Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 98397 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2011, 10:58:58 am »
In a bad mood from all the shit flinging and those choosing to ignore what I'm actually saying rather than checking out facts and documents for themselves. Especially the constant accusations of things that I clearly stated that I did not believe in. Only proves the accusers prefer to believe what they want to believe rather than what's been documented.

you see, i feel exactly the same way about everything you've posted: it's opinion and conjecture.  you consider your sources solid and the "proofs" defensible - but every single one that i've google'd along with the words "argument against" resulted in more convincing information than your original argument/position/"proof".  if i cared enough, i'd reply to every link you posted with five that debunk it... but i don't care enough because i know i won't convince you (any more than your information is going to convince me).  and as your last post proved, it's not like you're reading what i post anyways ;D

if i "bully" you, it's in response to the (IMO baseless) high-and-mighty attitude you display at times.  feel free to believe whatever you want, and share your beliefs, but don't insult me because i don't believe in highly debatable (if not flat-out disproven) fringe theories. 

Say what you want about Jags opinions and postings but she is most certainly not 'high and mighty' or insulting. She's educated with strong opinions and has no problems posting her opinions for all to see. I just with politicians could be as honest.

I've never met you personally Sweetcell, and it's probably just your writing style, but your comments almost always come over as insulting and 'high and mighty'.

i.e. "I agree with her"

What would ever cause you to come to that conclusion from what I posted? You are the poster child for a progressive liberal. You like to tell people what THEY are thinking because you have no real thoughts of your own....  ::)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2011, 11:03:52 am »
^ That comes under 'throwing shit against the wall hoping something will stick because they have no real proof otherwise'. Same shit some insist on throwing at me even when proven otherwise. It just makes them 'feel good' about themselves.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:05:35 am by Jaguar »

Relaxer

« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2011, 11:21:57 am »
What would ever cause you to come to that conclusion from what I posted? You are the poster child for a progressive liberal. You like to tell people what THEY are thinking because you have no real thoughts of your own....  ::)

I tell them what they're thinking with my mind so that they will think they thought of it when its really what I think except I have no thoughts so now I don't know what to think can you please tell me thanks I love you!
oword

Jaguar

« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2011, 11:25:51 am »
^ Dude, lay off the drugs.  :-\

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2011, 11:26:14 am »

I tell them what they're thinking with my mind so that they will think they thought of it when its really what I think except I have no thoughts so now I don't know what to think can you please tell me thanks I love you!

So your mind told me to think you're a douche???

Now you need to think 'that Gallagher is a right prick'

I love you more....

hutch

« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2011, 11:36:09 am »
TIME OUT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2011, 11:37:16 am »

grenade!
<sig>

Jaguar

« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2011, 12:23:12 pm »
^ Typical! Always pull the race card when you have nothing else better to contribute even though there is not one iota of hint of race having anything whatsoever to do with any of this!

The real irony here is that the guys that you are defending are the very ones who are doing everything they can to limit and destroy free speech!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 12:25:42 pm by Jaguar »

Relaxer

« Reply #248 on: May 12, 2011, 12:36:47 pm »
Yes, race is certainly the point of that image. And red-on-white-sign violence as well.
oword

Jaguar

« Reply #249 on: May 12, 2011, 12:41:08 pm »
If you read the whole post you'd see that I covered both points.  ::)

.... and the third, well, totally suits the Kool-Aid zombie ziplocked minds.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #250 on: May 12, 2011, 12:51:10 pm »
I'm just surprised the race card wasn't pulled much sooner actually.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #251 on: May 12, 2011, 12:55:44 pm »
congrats, you've both missed the point.  well done, but not surprising. 

y'all got so lit up by the sign in the image that you couldn't read what is written below?  any chance that that text has everything to do with this thread vs. the racism part which doesn't, as jag correctly noted?
<sig>

godsshoeshine

« Reply #252 on: May 12, 2011, 01:04:20 pm »
the lizard overlords would not approve of the image
o/\o

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #253 on: May 12, 2011, 01:06:48 pm »

y'all got so lit up by the sign in the image that you couldn't read what is written below?  any chance that that text has everything to do with this thread vs. the racism part which doesn't, as jag correctly noted?

BACK PEDAL FAIL!!!

Jaguar

« Reply #254 on: May 12, 2011, 01:07:48 pm »

There you go again! You know what they say about 'assumptions'.

We fully understood it but we also understood the secondary implications which are clearly stated.