Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652540 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #480 on: August 12, 2013, 11:27:16 am »
it is 'maddow' . . . and if you would have said, "fucking cunt" instead of freaking, i would have believed you more.

and then there is this

http://www.france24.com/en/20130812-mob-attacks-gay-couples-engagement-ceremony-haiti

hey god, can we get another earthquake down here?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #481 on: August 12, 2013, 04:08:17 pm »
it is 'maddow' . . . and if you would have said, "fucking cunt" instead of freaking, i would have believed you more.

and then there is this

http://www.france24.com/en/20130812-mob-attacks-gay-couples-engagement-ceremony-haiti

hey god, can we get another earthquake down here?

1) I wasn't sure if 'fucking' would be moderated! ;)

B) No way in hell I want to use any form of the word 'fuck' in any discussion of her.

iii) She is ALMOST as much of a cunt a Billary.
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #482 on: August 13, 2013, 05:22:21 pm »
stop reading books, james.  listen to the two people instead.  they are the best, even if you are straight, which i would never admit if i were you, but you do what you want.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid2591401347001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAdgyfK_k~,eSJlg_MR2eb_5dVa-J8cirs97tN-jeZB&bctid=2599031982001

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #483 on: August 15, 2013, 01:42:45 pm »

killsaly

« Reply #484 on: August 15, 2013, 03:33:51 pm »
Love it! Though Darren gets zero push from this and continues to job out to the other guys. But good for him. And I am glad to see the support from his higher ups coming through (and a few of the superstars like John Cena who chimed in, and who already seem to have known about it).
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:42:13 pm by killsaly »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #485 on: August 16, 2013, 11:02:18 am »
if you have stuff delivered to you by ups . . . they go through packages and then reseal them, very badly.  ask companies you order stuff online, if they use ups as delivery, to use tamper proof tape on their boxes . . . and never accept a package that the theft proof tape has been touched or resealed.  the post office does incredible back ground check on workers and does not tolerate such things.  ups will hire any body.

atomicfront

« Reply #486 on: August 16, 2013, 11:04:34 am »
if you have stuff delivered to you by ups . . . they go through packages and then reseal them, very badly.  ask companies you order stuff online, if they use ups as delivery, to use tamper proof tape on their boxes . . . and never accept a package that the theft proof tape has been touched or resealed.  the post office does incredible back ground check on workers and does not tolerate such things.  ups will hire any body.

Maybe they delivered to you neighbor by mistake and he opened realized the sex toys weren't his and resealed them and put in front of your door. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #487 on: August 16, 2013, 11:08:04 am »
no the package was delivered to the post office, from ups, and the tamper proof tape has been broken and resealed.  i was told that if anybody from the post office did this, the post office would know, and that person would be charged with a felony.  then they saw it was went through ups first and said, "that right there is your problem."  and i buy my sex toys from sex shops so i can see the "interesting" people who shop there.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #488 on: August 20, 2013, 03:02:33 pm »
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/20/20102447-bored-teenagers-gun-down-college-ballplayer-oklahoma-cops-say?lite

three loser teens with no futures, who are all black . . . kill a college ball player, who is white.  countdown until this gets out of control crazy in the press.

atomicfront

« Reply #489 on: August 20, 2013, 03:17:33 pm »
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/20/20102447-bored-teenagers-gun-down-college-ballplayer-oklahoma-cops-say?lite

three loser teens with no futures, who are all black . . . kill a college ball player, who is white.  countdown until this gets out of control crazy in the press.

Don't Australians know its not safe in the USA? 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #490 on: August 20, 2013, 05:11:52 pm »

Wonder if Al and Jessie will start a public outcry to ensure that the individuals responsible will be held accountable?  Oh never mind, they are so raciest that they think no one but white middle class males ever do anything wrong and are responsible for their own actions.  How silly of me to digress...
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #491 on: August 20, 2013, 05:18:07 pm »

Wonder if Al and Jessie will start a public outcry to ensure that the individuals responsible will be held accountable?  Oh never mind, they are so raciest that they think no one but white middle class males ever do anything wrong and are responsible for their own actions.  How silly of me to digress...

We already know your opinion on this subject.  Why don't you post in the would you hit it thread.  We have no idea what you think about such things.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #492 on: August 20, 2013, 10:26:08 pm »
sometimes i think i just post in here . . . to draw you two out from the science in which you live.

killsaly

« Reply #493 on: August 20, 2013, 11:02:20 pm »
Well they could always say it was "random" and not race based.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #494 on: August 21, 2013, 11:03:05 pm »
Well they could always say it was "random" and not race based.

Of course they will (and most likely it isn't - just as it usually isn't).  The 'person of color' is clearly in the wrong here and they gain nothing by screaming and yelling race when it is otherwise 100% irrelevant.  They only do so when it fits their agenda.  Just like Bammy and his minions need to keep the underclass fully in tact and do everything in their power to do so, Jessie and Al do the same with 'people of color".  The saddest part is that in both cases, those classes actually think the respective powers that be are actually doing something good for them when in reality they are doing more than anyone else to keep them thinking they are victims.
FUKIT