Author Topic: The Annoying People...  (Read 7699 times)

walkonby

Re: The Annoying People...
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 10:15:06 am »
morons who go to coffee shops in the first place.  there is this thing called a coffee pot at home.  people who seem to get upset at people who have "expensive" things . . . would the woman be any less a moron if she made as much money as you?

James Ford

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 10:29:07 am »

And you can drink the same beer for much cheaper at home too. Why would someone go to a bar?

morons who go to coffee shops in the first place.  there is this thing called a coffee pot at home. 

walkonby

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 10:30:56 am »
i do drink my beer at home.  only fags go to bars . . . and annoying people.

Relaxer

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 10:43:53 am »
Walkonby have you somehow aged like 49 years in the last 3 months?
oword

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 10:48:33 am »
morons who go to coffee shops in the first place.  there is this thing called a coffee pot at home.  people who seem to get upset at people who have "expensive" things . . . would the woman be any less a moron if she made as much money as you?

Nope....same level of moron. I was just relaying my most recent coffee shop moron.

Why pay for concert tickets when you can download and listen to it at home?

walkonby

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 10:51:12 am »
why pay for music . . . when you can just steal it off the internet?  oh wait.

ggw

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 11:06:16 am »
oh yeah . . . i almost forgot the topic of this thread

people who believe this:

I am going to post this at the extreme risk of being judged by my response.  The thing I don't like about this whole issue is that if one's beliefs are that gay marriage ought now be allowed, they are automatically assumed by many people to be anti-gay, gay haters, or whatever degree of that ideology is being thrust upon them.  (This is true of a lot of other issues as well BTW.)  I personally am opposed to gay marriage.  It, however, has nothing to do with being anti anything other than I am against gay marriage.  In whatever choices and decisions I make in life, the sexual orientation, preference, life style choice of others is of no concern.  Maybe I am in a small minority here, but it does suck that merely because of my believe on a particular issue I am easily labeled and judged by others.

fuck you, op.

You oppose gay marriage and rap music frightens you.

Are you sure you aren't a Republican?

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 11:16:28 am »
Walkonby have you somehow aged like 49 years in the last 3 months?

I pass on the board curmudgeon torch onto Walkonby........

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 11:42:26 am »

people who believe this:

I am going to post this at the extreme risk of being judged by my response.  The thing I don't like about this whole issue is that if one's beliefs are that gay marriage ought now be allowed, they are automatically assumed by many people to be anti-gay, gay haters, or whatever degree of that ideology is being thrust upon them.  (This is true of a lot of other issues as well BTW.)  I personally am opposed to gay marriage.  It, however, has nothing to do with being anti anything other than I am against gay marriage.  In whatever choices and decisions I make in life, the sexual orientation, preference, life style choice of others is of no concern.  Maybe I am in a small minority here, but it does suck that merely because of my believe on a particular issue I am easily labeled and judged by others.

fuck you, op.

he does live in a log cabin - makes you wonder: you can take the boy out of the south...
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 12:05:02 pm »

people who believe this:

fuck you, op.

::)  this was a quote from the op awhile ago . . . hence the "fuck you, op."

vansmack

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 12:57:43 pm »
6a) Americans who tell people for example....I'm one fourth Irish, one sixteenth scotch (that's a drink by the way) and one eigth Polish/Russian..when they haven't even set foot in the countries mentioned. Not to mention the math hardly ever adds up. I don't give a rats were your great great great great fucking grandparents came from. Your nationality is were you were born. (Mr. President!!!!)  ;)

BTW...did anyone notice that on Tuesday Obama was Irish then on Wednesday he was English?  :-\

On a daily basis....morons who wait in line at the coffee shop for 15 fucking minutes then start to read the menu board when they get to the register. Then spend another 10 fucking minutes fishing for their $2000 Coach purse from their $5000 Luis Vutton handbag...couldn't you have done all that while waiting in line, instead of admiring your own rflection in the passtry display case....

8 )  Old People.
27>34

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2011, 04:13:22 pm »
6a) Americans who tell people for example....I'm one fourth Irish, one sixteenth scotch (that's a drink by the way) and one eigth Polish/Russian..when they haven't even set foot in the countries mentioned. Not to mention the math hardly ever adds up. I don't give a rats were your great great great great fucking grandparents came from. Your nationality is were you were born. (Mr. President!!!!)  ;)

BTW...did anyone notice that on Tuesday Obama was Irish then on Wednesday he was English?  :-\

On a daily basis....morons who wait in line at the coffee shop for 15 fucking minutes then start to read the menu board when they get to the register. Then spend another 10 fucking minutes fishing for their $2000 Coach purse from their $5000 Luis Vutton handbag...couldn't you have done all that while waiting in line, instead of admiring your own rflection in the passtry display case....

8 )  Old People.

Yeah...them too. Especially the liver spots driving Cadillac brigade...

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2011, 06:13:58 am »
This

7) Washingtonians who refuse (at all costs) to use their turn signals.  Somewhere around 1997 around 85% of Washingtonian drivers decided to stop using them.  Now I have to "guess" where a car is going by how  slow or fast they gravitate up out of their "lane."

Oh, so this is why DC drivers are supposedly better than those from other surrounding areas.  ::) ::) ::)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 05:18:46 pm »
Assholes who have bags on wheels (like Dogs on Wheels, I guess). Just because you are too lazy to put less shit in your bag, you insist on taking up extra cubic surface space, especially on the Metro.

Fuck you.

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2011, 06:19:11 pm »
i think gay people can get married as long as they use their turn signals when driving into parking lots of coffee shops run by immigrants