reply #2609 on: March 26, 2014, 01:32:15 pm »

Lawn is unacceptable. I can get lawn now if I want. Is there a better box office? Will both be open?

You have no guarantee to get pavilion seats at a box office. I'd recommend being quick on the draw at 9:59am tomorrow morning on your Verizon Fios.