Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652080 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #435 on: July 07, 2013, 10:35:46 pm »
hipsters . . . and other city slicker losers living in the cuntry.  go buy your eggs like everybody else, and most local butchers and farmers markets and local farmers sell them.  go support something besides pissing off others.  thank you.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/backyard-chickens-dumped-shelters-when-hipsters-cant-cope-critics-say-6C10533508

Yada

« Reply #436 on: July 08, 2013, 09:58:01 am »
hipsters . . . and other city slicker losers living in the cuntry.  go buy your eggs like everybody else, and most local butchers and farmers markets and local farmers sell them.  go support something besides pissing off others.  thank you.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/backyard-chickens-dumped-shelters-when-hipsters-cant-cope-critics-say-6C10533508

Why not just eat them?

atomicfront

« Reply #437 on: July 08, 2013, 10:09:34 am »

Why not just eat them?

Maybe they are vegetarians.

Yada

« Reply #438 on: July 08, 2013, 10:22:16 am »

Why not just eat them?

Maybe they are vegetarians.

then they're not vegetarians.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #439 on: July 08, 2013, 12:32:49 pm »

atomicfront

« Reply #440 on: July 08, 2013, 12:34:10 pm »
Does everyone else sing the Dione Warwick song when they open this thread?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #441 on: July 08, 2013, 12:35:49 pm »
i wonder how many songs are called . . . walk on by.  my name does not come from that, but i still find it intersting.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #443 on: July 08, 2013, 02:37:38 pm »
awesome

atomicfront

« Reply #444 on: July 08, 2013, 02:58:23 pm »
i wonder how many songs are called . . . walk on by.  my name does not come from that, but i still find it intersting.

I imagined that you sang that song while skipping around town.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #445 on: July 08, 2013, 08:18:17 pm »
actually . . . before i became obsessed with the name for reasons known, i had never heard of the fact it was a song title, for quite a few artists.  how, strange for me, because i can honestly say i have never  bothered to even listen to any of them.  they probably mean something stupid anyway, and then i would want to change my name.  and i must never, change my name.

hutch

« Reply #446 on: July 15, 2013, 09:54:50 am »
come on dude! Time to get up and out of your Phish party weekend coma!

I was sorry not to be able to have gone to night 1 as a friend offered me a nice ticket for that one...and they played a set list i'd have enjoyed a lot.. looked like night 1 was oldies and night 2 was newer stuff but i'm no experto

Yada

« Reply #447 on: July 15, 2013, 11:13:01 am »

I was sorry not to be able to have gone to night 1 as a friend offered me a nice ticket for that one...and they played a set list i'd have enjoyed a lot.. looked like night 1 was oldies and night 2 was newer stuff but i'm no experto

you're not an expert Hutch... night II was the show of the run thus far!

:D :D :D :D

hutch

« Reply #448 on: July 15, 2013, 11:20:52 am »

you're not an expert Hutch... night II was the show of the run thus far!

:D :D :D :D

oh yah... i thought so...

i guess i'm just stuck on phish circa 1997 ..

i'm glad for my friend who went sunday that he got the show of the run!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #449 on: July 15, 2013, 08:03:18 pm »
incredible shows.  saturday > sunday.  watched pinball playing, did not get annoyed.  enjoyed duckpin ipa.  got rained on.  still jammed.  epic harry hood.  great hotel room, that is so easy to get to venue and back.  all in all, killer shows . . . but not as grand as two years ago.  i heard a guy got slammed on his car hard and handcuffed, for smoking a joint.  crazy.