Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652227 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #495 on: August 21, 2013, 11:25:30 pm »
i think everything in life occurs for reasons to each and every one of us . . . and then it happens, and that is your life.  i find it horrible that i can watch it happen on the news.  i find it uncomfortable that i know that people are out there throwing their futures away for frames of a moment that can not be relived or corrected, just dealt with.  and then we can comment on it in this forum state of mind.  i want to use big words here, but it so late and big words are tired of being there for me.

Yada

« Reply #496 on: August 22, 2013, 08:56:04 am »
I thought ratbastard kicked the bucket?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #497 on: August 22, 2013, 09:05:28 am »
i have the power to bring forumers back from the dead.

atomic is next.

i know as they reads this, they fill with a little more pride, of being talked about.

Yada

« Reply #498 on: August 22, 2013, 09:11:13 am »
i have the power to bring forumers back from the dead.

atomic is next.

i know as they reads this, they fill with a little more pride, of being talked about.

I think it's your personal direct messages to them that excite them and bring them back.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #499 on: August 22, 2013, 09:13:02 am »
i think they like it . . . when i get inside.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #500 on: August 22, 2013, 11:16:19 am »
http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/

at some point, in this fucking country, we are going to have to talk about it and face the truth.  this article is smart and wasnt written by a white guy.

« Reply #501 on: August 22, 2013, 12:13:39 pm »
http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/

at some point, in this fucking country, we are going to have to talk about it and face the truth.  this article is smart and wasnt written by a white guy.

this stuff is really getting me annoyed...and not the way the article states.
These kids are total idiots, it's not because they are black
But I feel this reverse-racism card people are playing is getting old

If they had done this to another black kid...it probably wouldn't have even gotten an obit

This story while not by a white guy...is just stoking the fire and implying that blacks are evil and we should just put them all in jail now

I do feel that he is correct and the Black community should look at themselves and see what they can do in their communities that is causing the break down of family's there by leaving young boys with no good role models
slack

« Reply #502 on: August 22, 2013, 12:14:45 pm »
and face the truth. 

Can you please state what you think the 'truth' is in this?
slack

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #503 on: August 22, 2013, 02:03:57 pm »
the truth is that there seems to be a real problem in the black community with young males, and nobody, including black people, wants to admit it.  its like syria . . . lets just all pretend it is not happening, and that way we wont have to worry about how to fix it.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #504 on: August 22, 2013, 02:13:10 pm »

this stuff is really getting me annoyed...and not the way the article states.
These kids are total idiots, it's not because they are black
But I feel this reverse-racism card people are playing is getting old

If they had done this to another black kid...it probably wouldn't have even gotten an obit

This story while not by a white guy...is just stoking the fire and implying that blacks are evil and we should just put them all in jail now

I do feel that he is correct and the Black community should look at themselves and see what they can do in their communities that is causing the break down of family's there by leaving young boys with no good role models

I have yet o hear ANYONE talk about this hypothetical 'reverse' racism.  (FYI racism is racism no matter who perpatrates it on whom, there is no such thing as REVERSE racism).  I hear a lot of people stating the obvious fact that this case is a perfect example of proof that the biggest racists in this case are Jessi and Al.  Your post oozes with race based comments (ergo it is racist)  Any comment starting with "If they had done this to "fill in race here", is prima facia race based / racist. 

What the black community can do is stop playing the victim card and letting their chosen leaders (Bammy, Jessie, Al, etal) keep them in a constant of dependence and need,
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #505 on: August 22, 2013, 02:14:38 pm »
the truth is that there seems to be a real problem in the black community with young males, and nobody, including black people, wants to admit it.  its like syria . . . lets just all pretend it is not happening, and that way we wont have to worry about how to fix it.

No one wants to admit it because the powers that be remain in power by keeping people in a perpetual state of need and continually making them believe they are victims.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #506 on: August 22, 2013, 02:16:40 pm »
How about that I go read the link and it si the first story I see that says race!  The ONLY thing race had to do with this is that everyone involved was a member of some race!
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #507 on: August 22, 2013, 02:18:31 pm »
no one wants to admit it . . . because that would mean creating a solution.  when was the last time the human race, solved anything?  really, when did we come together and do anything for the betterment of ourselves?

« Reply #508 on: August 22, 2013, 02:24:58 pm »
The ONLY thing race had to do with this is that everyone involved was a member of some race!
best quote of the day
slack

« Reply #509 on: August 22, 2013, 02:26:32 pm »
. . . because that would mean creating a solution. 
Would that solution involve camps and showers?
slack