Author Topic: Fook Dan Snyder  (Read 8676 times)

James Ford

Fook Dan Snyder
« on: April 27, 2011, 07:32:42 am »
Can the 9:30 Club get sued if we have an anti-Snyder thread on this board?

godsshoeshine

Re: Fook Dan Snyder
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 08:17:15 am »
his lawyer's media blitz is even more bizarre than the insane lawsuit
o/\o

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 08:51:38 am »
he is a nfl owner.  he is a powerful, rich man.  he's not going anywhere.  you can't do anything about him except be jealous and bitch.  he will never leave.  that's what you get for supporting a sport where people are paid billions to play will balls while the world falls apart.  you are to blame.  you made him and every other owner of a huge sports team, what they are.  live with it . . . because he sure is.

James Ford

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 08:53:43 am »
Don't blame me. I haven't watched an NFL game in its entirety since the 80's. I don't think i've even seen more than a minute or two of a REdskins game during Danny's entire tenure.

But I guess by "you" you were referring to blockhead nation in general.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 09:00:39 am »
i dont like the redskins either
o/\o

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 09:16:34 am »
Don't blame me. I haven't watched an NFL game in its entirety since the 80's. I don't think i've even seen more than a minute or two of a REdskins game during Danny's entire tenure.

...a  minute or  two.....That's at least a couple of hours in real time right?

James Ford

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 09:29:54 am »
Good point. What I meant was that it might have been on at a friends house or at a bar and I may have glanced at the tv for a couple of plays. 

...a  minute or  two.....That's at least a couple of hours in real time right?

rich_WDC

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 09:38:09 am »
Not that anyone needs another reason to take issue with the lawsuit, but...
In Mr. Snyder's piece in yesterday's WP explaining his view of the refiling, he claims the refiling is pretty much only for legal technical reasons -- proper venue.  A pretty big omission is the fact (as reported in today's WP) the suit now adds McKenna as a defendant.    Going after the little guy... (admittedly the big guy and instigator in the case, sure).     That's a pretty big difference.   Even if it is standard legal practice to add that sort of entity to this sort of suit, the fact that Snyder not only doesn't mention that in his writing but strongly asserts the suit is the same, is troubling.   (Yes, the suit may be the same; however the vibe is certainly different now that the author is facing this shit now)   Ugh.

walkonby

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 09:53:17 am »
and if you say fuck, which is still cliche after fook being neato . . . kosmo will delete it.  because kosmo is the forum's dan snyder.

azaghal1981

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 10:04:38 am »

and if you say fuck, which is still cliche after fook being neato . . . kosmo will delete it.  because kosmo is the forum's dan snyder.

Those are some fighting words, right there.

P.S. I would so buy some "Fuck Dan Snyder" club merch.
احمد

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 10:04:55 am »
So who is the poisoned dwarf suing and for what?

godsshoeshine

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 10:24:01 am »
some guy in my neighborhood has a bmw with H8DAN redskins license plates. pretty funny
o/\o

Mobius

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 10:35:01 am »
Isn't it time for redskin nation to organize like they did in cairo?

Relaxer

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 10:53:44 am »
I think Snyder is a puke owner as much as the next guy, but I kind of wonder about this. The WCP said he was "caught" forging names, which as Snyder said, does go to the heart of his business integrity. If this is a lie, then the WCP should state that for the record (and not in a singsongy "dude get over it lol!") kind of way. The fact is, Snyder gets roasted in the media ALL THE TIME and hasn't sued.

Maybe I'm taking him on his word a bit too much (I read his WP op-ed) but it seems like he has reason to want this corrected. If in fact he was caught forging names and he's lying or skewing the truth, then sure, fuck him. But if the WCP just made shit up because he's unpopular, then that's bullshit.
oword

Mobius

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 11:04:43 am »
Its semantics.  Florida concluded that Snyder Communications was involved with forging names to switch customers long distance companies without their permission.  Business integrity speaks for itself.