Author Topic: *ROLL CALL* The Great Michael Moore SUN 10/2/11 5PM  (Read 9111 times)

James Ford

Re: *ROLL CALL* The Great Michael Moore SUN 10/2/11 5PM
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 01:30:49 pm »
That was the requirement if you wanted a pair of "free" tickets.

The second and cheaper option was just to buy tickets.

A requirement to see him spew his drivvell is to purchase a book?

hmmmmm....that's rather capitalist of him don't you think?

hutch

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 01:57:28 pm »
drivel?  ::)

I can only stand so much folks.. There is a limit.  ;D

Michael Moore is a patriot. If more people had listened when he he called out Bush's fictitious war at the Oscars instead of labeling him a traitor commie pinko we might have gotten out of Iraq while it was easy.

What were you doing Frank? Waving your pompons and going rah rah?

A lot of good that did the thousands of dead American soldiers and for what? NOTHING. Oh, actually, to spend ourselves into practical national bankruptcy.

Michael Moore is a good American and he had it right on these phoney wars just like he has it right on health care.

To come down on him for giving away free tickets  to people who buy his book is ridiculous.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 03:03:50 pm »

But shouldn't Moore have spread his wealth and paid for everyone's ticket?

hutch

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 03:50:55 pm »

boring!

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 06:31:46 pm »

boring!

Brainwashed....

hutch

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 07:04:32 pm »

boring!

Brainwashed....

Thats funny..  the few that stood up against the Iraq War fiasco are the brainwashed ones?!?

;)

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 07:48:26 pm »

Thats funny..  the few that stood up against the Iraq War fiasco are the brainwashed ones?!?

;)

I'm almost withdrawing my support for your increased booking of Hispanic/Latin shows.

Michael Moore is not a patriot.  Those who served in the Iraq War (what you call a "fiasco") and continue to serve are the patriots.   Michael Moore is a lazy, fat, uneducated blowhard who is SUCH a hypocrite when it comes to what he SAYS he "believes in" it's almost an insult to hypocrites everywhere.   He's background noise.  Do you know any functioning member of society that listens to what he says and believes?  I mean, besides sheep?

To call him a patriot means you are very naive and haven't experienced much when it comes to the world.  I hope you have band-aids handy when you get cut.  But I can stop by and help you wash all the panes in your glass house.  Anytime.

Brian

RustyOrgan

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 08:17:03 pm »
Michael Moore is a cheer leader for the most exciting protest movements since the 60's.  It's time for all of us to OCCUPY!  LET'S LYNCH THE LANDLORD!!

RustyOrgan

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 08:19:01 pm »

;)

I'm almost withdrawing my support for your increased booking of Hispanic/Latin shows.

Michael Moore is not a patriot.  Those who served in the Iraq War (what you call a "fiasco") and continue to serve are the patriots.   Michael Moore is a lazy, fat, uneducated blowhard who is SUCH a hypocrite when it comes to what he SAYS he "believes in" it's almost an insult to hypocrites everywhere.   He's background noise.  Do you know any functioning member of society that listens to what he says and believes?  I mean, besides sheep?

To call him a patriot means you are very naive and haven't experienced much when it comes to the world.  I hope you have band-aids handy when you get cut.  But I can stop by and help you wash all the panes in your glass house.  Anytime.

Brian

While US soldiers are, indeed, patriots, the capitalist pig fucks who send them off to die are most certainly NOT.  I include those who vote for conservatives, Bush W., TeaBaggers, etc.

azaghal1981

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 08:47:08 pm »
The Brian = Dupek theory just became more believable.

احمد

wml7

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 08:48:47 pm »
pig fucks  ;D

hutch

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 10:36:22 pm »
Brian,

Who said American soldiers are not patriots? I support our troops while I disagree with the mission.

I mean really.

But I happen to think that taking a stand against a very popular- sold to the American people via a pack of lies- but harmful war to our nation was and will always be patriotic.

Now we see them dime a dozen "I was against the war...."..Everyone was!

But in March 2003 there weren't many of us on the mall protesting the war that was about to come... and we were the ones being called unpatriotic.. And over the next few years there weren't many of us at the protests in Lafayette Square. I can assure you of that...

If people really want to support the troops lets bring them home.

And yes, Michael Moore is a patriot because he took a very unpopular stand at a time when doing so made you a pariah.

He is still paying the consequences as evidenced by some of the hogwash being written on this thread.

Is Michael Moore correct on everything? Of course not but he was right on this War and thats a big one.

wml7

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 10:40:25 pm »
I liked Sicko and Roger and Me, oh yeah Super Size Me too  ;D

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 10:53:52 pm »

And yes, Michael Moore is a patriot because he took a very unpopular stand at a time when doing so made you a pariah.

I think the Beatles and Radiohead suck.  They are both horrible, horrible bands.  Where's my "Patriot" button?

Brian

hutch

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 11:06:53 pm »

I think the Beatles and Radiohead suck.  They are both horrible, horrible bands.  Where's my "Patriot" button?

Brian

You're kidding right?

Don't tell me you compare sending American men and women to go fight a war thousands of miles away in a meaningless pointless war based on lies that has virtually bankrupted our country to your position on "boy bands"?

Please.