Author Topic: Multiple men's fashion fails  (Read 16637 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: Multiple men's fashion fails
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 02:06:17 pm »
Casual Friday in the White House:

The Democratic side:

The Republican side:

James Ford

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 02:13:37 pm »
Judging by the number of femme-y men trotting around NWDC in their Pee Wee Herman haricuts, it appears that most gay men in DC try really hard to follow a fashion guide book as well.

Brian, you are forgetting that most straight men need a guide book  to dress properly. Their right brains are often a bit, uh, deficient. To take the more artistic approach and use their sense of what works and doesn't could be quite comical, if not disasterous, especially with these kinds of guys in the WH.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 02:17:06 pm »
if i ever get a job where i cant wear jeans, i'm starting a thread before i go shopping
o/\o

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 02:40:00 pm »
if i ever get a job where i cant wear jeans

AKA "when i grow up"...

<hides>
<sig>

godsshoeshine

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 02:48:21 pm »
what does you growing up have to do with me
o/\o

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 02:48:47 pm »
Well if this guy says so...

This twat is the biggest douche ever. NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY....Many years ago I purchased a pair of shoes from mens whorehouse. The idiot clerk put the wrong size shoes in the box. The shoes were for some formal function a week later so I didn't even look at them until I was getting ready to put them on. I had to run out and buy another pair at the mall for the function.

Anyway, no harm done right? WRONG!!! I took them back to the shop I bought them from down in Arlington but they would not return them, even though it was obvious they had never been worn...I called Zimmer directly at least 3 times but no return call so emailed him and told him the whole story... I got a once sentence response "we do not return shoes".

This has to be 12 years ago now and I make it my mission to let everyone know what a disgrace this company is....so consider yourselves informed....

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2011, 02:51:52 pm »
Casual Friday in the White House:

The Democratic side:

The Republican side:

HA HA HA.....very timely. My father in law (77 year old Irishman) is visiting us and we went for a beer on Saturday afternoon. We took my son ( 8 ) with us so he could 'hang out with the men' When he saw his grandad come down stairs in socks and sandals he piped up...."Grandpa. Socks and sandals? Really? So not cool dude"

evilizac

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2018, 01:01:42 pm »
Shoe questions: I have wide feet - Are there slimming styles? Also are there ways to... Jazz up a boring shoe toe box?
How out are blue suede shoes?
WHAT?

Space Freely

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2018, 02:16:06 pm »
I wonder what Mankie (Frank Galager) is up to these days? Anyone still in touch?

hutch

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2018, 07:03:52 pm »
Assumed he choked on his own bile and died

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2018, 07:07:29 pm »
Shoe questions: I have wide feet - Are there slimming styles? Also are there ways to... Jazz up a boring shoe toe box?
How out are blue suede shoes?

You want to look for longer shoes that taper to a point. These will de-emphasize the extra wide feet, and give the illusion of a slimmer size.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2018, 07:09:19 pm »
Like this:

hutch

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2018, 07:29:37 pm »
Damn I thought frank Gallagher was old

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2018, 12:35:19 am »
Do people on here--like the elder folk, like sweet cell, like van smack, like Julian, like whoever the hell else I'm forgetting--think about the old people and wonder if they still look here, if they still peruse what we're talking about in 2018, if they're still wishing they could type and could post but they feel it's over, that the time has come when it should stop and what are they doing and why aren't they doing it and what's going on?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:23:51 am by walkonbyeeeeeeeee »

vansmack

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2018, 05:47:38 pm »
I am still in touch with many people who no longer post here.  Sometimes it's just through other social media avenues, others it's through almost daily texts.

I had dinner with Markie a few months ago, but Mankie and I stopped talking about Manchester United a while ago.  It's probably been over 5 years since I've talked to him.   

And also, the socks match the "slacks" comment is hilraious in 2018.
27>34