Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652071 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #210 on: December 27, 2012, 07:09:19 pm »
do tickets for sold out nine thrity club shows ever go back on sale . . . like ticketmaster "rereleases"?  there is a show in march, that i didn't even know was a show until after i saw the glowing sold out next to it.  i don't support stubhubb and buying tickets off of craigslist will only get you turning up missing after you meet the would be pyscho on the other end.  thank you.

wow  . . . this thread has been read 7777 times.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2012, 08:50:20 pm »

oh . . . richard.

wml7

« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2012, 12:47:33 am »
do tickets for sold out nine thrity club shows ever go back on sale . . . like ticketmaster "rereleases"?  there is a show in march, that i didn't even know was a show until after i saw the glowing sold out next to it.  i don't support stubhubb and buying tickets off of craigslist will only get you turning up missing after you meet the would be pyscho on the other end.  thank you.

Nope never seen tickets go back on sale for the club after it's sold out.  Best bet is to meet someone with extra tickets night of the show.  You won't get stabbed or shot so you will be ok.
 ;D

hutch

« Reply #213 on: December 29, 2012, 10:25:19 am »

Nope never seen tickets go back on sale for the club after it's sold out.  Best bet is to meet someone with extra tickets night of the show.  You won't get stabbed or shot so you will be ok.
 ;D

Ticket drops do happen for sold out shows sometimes. Heck, it happened for Jane's Addiction... Usually they will let you know through twitter or facebook with "a very limited number of tickets have been released for the sold out show ...."

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #214 on: December 29, 2012, 10:39:59 am »
thank you both!  ooh, now i'm all excited! you mean actually meet another human and have to talk to them live and in person?  uhm . . . .

wml7

« Reply #215 on: December 29, 2012, 10:49:06 am »
thank you both!  ooh, now i'm all excited! you mean actually meet another human and have to talk to them live and in person?  uhm . . . .

yes, just make sure you have your bullet proof jacket on you along with your gat, in case I'm wrong
 ;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #216 on: December 29, 2012, 10:50:44 am »
i don't carry gats . . . only fully loaded cats.  they'll scratch your eye out.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #217 on: December 29, 2012, 05:15:49 pm »
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:20:42 pm by walkonby »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #218 on: January 04, 2013, 10:26:38 am »
football . . . america's favorite pasttime, next to rape.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/04/justice/ohio-rape-online-video/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2013, 12:19:32 pm »
christianity has spoken.  welcome to the new jesus christ.  do as we say, do as we do . . . or we will sue you.  we are the only ones who are correct; everybody else is wrong.  we support china too, because 95% of our products are made there.  welcome to jesus's loving arms.

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/04/supporters-plan-hobby-lobby-appreciation-day-jan-5-in-stand-against-obamacare-contraceptive-mandate/

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #220 on: January 06, 2013, 10:39:44 am »
i can't wait until somebody discovers that some part of the human body is great as some medicine or perfume or tastes great to asians . . . then humans will be found lying dead everywhere just for that one part, and no one will care because the product and making money off of it will be too important.  god i can't wait until we start killing each other.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/50552/alarming+sight+thousands+of+shark+fins+drying+on+hong+kong+rooftop/

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #221 on: January 06, 2013, 11:46:53 am »
i don't like the fact that when i go back to reread this thread from the start . . . some of the articles are gone and are bad links.  i thought what was placed on the enterworld, stayed on the internet forever.  how odd.  i need stronger links, or need to stop reading such suspect news organizations.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #222 on: January 06, 2013, 12:08:04 pm »
If you have never seen the movie The Stuff, you really need to watch it soon.
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #223 on: January 06, 2013, 12:16:13 pm »
when i was a wee lad of high school age . . . i was, and my crazy friends too, obsessed with all things horror movie.  fangoria magazine was our mad magazine.  we worshipped the air troma and wes craven breathed.  i have seen the stuff plenty of times, if that is the same movie.  i find, "c.h.u.d." to be my all time favorite. 

nkotb