Author Topic: The Annoying People...  (Read 7714 times)

azaghal1981

Re: The Annoying People...
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2011, 06:23:32 pm »
Assholes who have bags on wheels (like Dogs on Wheels, I guess). Just because you are too lazy to put less shit in your bag, you insist on taking up extra cubic surface space, especially on the Metro.

Fuck you.
Yes, yes, yes! Emphatically yes.

احمد

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 11:49:07 am »
They don't use turn signals down here either. In fact it's worse if anything. Mind you, most of them are from up north only here so they can die in the sunshine.

Here's one, not really annoying but makes me wonder. Why do parents of mentally handicapped kids never buy them cool and trendy clothes?

Speaking of dogs on wheels....many palm beach princesses down here push their dogs around in little strollers!!!!! IT'S A FUCKING DOG, IT PISSES AND SHITS OUTSIDE. Then they bring them into restaurants and it sits on their knee eating from the table. These women are usually older women with no other life than their shitpoo, morkie, puggle, schnoodle or whatever 'designer' breed you want to make a name up for a MUTT. And yes, I love dogs probably more than most of you but come onnnnnnnn!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:56:43 am by Frank Gallagher »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 11:55:18 am »
i have no experience with care of the mentally handicapped, but i imagine that they need more medical attention than the average child.  once medical bills are paid (i'm avoiding the health care debate here, i swear), there might not be a whole lot of money left to pay for cool and trendy clothes.
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 11:57:10 am »
because the general public, when it comes to "mentally handicapped" children, either:

do not like to look at said children, or atleast for only a few seconds

when seeing said children, they only think of how thankful they are it is not them

or some do laugh (under breathe or not) and be a rude bastard in public about it

so . . . to many it would seem like a "dumb idea" to make them wear nice clothes.

nkotb

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 12:01:04 pm »
I'm with you 1,000%.  It's bad enough to make a human's life sedentary, but it's an animal we're talking about.  I'm amazed how often people get pets and pay no attention to them getting exercise.

I was flipping through SkyMall on a recent flight, and they sell a fucking luggage bag-type roller for dogs.  Makes me sad.

Speaking of dogs on wheels....many palm beach princesses down here push their dogs around in little strollers!!!!! IT'S A FUCKING DOG, IT PISSES AND SHITS OUTSIDE. Then they bring them into restaurants and it sits on their knee eating from the table. These women are usually older women with no other life than their shitpoo, morkie, puggle, schnoodle or whatever 'designer' breed you want to make a name up for a MUTT. And yes, I love dogs probably more than most of you but come onnnnnnnn!!!

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 12:05:58 pm »
It's almost like a uniform for these kids.. .polyester 3/4 length pants and a t-shirt, usually with a picture of a kitten on it.

BTW - what's the attraction for morbidly obese black women and the Tweety Bird character?

vansmack

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 12:13:43 pm »
I would never put Chicharito in a stroller for god's sake, but he does come with me to the bar because he is a chick magnet.  And he rather likes hanging out with the other dogs in the place...
27>34

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 01:05:20 pm »
I would never put Chicharito in a stroller for god's sake, but he does come with me to the bar because he is a chick magnet.  And he rather likes hanging out with the other dogs in the place...

You know what's a MILF magnet??? A dad with his kid!!!!

If Chicarito is the breed I'm guessing he is...he's probably a guy magnet too!!

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 01:33:56 pm »
walkonby thanks!  So merely because I happen to have a belief that is different than yours, fuck me...  Quite a bit of hatred there on your part, especially when I expressed none what-so-ever.  I have no idea where that is coming from unless you are inferring things from my post that were neither implied nor stated explicitly.  Anyway thanks for letting me know how you are.  It took you quite a long time and a post in a different thread to say exactly what you feel (as opposed to me stating my views right up front), but eventually the true you came to light and now we all know.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 01:35:38 pm »
oh yeah . . . i almost forgot the topic of this thread

people who believe this:

I am going to post this at the extreme risk of being judged by my response.  The thing I don't like about this whole issue is that if one's beliefs are that gay marriage ought now be allowed, they are automatically assumed by many people to be anti-gay, gay haters, or whatever degree of that ideology is being thrust upon them.  (This is true of a lot of other issues as well BTW.)  I personally am opposed to gay marriage.  It, however, has nothing to do with being anti anything other than I am against gay marriage.  In whatever choices and decisions I make in life, the sexual orientation, preference, life style choice of others is of no concern.  Maybe I am in a small minority here, but it does suck that merely because of my believe on a particular issue I am easily labeled and judged by others.

fuck you, op.

You oppose gay marriage and rap music frightens you.

Are you sure you aren't a Republican?

I do oppose gay marriage.

I don't recall commenting on any rap discussion, but no music frightens me.

I have no particular political affiliation.

Were you even talking to me, I am confused here! :)
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2011, 01:36:10 pm »

people who believe this:

I am going to post this at the extreme risk of being judged by my response.  The thing I don't like about this whole issue is that if one's beliefs are that gay marriage ought now be allowed, they are automatically assumed by many people to be anti-gay, gay haters, or whatever degree of that ideology is being thrust upon them.  (This is true of a lot of other issues as well BTW.)  I personally am opposed to gay marriage.  It, however, has nothing to do with being anti anything other than I am against gay marriage.  In whatever choices and decisions I make in life, the sexual orientation, preference, life style choice of others is of no concern.  Maybe I am in a small minority here, but it does suck that merely because of my believe on a particular issue I am easily labeled and judged by others.

fuck you, op.

he does live in a log cabin - makes you wonder: you can take the boy out of the south...

OK now I am REALLY confused!
FUKIT

vansmack

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2011, 01:47:45 pm »
I'm staying the hell out of this other than to point out that GGW, and then sweetcell, were referring to walkonby and not you because of the ambiguity (at the time) of the original post.  It was all cleared up a little later.

I'll turn around and head back out again.
27>34

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2011, 01:50:46 pm »
I'm staying the hell out of this other than to point out that GGW, and then sweetcell, were referring to walkonby and not you because of the ambiguity (at the time) of the original post.  It was all cleared up a little later.

Thanks...  It did have a tad of ambiguity.  I was hoping that it was not just me missing something! 
FUKIT

walkonby

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 02:21:58 pm »

Thanks...  It did have a tad of ambiguity.  I was hoping that it was not just me missing something! 

you haven't missed anything . . . you're still a fuckhead that opposes gay marriage.  go kill yourself.  we don't need you.

James Ford

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2011, 03:19:32 pm »

Here's a simple thought:

If you're opposed to gay marriage, don't get married to someone of the same gender.

people who believe this:

fuck you, op.

I do oppose gay marriage.

I don't recall commenting on any rap discussion, but no music frightens me.

I have no particular political affiliation.

Were you even talking to me, I am confused here! :)