Author Topic: When reality reflects The Onion (redux)  (Read 636138 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: When reality reflects The Onion (redux)
« Reply #1395 on: April 15, 2021, 12:07:43 pm »
Bake news: ‘Dangerous’ beast in tree turns out to be croissant

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/croissant-tree-poland-animal-b1831943.html

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
😐 🎶

« Reply #1398 on: June 11, 2021, 04:56:43 pm »
BuzzFeed News Has Won Its First Pulitzer Prize
slack

Yada

« Reply #1401 on: July 08, 2021, 02:40:50 pm »
TIL :Boiling crustaceans alive is currently illegal in a few countries, including Switzerland and New Zealand.
slack

Bagley

« Reply #1404 on: July 19, 2021, 08:12:07 am »
https://nypost.com/2021/07/18/athletes-to-sleep-on-anti-sex-cardboard-beds-at-olympic-games/amp/
nice.  Anti-Sex Bed might be a good band name

this line killed me after discussing the 160k condoms they will hand out...
This year, Olympic officials insist the rubber is for athletes to bring home to spread the message of safe sex.
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1405 on: July 19, 2021, 05:58:34 pm »
https://nypost.com/2021/07/18/athletes-to-sleep-on-anti-sex-cardboard-beds-at-olympic-games/amp/
nice.  Anti-Sex Bed might be a good band name

this line killed me after discussing the 160k condoms they will hand out...
This year, Olympic officials insist the rubber is for athletes to bring home to spread the message of safe sex.

Cardboard beds in Olympic Village draw jokes from athletes and the internet
<sig>

Starsky

« Reply #1407 on: July 21, 2021, 02:44:36 pm »
I try to be understanding but I think these crypto currencies are for morons and if you are getting jacked shouldn’t you turn to all the people making money hand over fist with crypto?

I mean I just don’t see this as a hardship case…it’s like saying “hey I barely spent any money but could be really rich help me be really rich while you continue to be poor!”

At the very least anyone helping these people should - if these people are successful- collect the funds they contributed to make it possible plus a 100% premium

Or am I missing something?!?

Yada

« Reply #1409 on: July 21, 2021, 02:56:15 pm »
I try to be understanding but I think these crypto currencies are for morons and if you are getting jacked shouldn’t you turn to all the people making money hand over fist with crypto?

I mean I just don’t see this as a hardship case…it’s like saying “hey I barely spent any money but could be really rich help me be really rich while you continue to be poor!”

At the very least anyone helping these people should - if these people are successful- collect the funds they contributed to make it possible plus a 100% premium

Or am I missing something?!?

hutch, you just confirmed why this should be in the "When reality reflects The Onion" thread.